"Tanking"

Whispering_Jack

How about all cleared of draft tampering, the club cleared of all charges, CC charged with game in disrepute and a suspended sentence for his poor comment.

May be worth copping.

You know I was just thinking of posting the same thing. If CC was at the AFL yesterday then adding 1+1 and getting 3, something is up. Maybe the charge will not be something as dramatic as bringing the game into disrepute but they will make something up (bad comedic timing when in charge of a seriously poor football club) and if Trigg got 6 months CC may get 3 with a suspended sentence or just a ss and told that the AFL is no laughing business.

Who knows???

Fanbob wants the club to be excused but those that he dislikes ejected, suits his position to a tee. His own little fanbob club sit on the sidelines and clap his every post. It's quite disturbing to be honest, grovelling is never a nice look.

Neither is ignoring facts or making them up robbie, but it doesn't stop you, does it.

Fan has made the point many times that he likes Cam schwab and Connolls. So, the blokes who are most in the gun are the guys Fan says he likes. But you'd have read that by now, yes? So you've either had serious cognitive failings or decided to fabricate a position Fan doesn't have in order to bag him. Says a fair bit about you, doesn't it.

And it says a fair bit about your fanboys too.

You know I was just thinking of posting the same thing. If CC was at the AFL yesterday then adding 1+1 and getting 3, something is up. Maybe the charge will not be something as dramatic as bringing the game into disrepute but they will make something up (bad comedic timing when in charge of a seriously poor football club) and if Trigg got 6 months CC may get 3 with a suspended sentence or just a ss and told that the AFL is no laughing business.

Who knows???

I am seeing a fine for CC which of course the Club will pay. The Club,CS and DB cleared because the charges is so subjective and CC is the only identity that has made a confirmed statement. If there is a smoking gun well ... who knows where we will be at the end of the year.

Neither is ignoring facts or making them up robbie, but it doesn't stop you, does it.

Fan has made the point many times that he likes Cam schwab and Connolls. So, the blokes who are most in the gun are the guys Fan says he likes. But you'd have read that by now, yes? So you've either had serious cognitive failings or decided to fabricate a position Fan doesn't have in order to bag him. Says a fair bit about you, doesn't it.

And it says a fair bit about your fanboys too.

I never mentioned any names but I knew that one of the conga line would respond, you never let me down Tim.

I think that if you look through here you will see that fanbob has mentioned a few times that we could do better than McLardy and Schwab so I don't know what you're on about. I would have thought that if you liked someone (you know really liked not just put up a front about) you wouldn't say something like that. Then again fanbob is quite clever in the backhanded way he "likes" someone.

BTW I don't have a fan club just some on here that agree with me, one thing you'll notice is that they don't gush when they respond to one of my posts, you must find that a teensy embarrassing.

One other thing I love the way one of his subjects responds on his behalf, it really gives me a laugh.

Edited by RobbieF

I never mentioned any names but I knew that one of the conga line would respond, you never let me down Tim.

I think that if you look through here you will see that fanbob has mentioned a few times that we could do better than McLardy and Schwab so I don't know what you're on about. I would have thought that if you liked someone (you know really liked not just put up a front about) you wouldn't say something like that. Then again fanbob is quite clever in the backhanded way he "likes" someone.

BTW I don't have a fan club just some on here that agree with me, one thing you'll notice is that they don't gush when they respond to one of my posts, you must find that a teensy embarrassing.

One other thing I love the way one of his subjects responds on his behalf, it really gives me a laugh.

You do realise that you can "like" someone, but think they're not the best person for a role don't you ?

• Like 1

And still they come out.

Yes I do but I also know the difference between reality and a facade.

What do you mean "they" ? How do you think Fan and I get along these days ?

The difference is I can evaluate comment, while you evaluate personality.

To get the topic back on track -

I hear Meat Loaf is actually now the new primary target for investigation.

I think this thread needs closing. Or merging with all the other 'I forget what we were talking about but YOU SUCK' threads,

Here Here

I cannot believe people actually want to throw CC to the wolves because of an off the cuff joke.

Let's have some solid evidence before anyone is shown the door.

Seriously what has been put up in 7 months??

Macca covered it well in this thread....

Post 1171

Edited by why you little

Here Here

Perhaps what we could do with on Demonland is the equivalent of Bay 13 over on Bigfooty. A place where people can just go for it, no mods, no holds barred, where they can say what they REALLY think without hijacking every other thread with this internecine sniping.

We could call it The Cage.

• Like 1

Meanwhile, the bloke who is in many ways responsible for the launch of this investigation, is in the news again ...

Carlton footballer Brock McLean caught in police inquiry after big night out

The Herald Sun has been told McLean was intoxicated at the time of the alleged theft in an administration area of Crown Towers on September 28 last year. The CrimeStoppers release alleged three men rummaged through drawers and stole several items.

Meanwhile, the bloke who is in many ways responsible for the launch of this investigation, is in the news again ...

Carlton footballer Brock McLean caught in police inquiry after big night out

Haha! Has no memory of it...Gold!!

• Like 1

Haha! Has no memory of it...Gold!!

Happened back on Sept 28. Would have been handy if the news of it had broken at the time. The case against us would have had to have lost a bit of credibilty.

Still might, depends on how Gillon McLachlan views things.

Happened back on Sept 28. Would have been handy if the news of it had broken at the time. The case against us would have had to have lost a bit of credibilty.

Still might, depends on how Gillon McLachlan views things.

They were getting into...drawers, we were getting into losses.

I cannot believe people actually want to throw CC to the wolves because of an off the cuff joke.

Let's have some solid evidence before anyone is shown the door.

Seriously what has been put up in 7 months??

Macca covered it well in this thread....

Post 1171

I'm not for throwing him to anyone or anything, just surmising what may happen. I don't think he will be shown the door but may serve some time in the sin bin. Why would he be meeting with the AFL? who really knows, it's a possibility.

What do you mean "they" ? How do you think Fan and I get along these days ?

The difference is I can evaluate comment, while you evaluate personality.

I mean those that hang of fanbob's every word. You upset fanbob, you do that to a lot to a lot of posters because you're a bovver boy with a short wick and if anyone challenges you you abuse them, but now you seem intent on righting the ship. Keep it up, it seems to be working.

Fanbob is a passive aggressive poster who can seem to be all friendly but there is usually a sting in the tail, I used to post like that so I know his style. There's always the "but" at the end, or the qualification of the person under discussion, nothing you can really pick out readily but it's there all the same. I'm not surprised you can't see it, because you don't want to.

It's easy to slip in a few nasty barbs without being really obvious.

I mean those that hang of fanbob's every word. You upset fanbob, you do that to a lot to a lot of posters because you're a bovver boy with a short wick and if anyone challenges you you abuse them, but now you seem intent on righting the ship. Keep it up, it seems to be working.

Fanbob is a passive aggressive poster who can seem to be all friendly but there is usually a sting in the tail, I used to post like that so I know his style. There's always the "but" at the end, or the qualification of the person under discussion, nothing you can really pick out readily but it's there all the same. I'm not surprised you can't see it, because you don't want to.

It's easy to slip in a few nasty barbs without being really obvious.

I try to treat every post on its merits. I recommend you try it.

Perhaps what we could do with on Demonland is the equivalent of Bay 13 over on Bigfooty. A place where people can just go for it, no mods, no holds barred, where they can say what they REALLY think without hijacking every other thread with this internecine sniping.

We could call it The Cage.

The Vault

• Like 2

-11 (phase II)

according to a poorly written and un-authored article in today's Hun:

Phase II Monday Feb 11 (i.e. AFL decision to charge/no charge)

Phase III Monday Feb 18 (i.e. Commission meeting)

Time to stock up on your liquor of choice. either to celebrate or drown in