Blease out of NAB opener

Ned

Give me a spell! What do they expect when they have to travel down Punt Rd every day?

I thought we were all still angry about 186?

I want full committment from these 'never-do-wells' and I don't care who you are.

I want improvement from every one and higher standards for all.

Until I see some actual Demons running around and playing with heart it's schadenfreude for me everytime a MFC player is punished or whipped on the track.

• Like 2

Rudi Guillaini cleaned up New York with ZERO TOLERANCE. He was berated by the bleeding hearts for his tough stand but the results are there for all to see.

Is Mark Neeld our Rudi?

ZERO TOLERANCE, guys - get used to it.

Pity - I was looking forward to seeing Sam in his new forward role, but I expect he is a lot more disappointed than any of us here. Let it hurt, then learn from it.

Edited by monoccular
  • Like 1

Has nobody ever been late to work due to factors beyond their control? From the information we have been given, he was simply late to a morning meeting. This happens, hardly a fineable offence

I have heard it mentioned that 'His preparation was improvised' meaning it was probably his most important meeting of the week. Understandable to miss the game for this reason, but not a fine.

Has nobody ever been late to work due to factors beyond their control? From the information we have been given, he was simply late to a morning meeting. This happens, hardly a fineable offence

I have heard it mentioned that 'His preparation was improvised' meaning it was probably his most important meeting of the week. Understandable to miss the game for this reason, but not a fine.

Does that not prove maybe it wasn't just a few minutes late...

Regardless if you had a very important meeting you should be planning to be their 15 minutes early and remove chances like this.

Think Sam may have been substantially late if you look at game and fine so I think it's a perfect punishment for the crime

I doubt very much that if circumstances were beyond his control that they would have sanctioned him.

No problems whatsoever with a minor slap on the wrist (lets be honest, nobody is going to play every round of the NAB Cup anyway). It sends a strong message.

I'd get a slap on the wrist/warning if I was late for a meeting, especially if I didn't notify anybody, which is what we can assume happened.

Neeld is an [censored]. I love it!

• Like 1

Accidents happen. Im always early to work but this morning found out that my girlfriend had unpluged my phone charger to use her hair dryer. as such my phone battery died and my alarm didnt go off. I very late. [censored] happens. im annoyed that we dont get to see him this week. ill be spewinh if it happens in the main.season

Its the multiple factor.

Go easy because one player made a mistake ?

Do you go easy when two players are late ? How about 4 players being late ? Its not about where you stop - its about where you start and you start with one player.

Zero tolerance is 100% correct.

Zero Tolerance is the only way to go. Of course a phone call can be taken into account.

But all players requested to be at a meeting must be there.

Sort it out during the NAB Cup.

Edited by why you little

Accidents happen. Im always early to work but this morning found out that my girlfriend had unpluged my phone charger to use her hair dryer. as such my phone battery died and my alarm didnt go off. I very late. [censored] happens. im annoyed that we dont get to see him this week. ill be spewinh if it happens in the main.season

That's no accident Utah.

That's the curse of the female gender ;)

• Like 1

Guest melbman

Rudi Guillaini cleaned up New York with ZERO TOLERANCE. He was berated by the bleeding hearts for his tough stand but the results are there for all to see.

Is Mark Neeld our Rudi?

While i make no comment on zero tolerance, there is a very interesting story in Freakonomics about this very subject and how it wasn't Guillaini's policies that made the difference. It was a seeminly unrelated event that had occured years earlier and the crime rate drop result was an unintended consequence

Carry on

Looks like it was the match committee that handed out the sanctions -

(

"The match committee made the decision to stand Blease down for this weekend’s game, as well as handing down a financial sanction," the Demons coach told the Demons website)

-

not the leadership group.

IMO, the way it should be.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.