Whispering_Jack

Tim Watson's outrageous faux pas

Just a bit of radio tish-stirring. 

I don't think I've ever agreed with anything that has come out of Tim Watsons mouth. This doesn't sway me either.

Edited by Pipefitter

I know this has nothing to do with his comments but Watson was known by St Kilda supporters as "Minibus" - he was half a coach.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Pipefitter said:

I don't think I've ever agreed with anything that has come out of Tim Watsons mouth. This doesn't sway me either.

I don't understand how he keeps his job at 7, after all the drug saga from the bummers.

Father of the captain.  Can't tell me he didn't know about it, while it was going on.

Tim Watson is the stupidest [censored] in footy, and there's a lot of competition. How anyone can take one of the worst coaches in history seriously when he talks tactics is beyond me. 

The most impressive thing he does is turn the word Essendon into a one syllable slur. 

• Like 1

There will be plenty of photo-ops - and pictures of merit -  when Jake has one hand on the cup.

Why didn't Garry Lyon stand up for the club when he made those comments. Oh that's right he never does he only bags them.

Who really cares?!

The trade period has a bit of a Women's Weekly feel to it these days ... too much gossip and unnecessary opinion.

Anyone who stands by and supports an organisation that pumped his son full of unknown drugs doesn't deserve to have their opinions taken seriously. Besides, given how OTT Adelaide's reaction was to Lever moving, decking him out in club colours while still negotiating would likely have led to the Crows digging their heels in and demanding more.  

Tim Watson and the Essendon Football Club are the last people in the football industry that shouod be commentating on other club's business after the skidmarks they left all over the game of Football.

The absolute nerve of those pricks down at tullamerine.

Edited by Win4theAges

Tim simply has no credibility or objectivity on football matters. 

Most of his comments suggest a person who does not do much homework on footy issues or think too deeply on any issue. 

He reports on footy matters but rarely are his comments interesting or insightful. 

On 16/10/2017 at 8:50 PM, Want a Flag said:

Watson was known by St Kilda supporters as "Minibus" - he was half a coach.

That's generous.