• Melbourne Recruitment Manager
    Jason Taylor Interview
    & Draft Wrap Up

Melbourne Recruitment Manager Jason Taylor Interview & Draft Wrap Up

Sign in to follow this  
deefella

Another crack at the Tigers Please.

Really itching/would love to have another crack at Richmond this year. It's probs because my misses follows them and like many of them they fancy themselves this year, Dusty and Brownlow talk too. 

I reckon we can give them a good run for the money again.

Might as well play the top teams, having an "easy" run against [censored] teams like Norf doesn't seem to help us at all. We can only win convincingly against good opposition.

33 minutes ago, DeeWiz said:

We can only win convincingly against good opposition.

Lets hope that continues this week. 

If we were to make the finals I would love to play Richmond 1st up. They are a four man team and for the first time this year they had one of them out last week ( riewoldt) but against an insipid Gold Coast.

• Like 2

Let's be honest, if our ruckmen didn't go down against them on ANZAC day, we would have won.  We were smashing them in clearances until losing Spencer and Smith helped make Toby Nankervis seem like Polly Farmer. 

Let's just make it first before we worry about who we play!

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Glenn Molloy said:

Let's be honest, if our ruckmen didn't go down against them on ANZAC day, we would have won.  We were smashing them in clearances until losing Spencer and Smith helped make Toby Nankervis seem like Polly Farmer. 

Let's just make it first before we worry about who we play!

Trac was on one leg for half the game as well.

• Like 1

My wife & in law's are all Richmond, I could think of nothing better than to knock them off in a final & head over to the in law's for lunch the next day in my red & blue gear.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I don't rate the tigers. No Martin, no Richmond. Very similar outfit to Geelong in that they rely on 1-2 superstar players every week.

They are certainly beatable.

Smug bastards & a very average team that will be found out during the finals. Be lucky to win one. We would have beaten them earlier this year if we hadn't lost 2 players during the game.

Would be my dream scenario if we make finals, play Richmond in front of 95k and I believe if we have a full list and no injuries on the day we would destroy them 

I would love nothing more to play Richmond in the finals this year, it would be such an even contest and the crowd would be electric (let's be honest it would probably be 65-70% Tigers fans). 

I also think we were very unlucky against them, we were the better team for 3 quarters but didn't make the most of it and got some bad injury that made us run out of legs. Credit to them they took advantage, but injury fee for both teams I would back us in. 

We obviously need to make the finals first, and whoever we play we play. But if we get there, please let it be the tigers!

Thought I'd chuck this on this thread...

HALLELUJA! 

Slobbo, Kingy and Terry Wallace all agree on SEN - Rance is stager and needs closer scrutiny. Prompted by a caller, though :rolleyes:

I'd love a crack at anyone with a near full demons 22! But I think Geelong are very gettable.. Their Second tier is soft and useless!

• Like 1

Let's make September before we have wet dreams of smashing Tigers

We lost to Nought Melb twice...