CHANGES: QF vs Sydney

Demonland

3 minutes ago, adonski said:

Salem in for Cardio King ANB would be ideal, throw Bowey up forward

But likely to be Salem for Bowey

Realistically they are not going to throw Bowey forward for the first time in his career in a final, but I agree that ANB is sailing close to the wind.  Bowey would be very stiff to be dropped 

• Like 3

Just now, monoccular said:

Realistically they are not going to throw Bowey forward for the first time in his career in a final, but I agree that ANB is sailing close to the wind.  Bowey would be very stiff to be dropped 

Agree 

Bowey is an obvious omission. Finals are going to be very hot and fast this year. He had momentum last year and is better for the run to start the year but anyone suggesting he is ahead of ANB or Spargo is delusional. Bowey will be around for a while but this isn't his year.

• Like 12

Just now, The Swimming Dee said:

You still upset about our midfield selection this week…surely you think Harmes, Sparrow and Viney should go out?

I'd drop Sparrow in a heart beat yeah 

• Facepalm 5
  • Vomit 2

2 minutes ago, titan_uranus said:

A suggestion Jackson hurt his knee late?

Just a 'corky' according to Goody in his presser. Can't imagine he'll have any issue getting up in two weeks time.

Edited by Demon Jack
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It all worked tonight.

salo back in probably for bowser but would be happy with no change.

Tmac playing Magoos for a couple of games you would think to get match fit then????

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

When we play good footy it's hard to make a case for many changes. Salem is arguably my favourite player but even still it's a tough call to drop bowser for him

TMac getting back is wild. Not sure who would make way for him structurally because Milkshake has done very well. Tmac as a sub could work 

• Like 1

Salo for Bowey assuming Salo’s healthy and has been producing kms at training prior to this soreness.

No way am I rushing McDonald back after 3/4’s of a game.

I think there’s a bit of a different look we can go with in the midfield and half forward. Gus on the wing a little more, Harmes on ball and forward, Tracc on ball more. But some of that will depend on opponents and the venue.

• Like 2