Sidebottom and Dunn investigated for Multiple Covid Breaches

Lucifers Hero

Just now, Cards13 said:

I think that was par of the issue, he’s tried to walk home, half naked, and someone has called the cops. 

It’s a bizarre story, let alone he is a VC of the club. 

Yep. And pretty early in the morning. I won’t speculate any further but it sounds like a bit more than beers. If I’d written myself off on beer I’d still be asleep on the mate’s couch at 11am.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cards13 said:

I think that was part of the issue, he’s tried to walk home, half naked, and someone has called the cops. 
Or was just standing outside of Wells house unsure of what to do next. It just smells fishy or froggy to me.

It’s a bizarre story, let alone he is a VC of the club. 

mmm, alcohol alone...mmm

1 minute ago, Nasher said:

Yep. And pretty early in the morning. I won’t speculate any further but it sounds like a bit more than beers. If I’d written myself off on beer I’d still be asleep on the mate’s couch at 11am.

Eddie admitted scotch was drunk

3 minutes ago, Nasher said:

Let's not jump to conclusions, I think Eddie's version where Steele drank scotch, a different drink for him, and accidentally walked out the wrong door sounds more feasible... ;)

‘He doesn’t normally drink’: McGuire details how Pie walked out the wrong door half-naked

• Haha 2
  • Shocked 1

1 minute ago, Lord Nev said:

Let's not jump to conclusions, I think Eddie's version where Steele drank scotch, a different drink for him, and accidentally walked out the wrong door sounds more feasible... ;)

‘He doesn’t normally drink’: McGuire details how Pie walked out the wrong door half-naked

The old wrong door trick.

Happened to me many times.

jennifer lawrence ok GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

10 minutes ago, TheKozzieExperience said:

Based on Spargos 2 week ban and Sideobttoms seniority and the fact all players know the rules now with no excuses,  he should be looking at a 10 week suspension.

Oh and [censored] Collingwood.

True   That's why I suggested Ralph's article was ironic.  But I guess my post suggesting he didn't intend irony was ironic. 

Come on who amongst us hasn't got on the spirits, walked out the wrong door and found themselves naked in the street and then picked up by the cops? Well I might have but then that was a long time ago when streaking was all the rage and I wasn’t VC of an AFL team in COVID lockdown! 

• Haha 2

Christ remind me not to go to Wellsies place, how many doors are there? 

• Like 1

Ahahaha - Collingwood. 

Watch ye all he gloat is probably not in the bible. There's stuff about goats though. 

We've already shown ourselves as hypocrites on here.

String up McKenna. Forget Kossie. 

Odds on we will have another one. 

Don't get too excited. 

1 hour ago, Satan said:

Ed was not  happy Lloyd  questioning Sidebottom not losing  V C

It is astounding that he is still VC. Broke the virus rules which have ended the competition and [censored] out of his brain during the season.

wonderful example for the younger team members.

• Like 1

Sidebottom to Dunn at the start of the night:

• ‘I am going to have three fingers of Glenlivet with a little bit of pepper and some cheese. I love poetry and a glass of Scotch, and of course my friend Baxter here.’

Sidebottom to the cops at the end of the night upon being bundled into the paddy van wearing nothing but someone else’s underpants:

• ‘Scotchy scotch scotch. I love scotch.’

Eddie to the world at large:

• ‘Absolutely nothing to see here. He had the wrong scotch.’

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Nasher said:

I know things have escalated further since this post, but even when we thought it was just an uber home after a few beers, it is in no way understandable and is beyond stupid. There is no grey area here whatsoever. If I lived in a city where the plague is on the loose, had an employer who made the boundaries *very* clear AND had enforced it on other players already, I’d be able to find a way home other than an uber. I’d ring my wife, or my mum, or my best mate, or frogging anyone I knew. I’d walk if I had to.

It is not. That. Hard.

Agreed. But a mate had just done his season. So it is a tough one at the beginning. 
but further information has killed any sentimental thoughts now!!!

9 hours ago, Ethan Tremblay said:

I remember copping a weeks ban for attempting to bypass the profanity filter in the past. Just saying...

tenor.gif

I didn’t attempt to bypass the profanity filter, I attempted to hit it and accidentally typed a word that isn’t a swear word at all. It was an MFCesque miskick. That’s different to putting in an ! in place of an I so you can say the S word without it being bleeped.

Anyway Andy is free to ban me if he likes, I’m not exempt from the rules ?

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

12 hours ago, Earl Hood said:

Come on who amongst us hasn't got on the spirits, walked out the wrong door and found themselves naked in the street and then picked up by the cops? Well I might have but then that was a long time ago when streaking was all the rage and I wasn’t VC of an AFL team in COVID lockdown! 

I do know someone who legitimately did go through the wrong door while drunk and naked, it was in a hotel though, he was looking for the bathroom door and found the exit instead, and the door slammed behind him. It was a very embarrassing visit to the foyer to get another key.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Nasher said:

I do know someone who legitimately did go through the wrong door while drunk and naked, it was in a hotel though, he was looking for the bathroom door and found the exit instead, and the door slammed behind him. It was a very embarrassing visit to the foyer to get another key.

IIRC a former PM had this problem in the 1970s