Casey Demons v North Melbourne VFL - Round 14

WERRIDEE

More confident in the VFL team than the AFL team. We will be fielding on strongest team yet with 18 senior listed players available due to the long awaited inclusions of Vandenberg and McKenna.

I predicting 8 straight and the Dees to beat lowly North by 42 points

My Preferred side

B: Petty, Pedersen, Johnstone

HB: J.Wagner, Frost, Lockhart

C : C.Wagner, Tyson, Hannan

HF: Balic, T.Smith, Kent

F: Garlett, Weideman, Hutchins

FOLL: King, Bugg, Kennedy Harris

IC: Filipovic, Vandenberg, McKenna, Scott, Stockdale

For those who will be staying in Victoria 

PETER JACKSON VFL 2018
CASEY DEMONS v NORTH MELBOURNE VFL
Saturday 7 July 2018 at 2.10pm
at Casey Fields, Cranbourne East

CASEY DEMONS 

B: 4. J. Lockhart, 25. D. Keilty, 8. J. Wagner
HB: 10. P. McKenna, 20. H. Petty, 26. B. Vince
? 19. O.  Baker, 12. T.  Bugg, 7. M.  Hannan
HF: 18. H. Balic, 21. C. Pedersen, 16. D. Kent
F: 22. L. Filipovic, 23. S. Weideman, 24. T. Smith
Foll: 17. M. King, 9. D. Tyson, 13. C. Wagner
I/C (from): 11. J. Hutchins, 2. J. Kennedy-Harris, 3. G. Lok, 5. C. Machaya, 27. R. Morrison, 6. J. Munro, 1. A. Scott, 15. A. Vandenberg
23P: 14. C. Stockdale

In: J. Wagner, D. Tyson, R. Morrison, S. Weideman, A. Vandenberg, M. Hannan, P. McKenna, H. Petty

Out: D. Johnstone,  S. Frost,  J. Garlett,  B. Stretch

NORTH MELBOURNE VFL

B: 23. B. McKay, 26. D. Nielson, 21. A. Morgan
HB: 17. M. Hibberd, 24. S. Durdin, 36. J. Williams
? 37. K.  Hayden, 52. N.  Rippon, 40. T.  Murphy
HF: 61. C. Jansen, 20. N. Larkey, 45. O. Junker
F: 53. T. Leonardis, 31. B. Preuss, 41. G. Narrier
Foll: 38. T. Xerri, 9. L. Davies – Uniacke, 59. N. Holmes
I/C: 62. F. Cameron, 13. R. Clarke, 64. L. Cunningham, 70. N. Hogan, 8. N. Hrovat, 5. B. Jacobs, 56. M. Lee, 66. P. McCarthy, 82. L. Mirams, 71. M. Northe, 27. W. Walker, 44. C. Zurhaar
23P: 68. Q. Montanaro

In: R. Clarke, M. Lee, L. Davies – Uniacke, N. Hrovat, B. McKay, B. Jacobs, L. Mirams, N. Hogan, T. Murphy

Out: J. Harper

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Very strong side I expect Hannan to be emergency.

8 hours ago, WERRIDEE said:

The Possible Side

B: Petty, Pedersen, Vince

HB: J.Wagner, Keilty, Lockhart

C : C.Wagner, Tyson, Baker

HF: Balic, T.Smith, Kent

F: Scott, Weideman, Hutchins

FOLL: King, Bugg, Kennedy Harris

IC: Filipovic, Vandenberg, McKenna, Munro, Stockdale

Senior Emerg: Hannan

This is a big game for the boys. Norths 2nd's have been in pretty poor form in their inaugural VFL season after finishing their alignment with Werribee, although Pruess has been dominating the ruck, leading all in Hit-Outs and HOs-to-Advantage, should be a good test for King and Flipper. 

There's still plenty of spots in the Senior side up for grabs and in particular the boys who have been dropped recently are going to want to put on a big display. Petty will want to make-up for his disastrous debut. Vince, Bull, Tyson and Weideman will all want back into the AFL side asap.  Keilty, Baker and Balic are getting closer to a debut and Pedo, Wagner, Bugg, Kent and JKH are going to have to play well.

Great to see AVB and McKenna back from long injuries, very interested into seeing how they play.

With such a strong line-up, at home, with a large number of the boys wanting to be playing Seniors, Casey should come out flying and dominate the day. 

I will obviously be keeping a very close eye on Keilty to see if he continues his great form, especially with Frost out of the side he will be the Number 1 lockdown defender. 

• Like 11

Pedo must be wondering wth in going in, in and out if seniors, form of his life up forward for Casey, then Goody wants him playing back as we’re ahort for options in afl side then named and will probably play forward again 

5 minutes ago, SFebey said:

Pedo must be wondering wth in going in, in and out if seniors, form of his life up forward for Casey, then Goody wants him playing back as we’re ahort for options in afl side then named and will probably play forward again 

Hey SF, that is a hell of a post (I normally follow every word you say by the way)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Salems Lot said:

Hey SF, that is a hell of a post (I normally follow every word you say by the way)

Lol don’t you just love auto correct, but I’m sure you get my drift. In short, Pedo confused ?

"

Pedo must be wondering what the hell is going on, in and out of the Dees seniors, in the form of his life up forward for Casey, then Goody wants him playing back in defence as we’re short for options in afl side then named and will probably play forward again "

•  
Edited by SFebey
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, SFebey said:

what have you been smoking ?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Dee-licious said:

Why is Dion out of the side? 

Excellent question.   Thought he may be travelling emergency, but he wasnt named as an emergency.

Hes also not ion the injury list. 

15 hours ago, WERRIDEE said:

Very strong side I expect Hannan to be emergency.

Vince has travelled up with the team, MFC posted a video on Instagram from training. Couldn’t spot any of the other emergencies.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Petraccattack said:

Excellent question.   Thought he may be travelling emergency, but he wasnt named as an emergency.

Hes also not ion the injury list. 

Assume DJ gone to NT for promo

He might still play or could be managed. Started to show potential but I think should be delisted and then added as a rookie

Edited by spirit of norm smith
X
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, hells bells said:

Based on the weather at the moment it will be a poor spectacle.  Blowing a gale on the peninsula at the moment.

Early morning easterly no doubt, it’ll die out around lunch time.

Can anybody post a link to the Channel 7 broadcast (as I don’t have a television set and need to watch it on my eye pad)?

The line up for Casey:-

B: Lockhart Keilty J Wagner

HB: McKenna Petty Hutchins 

? Baker Bugg Hannan

HF: Balic Pedersen Kent

F: Filipovic Weideman T Smith 

Foll: King Tyson C Wagner 

I/C: Kennedy Harris Machaya Munro Stockdale vandenBerg

Bernie Vince has gone to Darwin as the holdover emergency.

After a scrappy start in wet conditions, the Demons who are kicking against the breeze have 2 points on the board in the early going.