Bayley Fritsch to debut.

Redleg

5 hours ago, Bring-Back-Powell said:

Hopefully not at the expense of Garlett which some around here have been mooting.

I love Jeffy but I wish he could play his best all year.

Lets face it... hes a game winner at times, but seems to go missing at the end of seasons.

If he can play his best all year it will make a huge difference.

Nothing more exciting when the ball goes long and its a race b/w Jeff and some poor mug.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, leave it to deever said:

I love Jeffy but I wish he could play his best all year.

Lets face it... hes a game winner at times, but seems to go missing at the end of seasons.

If he can play his best all year it will make a huge difference.

Nothing more exciting when the ball goes long and its a race b/w Jeff and some poor mug.

i agree somewhat, but that's just the way he plays. he's dynamic and mecurial. up and down. and over there too! the challenge of consistency is real and i'm sure he's working towards it, but at the end of the day, he adds something no one else in the team (even fritsch and hannan) can.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Deemania since 56 said:

Looks like the interchange against the Catty Puds will be:

Angus Brayshaw, Dom Tyson, Sam Frost, Jake Melksham

This, I like.

Yeah I think Jake will start, don’t like Cats set up they look a tad top heavy. Hope, we get a large crowd - we have to be a genuine 50/50 chance and if there is rain I think we move into favourites. We have a real chance to set up our season - we just have to learn to recognise & take the opportunities when they present themselves - but that is an education process and a mind set.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

3 minutes ago, Clint Bizkit said:

That flying leap in front of a pack is becoming his trademark.

Not sure if anyone has noticed but his stats are comparable to those of Jack Watts from Port Adelaide.

Watts v Fritsch in 2018

Haven't heard of him.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

How's his leap - he is graceful...so so graceful.

Close ups on TV looks like his arms would snap like twigs being broken by kindergarten kids...mind 

Floats like a butterfly and stings like a bee.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Danelska said:

How's his leap - he is graceful...so so graceful.

Close ups on TV looks like his arms would snap like twigs being broken by kindergarten kids...mind 

Floats like a butterfly and stings like a bee.

Whereas Jack Watts stings like a butterfly and floats like a bee.

(Apologies to JW. Doesn't really deserve such criticism. I just couldn't help myself)

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Devil is in the Detail said:

Great mark. But really good from Milky to block the other defender out.

A Lot of good work goes unnoticed by some supporters   but I am sure the FD sees it all.

but yes you are correct  really good form  but it might have been seen as blocking by some biased umpires.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Clint Bizkit said:

Not sure if anyone has noticed but his stats are comparable to those of Jack Watts from Port Adelaide.

Watts v Fritsch in 2018

I can't wait for Zac Smith to come on, as well.

And I'd like 'the bull', rampaging thru the saints china shop, up front for us this week.

51 minutes ago, Devil is in the Detail said:

Great mark. But really good from Milky to block the other defender out.

Best evidence of absolute teamwork for the year, so far!

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Clint Bizkit said:

Watts v Fritsch in 2018

And one of the two will only get better.

If you had a chance would you trade 27 year old Tiptoes for 21 year old Fritsch ?

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Clint Bizkit said:

Watts v Fritsch in 2018

Well it was mooted that we wouldn't lose much in a direct 'swap' of Watts for Fritsch but its quite likely we will gain significantly. And the upside is terrific

Edited by jnrmac
  • Like 1

This kid is something special.

Always seems to make the right decisions.

Great kick and what a pair of hands!

Will be a mainstay in this side.

5 hours ago, DeeZee said:

This kid is something special.

Always seems to make the right decisions.

Great kick and what a pair of hands!

Will be a mainstay in this side.

Totally agree. 

Better than I expected, really adds some class to the forward line.