GAMEDAY - Round 20

Whispering_Jack

There seems to be no method in entering our fwd line apart from bombing, which reaslly worked so well last week too. This crucifies our Fwds . We seem to be running back to make biggr packs and GWS are keeping the game closed when kicking against the wind.

Thinking would be a good start.

Bit disappointed with how things are going today. Would likle to see a better process in next half.

I do not think any of our forwards are getting many possessions. Two goals with a 6 goal wind is not good.

12 minutes ago, Deemented Are Go! said:

I hear ya. But you'll be back - we all will.

Now excuse me while I go kick the crap out of something whilst vomiting all over it. 

I'm with Gorgoroth on the anger getting worse. I'm certainly not getting used to this kind of crap happening. Today is the first time in years that I actually turned it off. When will it ever change? When will the gap between our best and worst be shortened and not be some massive Grand Canyon? Damage control, ever heard of it Melbourne? When a team is getting a run on you look to slow things down. Wasn't that the whole point of employing a guy for 3 years on bloody good money for? To learn this? And to use it when we darn well needed it? 

I will be back next week. Of course I will, I'm not married, I don't have kids, I don't have a house of my own which I can just go out into the backyard and do some work on. This is my life. That 10 mins of good footy was what I work 45-50 hours a week for. Damn MFC give us some hope!

Edited by layzie
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Hate saying this ...but we look spent!

Cant afford to drop games like Nth x 2 times & freo...should have been on 12 wins already & will struggle to make the 8

Not Watts  bashing but reality is has done nothing in 3 weeks since his return...Surely can't be injured & has touched the ball 2 times thus far FFS!

Edited by Hogan2014

So Goodwin's big move is put a defender into the backline? Wow. 

We are getting smashed in the midfield. How about put Garlett Salem and Hunt in there and try something different?

All we are doing is the same [censored] over and over again expecting a different result. 

We are loose, soft and unaccountable. 

Just now, Hogan2014 said:

Hate saying this ...but we look spent!

Cant afford to drop games like Nth x 2 times & freo...should have been on 12 wins already & will struggle to make the 8

Not Watts  bashing but reality is has done nothing in 3 weeks since his return...Surely can't be injured & has touched the ball 2 times bus far FFS!

We won't struggle to make the 8. We will comfortably miss out on the 8.

Max Gawn Neville Jetta Bernie Vince Jordan Lewis Corey Maynard Michael Hibberd Christian Salem Clayton Oliver all having a go. Rest of the team need    to lift their performance. 

Thanks for the season Dees. Thanks to all the posters here who have given me some laughs and insights.

Hope we can regroup and win 2 more games this year and come back next year and play finals.

Not winning last week was a reality break and today is a pretender playing a contender,

It was fun while it lasted but we all got too far ahead of ourselves.

Get rid of some of list cloggers and get a second decent forward aside from Hogan and we may make it.

Time to mow the lawn.....its more interesting than this lack of effort.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jaded said:

So Goodwin's big move is put a defender into the backline? Wow. 

We are getting smashed in the midfield. How about put Garlett Salem and Hunt in there and try something different?

All we are doing is the same [censored] over and over again expecting a different result. 

We are loose, soft and unaccountable. 

Einstein had something to say about that :(

Turning point of the season. 

Even if we somehow make finals, we will get smashed first up. 

I shall be comfortably sipping cocktails in Vietnam come September and our players will be doing the same for the 12th year in a row.