THE SAGA CONTINUES - WADA APPEALS

A video all Essendon FC supporters and club officials must watch

Don't worry there a whole series of these video for you all to watch.

Ha. They wouldn't understand the last word of the introduction.

• Like 1

If Whiteboard Wednesdays is above the comprehension of the Essendon FC, then what about this video.

Good v Evil

http://www.afl.com.au/match-centre/2014/13/ess-v-melb

• Like 1

If Whiteboard Wednesdays is above the comprehension of the Essendon FC, then what about this video.

Good v Evil

http://www.afl.com.au/match-centre/2014/13/ess-v-melb

OMG I love that video

The much maligned Jordie gave out three critical handballs in that final quarter. :-))

(Pity that idiot Derwayne commentated that final passage though. The only negative there )

• Like 2

OMG I love that video

The much maligned Jordie gave out three critical handballs in that final quarter. :-))

(Pity that idiot Derwayne commentated that final passage though. The only negative there )

Derwayne gets up my goat too.

http://inogolo.com/pronunciation/Dwayne

Ha. They wouldn't understand the last word of the introduction.

Do you think this information may help them understand?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Integrity

• Like 1

OMG I love that video

More OT:

• Like 3

Another great game,especially now knowing or not what Essendon Players had been taking.

Maybe they had too heavy a dose of supplements that week?

Can someone tell me where the AFL or WADA has in its guidelines to destroy records?

Did I actually hear Mr Hird say he takes full responsibility?

Does anyone know what are the right processes Mr Hird was referring too?

It is funny how they deliberately removed any Essendon colours from their clothing when attending the press conference.

The Clubs ex President said that information they gathered over 24/48 hours was slightly concerning.

• Like 2

Can someone tell me where the AFL or WADA has in its guidelines to destroy records?

Did I actually hear Mr Hird say he takes full responsibility?

Does anyone know what are the right processes Mr Hird was referring too?

It is funny how they deliberately removed any Essendon colours from their clothing when attending the press conference.

The Clubs ex President said that information they gathered over 24/48 hours was slightly concerning.

Maybe Lance Uppercut can answer these if he responds to my previous post referenced from Deefrag.

He has gone quiet maybe as he considers the implications of his replies.

Maybe Lance Uppercut can answer these if he responds to my previous post referenced from Deefrag.

He has gone quiet maybe as he considers the implications of his replies.

Think he at a compulsory cult meeting.

essendonbombersteam.jpg?la=en

I am sure he will be back in contact soon.

Think he at a compulsory cult meeting.

essendonbombersteam.jpg?la=en

I am sure he will be back in contact soon.

That's not a cult. They're just checking for arrhythmia.

Edited by Uncle Fester
  • Like 5

That photo looks like someone took the left and right sides of Jobe Watson's face and swapped them around.

I also like how Fletcher's hand and the guy two spots to the right are the same hand. It's been photoshopped to show the KIA logo and copied and pasted.

• Like 6

That's not a cult. They're just checking for arrhythmia.

Look at the other hands behind their backs.

Elephant parade maybe? When they say "close ranks and stick together" they sure do take it seriously.

• Like 1

Did I hear this morning that there's an angry group of bombers players' parents who aregathering now to demand to know with what their sons were injected.??

Did I hear this morning that there's an angry group of bombers players' parents who aregathering now to demand to know with what their sons were injected.??

About time someone did!

Whered you hear that?

Id like to know why its taken them so long. If it was my son Id have dragged Essendon into court long ago. Theres no defense for not being able to tell a human being what was injected into them

Its criminal.

• Like 4

3AW rumour file,........ so it must be true !!

• Like 2

Yes, i have been hearing from several sources that the bombers players in the 34 (past and present) have been consulting lawyers about possible legal action against the club and the AFL, but they have been using others as their intermediaries as they fear they would be ostracized by the club if it found out.

I must say this makes sense. It would only be sensible to prepare for the worst and hope for the best. In fact, it would be amazing if they were not doing it, particularly the past players who basically have nothing to lose.

The dam is about to break for Hird.

• Like 3

Oh really? I would have thought most of my posts are reasoned and extensive, often to the frustration of others on here. I have never been accused of being superficial. Maybe that is your problem. I have challenged you in the past the take down my arguments point by point and you have not been able to. Why? Because your position is indefensible and you know it. And also I notice that a number of your fellow bomber supporters on big footy know it as well, questioning your continuous assertion over a number of months that "that bloke on Demonland knows nothing", and then when the WADA appeal came out, you all of a sudden went very quiet. Some of your fellow supporters didn't. They thought maybe the narrative on Demonland had a point.

I look forward to your detailed rebuttal of what we have been asserting, rather than your usual narrative of character assassination.

you've challenged me in the past?

Is this in your head alongside your eminent surgeon mates?

What about your assertion that CAS don't use comfortable satisfaction?

What about your assertion that ASADA had done a wonderful job and had plenty of evidence to bury the EFC players but that they AFL would find them guilty but give them a light sentence?

What about your completely made up assertion that a test for tb4 is imminent?