Patrick Dangerfield

Demonsterative

763292-3a79793a-44a0-11e4-899f-a16f95abb

At least getting Dangerfield will ensure that the cameras spend a bit of time directed to the MFC table on Brownlow Night!

• Like 1

Beams is good but he's not that good. Pick 4 should be enough. Usual Collingwood just wait for a round 7 pick for Clark and they will demand pick 2 for Lumumba.

• Like 2

Two things

1) Alistair Clarkson is contracted to Hawthorn until the end of 2016 and unlike Ross Lyin' at the Saints he wouldn't screw his team over

2) Andrew Jarman is a clown

"HAWTHORN coach Alastair Clarkson has emphatically rejected rumours he is set to become Adelaide's coach, calling ex-Crow Andrew Jarman "a clown"

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-09-25/clarko-to-the-crows

thanks fr backing me up Al lol

Jarman is a joke

"HAWTHORN coach Alastair Clarkson has emphatically rejected rumours he is set to become Adelaide's coach, calling ex-Crow Andrew Jarman "a clown"

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-09-25/clarko-to-the-crows

As if Clarkson would say anything along those lines prior to a Grand Final in which he is the coach of another club, it also being a club which he is contracted with for another two or so years.

Plainly ridiculous.

Lol - Collingwood think that Adelaide will accept what they wont accept for Beams.. #typicalpies

"You want to trade what for Beams? Get stuffed! He's a superstar! We'll take... Dangerfield! Hey Adelaide! Take this crap for Dangerfield!

What? Of course it's enough! You're dreaming, he's not that good. You should be happy you get anything for him really. In fact, we're doing Dangerfield, Beams, you and the AFL all a favour. You should be thanking us and throwing in a 1st round pick. Some people..."

• Like 3

Ha! McGuire "this is a humanitarian situation"........ Yes Eddie, a player only wants to leave collingwood to be with his sick father on the Gold Coast, but wait, he won't play for Gold Coast, he'll only play with his brother in brissy for a big contract...... Ffs!! What a full is BS spin doctor. This scenario has been rumored for a long time now, fairly sure it started when clay was drafted to brissy & before his dad got sick, but whatever helps you sleep at night Eddie, don't worry, no one can see through your garbage.

• Like 1

Jon Ralph wrote that article. The same Jon Ralph who said Goodwin was 100% going to be Adelaide's next coach at the exact time that we announced he would be ours.

He forms his opinion on what could happen and then prints it.

It got as much weight as me saying that Dangerfield is a demon. Zero.

• Like 7

Jon Ralph and other Journo's take punts on stories, like us here. We assume that because we have low picks in the draft we can get Dangerfield and that is correct if he chooses to come to us we have the tools to execute the trade. Ralph is doing the same if Danger goes and Collingwood get pick 4 hey are in a position to get the deal done. It is really a process of elimination, these clubs have no chance these clubs do and it looks to me that us and one or two others have the capacity to get the deal done. Whether Dangerfield leaves who knows I would be extremely surprised if he does.

• Like 1

Jon Ralph wrote that article. The same Jon Ralph who said Goodwin was 100% going to be Adelaide's next coach at the exact time that we announced he would be ours.

He forms his opinion on what could happen and then prints it.

It got as much weight as me saying that Dangerfield is a demon. Zero.

No different to most of the football journalists.

Jon Ralph and other Journo's take punts on stories, like us here. We assume that because we have low picks in the draft we can get Dangerfield and that is correct if he chooses to come to us we have the tools to execute the trade. Ralph is doing the same if Danger goes and Collingwood get pick 4 hey are in a position to get the deal done. It is really a process of elimination, these clubs have no chance these clubs do and it looks to me that us and one or two others have the capacity to get the deal done. Whether Dangerfield leaves who knows I would be extremely surprised if he does.

I would love a results table on journos. A ladder showing which journos are getting it correct and which are not based on the stories/rumors they spread. I understand none will be 100% but would make fascinating reading to see who is the worst at getting if right.

• Like 1

Found it. In the comments a guy named rick quotes danger as saying he wants to play finals and wont go near a bottom six club.

That's pretty short sighted, just because they're not bottom six now doesn't mean they wont be in a couple of years. Collingwood have issues, if he is too narrow minded to see that then he's got what's coming to him.

I would love a results table on journos. A ladder showing which journos are getting it correct and which are not based on the stories/rumors they spread. I understand none will be 100% but would make fascinating reading to see who is the worst at getting if right.

Should do the same for Demonland

• Like 2