All about Mitch Clark

All the Jacks

It's a hamstring, everyone needs to calm the hell down.

His foot is fine, but when you go from zero activity to trying to be athletically competitive again, you will get injured along the way.

I'd rather they manage him carefully and we see him fully fit in Round 8 and for the next 6 years.

Wow what confidence!

How do you re do your hamstring when supposedly only doing slow laps?

That's a good question. It seems to be a carry over from one he did a month or so back. Having done a lot of Hammies they can be very tricky, I can pull up sore after a light jog now but I'm a fair bit older than Mitch and did my first one in the bad old days where they didn't have a proper rehab program apart from missing 4 games.

Having said that I think the media might have picked up on the hamstring reported in the club injury list and have seen it as a new injury. May or may not be.

My mail (from a good source) is that we shouldn't be worried about his hammy.

It's his passionate love of photography that has curbed his enthusiasm for the game, and could well see him exit footy at contract's end.

• Like 1

He hasn't "done" his hamstring.

It's just soreness, leading to wise caution.

I think he might have 'Machsy', just maybe not now. He was wearing some kind of bandage around his upper thigh at training in early Jan (he was mainly watching on and doing a little bit of handball). It may be soreness now.

It's his passionate love of photography that has curbed his enthusiasm for the game, and could well see him exit footy at contract's end.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

New sauce please.

His passionate love of money might curb his enthusiasm for photography for a little while yet.

• Like 3

That wouldn't surprise after all the club set him up for life with the juicy contract put in front of him, he could've played at Freo and would've taken him 8 seasons to make the money, if you can't play consistently retirement would be in the back of his mind.

I call BS

• Like 3

Curbyourenthusiasm.png

• Like 1

Full

Of

S..t

That wouldn't surprise after all the club set him up for life with the juicy contract put in front of him, he could've played at Freo and would've taken him 8 seasons to make the money, if you can't play consistently retirement would be in the back of his mind.

I don't know how good a photographer he is, but they are generally a dime a dozen. If he wants money, footy is a surer bet for him.

I don't know how good a photographer he is, but they are generally a dime a dozen. If he wants money, footy is a surer bet for him.

He will never sign another contract again that would be worth more than $ 250,000 a season, still great coin so to match that you would want to take a good snap.

He is actually a very good photographer... well above average I would say, with a very good eye for composition and mood which in this day and age of digital photography, is probably the difference between success and failure.

But I would say that he is far from finished with his football career... he strikes me as the kind of person who will not leave while there is unfinished business.

Edited by hardtack

He is actually a very good photographer... well above average I would say, with a very good eye for composition and mood which in this day and age of digital photography, is probably the difference between success and failure.

But I would say that he is far from finished with his football career... he strikes me as the kind of person who will not leave while there is unfinished business.

Yep. He'll have plenty of time after he finishes his career to play with his lense.

• Like 2

Hard to imagine him being voted into the leadership group if his investment in the club/team was waining.

• Like 4

If he cannot juggle football and landscape photography, then I'd have no problem if he left the club.

We only want footballers who want to play football - and more so, want to play for the MFC.

Nothing about Clark suggests that he is about to abandon plans of playing football.

But, of course, he has been injured for some time and one can say some silly things when they are frustrated.

• Like 1

Lol, tongue in cheek comment re Mitch's lovel of photography sees Demonland go into meltdown.

• Like 3

Lol, tongue in cheek comment re Mitch's lovel of photography sees Demonland go into meltdown.

Demonland loves going into meltdown, but unless you are M_9 how do you know it was tongue in cheek? Does chookrat=M_9?

I don't doubt that your source truly believes this, but it just doesn't sound likely to me. Compared to footy, the money in photography is a pittance. And the good thing about having a passion for photography is that's an any time, any place thing - there's room in your life for a career *and* a photography addiction.

He has rocks in his head if he throws away his footy career for the camera. Even if he does want to make a career out of it, he would surely prefer to earn several hundred thousand a year for a few more years to get himself further ahead financially first.

• Like 1

So when he posted a photo training in the gym on a Saturday night recently was he looking to impress the fans and show he was serious about getting back to playing or looking for more exposure for his photography skills?

So when he posted a photo training in the gym on a Saturday night recently was he looking to impress the fans and show he was serious about getting back to playing or looking for more exposure for his photography skills?

Ziiiinnngg!!

Some measure of Mitch's commitment to his footy, and more generally the Club, will be whether or not he shows up tonight.

My money says he won't bother, preferring to post photos taken around his house (his latest subject) on Twitter.

Six weeks to recover from a 'hammy twinge' - you're kidding aren't ya?

Ye of no faith should take a look at the effect on the Australian test side when it's Mitch finally got to be fully fit!

The magic word WJ

If it is ok I will not hold my breath.