Casey Best and Fairest.

dazzledavey36

Whats the chances of Fremantle already making massive plays for Jesse? Pav retires replaced by Hoges.. I'll be shattered! Seems bit odd Roos went over there and we havn't heard nothing ? Prob just paranoid of losing him!

Whats the chances of Fremantle already making massive plays for Jesse? Pav retires replaced by Hoges.. I'll be shattered! Seems bit odd Roos went over there and we havn't heard nothing ? Prob just paranoid of losing him!

We offer them pick 2 for Fyfe and they take it in the hope that Boyd is passed up by GWS :-)

yeah thanks genius I tried that

info is not there

Season Statistics

M 15 Last 2013-08-17

Remind me never to mix curry and beer, apparently causes blindness.

Edited by dandeeman

info is not there

http://www.sportingpulse.com/team_info.cgi?action=PSTATS&pID=196238696&client=1-118-10449-0-18717714&ocompID=253880

I'm not quite sure what you're talking about, as the information is most definitely there.

15 games, but in reality it was 13 from a B&F point of view, as he was injured in the first quarter twice and didn't come back on. He was named BOG 5 times from those 13 games and kicked a goal in 14 of the 15.

this from a guy who doesnt know what day it is

if youre going to be a smartass you better be right

Why is everybody being a smartar$e to C&B?

Why don't they just shut up and do his research for him?

Better yet, just post the info in a post so he doesn't have to waste precious time clicking on a link.

You're all too stupid for him.

Stupids.

this from a guy who doesnt know what day it is

if youre going to be a smartass you better be right

Seriously??? The first link in that google search gave you the number of games he played. You couldn't then search for a fixture to see how many games comprise a season and add two finals?

• Like 1

info is not there

You just have to do a little more typing and a little more clicking... not that difficult.

http://www.sportingpulse.com/team_info.cgi?action=PSTATS&pID=196238696&client=1-118-10449-0-18717714&ocompID=253880

I'm not quite sure what you're talking about, as the information is most definitely there.

15 games, but in reality it was 13 from a B&F point of view, as he was injured in the first quarter twice and didn't come back on. He was named BOG 5 times from those 13 games and kicked a goal in 14 of the 15.

Only took fewer than 5 marks three times, and two of those were the games he went off in the first quarter. The last game was the only one he didn't score a goal in. Not that it's news that the guy dominated, it's just driven home when you look at the year on paper.

Only took fewer than 5 marks three times, and two of those were the games he went off in the first quarter. The last game was the only one he didn't score a goal in. Not that it's news that the guy dominated, it's just driven home when you look at the year on paper.

His 3 best games for mine came against Collingwood, Richmond and Carltons VFl affiliates, all of who have AFL listed key backmen.

And he made them look like fools.

Jesse is set up to have one of the greatest debut seasons of all time.

• Like 1

His 3 best games for mine came against Collingwood, Richmond and Carltons VFl affiliates, all of who have AFL listed key backmen.

And he made them look like fools.

Jesse is set up to have one of the greatest debut seasons of all time.

I'm with you. Stuff softly, softly. He's going to be the bigger, stronger, fitter, angrier version of Jack Darling who we mourn we missed out on a few years back

We don't need a priority pick. IF Dawes and Clark actually get onto the park Jesse will be playing on the oppositions 3rd tall. Good luck with that. Goodbye bruise free footy

I'm with you. Stuff softly, softly. He's going to be the bigger, stronger, fitter, angrier version of Jack Darling who we mourn we missed out on a few years back

We don't need a priority pick. IF Dawes and Clark actually get onto the park Jesse will be playing on the oppositions 3rd tall. Good luck with that. Goodbye bruise free footy

I was about to say he may have a similar debut season to Jack Darling. Agree completely with your post actually, pretty much taken the words from my mouth.

On another B+F note, and yes, i googled it, but only found previous winners etc. But, is there the total player votes for the B+F? I am just interested in Taggert, Barry, Fitzpatrick etc placings.

I knew about Schwarz and Neitz before I laid eyes on them. I saw the immediate class of a young Lyon.

Hogan is the finest talent to have walked into this club since Flower.

Had a chat to this kid one day at the G and found him very personable and modest. He obviously has tremendous talent but, gee, he is going to be be carrying a large backpack of expectation onto the field. I hope he can manage it.

Had a chat to this kid one day at the G and found him very personable and modest. He obviously has tremendous talent but, gee, he is going to be be carrying a large backpack of expectation onto the field. I hope he can manage it.

If he's the player I believe he'll relish it and be better because of it.