Bombers scandal: charged, <redacted> and <infracted>

Jonesbag

the good thing is the short term memory goes first

this enhances the long term memory so you can enjoy the 50's and 60's over and over

at least for those that were around then

One flaw in your statement... no-one who was really there can remember the '60's... ever!

One flaw in your statement... no-one who was really there can remember the '60's... ever!

hate to burst your bubble hardtack but most weren't acid heads and flower children

many more claim to be but weren't......legends grow and become myths

hate to burst your bubble hardtack but most weren't acid heads and flower children

Not my bubble you're bursting DC... I was simply paraphrasing Robin Williams.

I was only there for 18 months or so, but who knows what Mum and Dad feed me back then?

I remember the 60's well...even as a young kid...When big events were on the TV people just stopped doing what they were doing and watched...you couldn't record TV

The 60's were a wonderful decade and the best thing about it was that people knew it as it was happening!! (Well those that did not take large doses of acid or live on a diet of magic "shrooms!

:)

I remember the 60's well...even as a young kid...When big events were on the TV people just stopped doing what they were doing and watched...you couldn't record TV

The 60's were a wonderful decade and the best thing about it was that people knew it as it was happening!! (Well those that did not take large doses of acid or live on a diet of magic "shrooms!

Yep, I still have great memories of watching sputnik go overhead (a moving dot), of watching the Melbourne Olympics on TV and of sitting up late (or was i early?) for the first satellite broadcast that culminated in the Beatles live in the recording studio performing All You Need is Love. Good times!

• Like 1

Yep, I still have great memories of watching sputnik go overhead (a moving dot), of watching the Melbourne Olympics on TV and of sitting up late (or was i early?) for the first satellite broadcast that culminated in the Beatles live in the recording studio performing All You Need is Love. Good times!

And I thought I was made of steel and would live forever.

That the MFC would roll on as a GF winning machine forever.

Reality is very painful at times

• Like 1

Police don't put out press releases every five minutes on active investigations either, unless there is good reason to. It doesn't mean nothing is happening.

Look at the Julia Gillard investigation and the Craig Thompson investigation. Nothing really said while the 'evidence' was being gathered.Its taken a long time to get Thompson into court. Gillard may never be charged but its quite the likely the investigation is still continuing.

all together now

We're happy little Vegemites as happy as can be.......

• Like 1

Anyone else think Mrs. H is a clone of her husband?

She looks like an Essex girl with a cheap makeover.

In my dementia you won't know what is going on in my mind. That vacant look will be me reliving 1964. With a bit of luck 20xx as well.

I still see you Neil Crompton kicking that goal as if it was yesterday

Amazing how a fortnight can fly by without you even knowing it.

and you are so right too Old Dee

• Like 1

Look at the Julia Gillard investigation and the Craig Thompson investigation. Nothing really said while the 'evidence' was being gathered.Its taken a long time to get Thompson into court. Gillard may never be charged but its quite the likely the investigation is still continuing.

Which Gillard investigation are we talking about?

But yes, on Thompson, they've clearly got that right...

As soon as I saw the photos one thing hit me.

Always standing behind someone!

You got it OD

104472103-Gold-star.jpg

People. This is a serious subject. Do we need to lower the tone with personal attacks on the Hirds?

Why not concentrate on what the Essendon programme has done to its players and the consequences of those actions?

did you read...what you wrote ?

People. This is a serious subject. Do we need to lower the tone with personal attacks on the Hirds?

Why not concentrate on what the Essendon programme has done to its players and the consequences of those actions?

Integrity would be a good start. Hey Dank, "make sure you use the good stuff, we are playing Carlton this week", "I take full responsibility for my actions" followed by "we will use every legal avenue to defend ourselves", "when the full story comes out we will be fully clear of any wrong doing". Sorry I am not allowed to comment".

The architect of the program has knifed his extremely well like president, the CEO, the high performance manager, Danny Corcoran - everyone but himself. Tried to knife Demetriou and McLaughlan.

Using Julian Burnside, the commie people smuggler defending lawyer, to claim Hird is "heroic" and that his human rights are being abused.

Refuses to accept any responsibility and holding out for his $1m holiday on full pay.

Hows that for a serious subject. They guy is a delusional [censored]. And for that matter so is his wife. The world they inhabit is rarified. They clearly think they are above everyone else.

I personally can't wait to see him go down in flames.

As for the club. I hope they fold.

Deserves everything he has coming and a lot more.

Edited by jnrmac
  • Like 4

dont understand the attacks on danks?

it seems that this man has forefilled his obligation to a contract and is copping it in the neck

the footy club EFC are the ones that make a decision on which way they want thier science department to go

people like dank,weapon just provide whats required

its seems everybody wants these men to be the ones left holding the can

it does make the AFL family sleep better when somebody else carries the can

• Like 1