POST MATCH DISCUSSION

Demonland

You can't be serious. "The dog bit the man" had 5 words but only 2 nouns. It has one verb and two definite articles as well giving a total of 5 words. Tel me you don't think that a noun and a word are the same...

Garrr!!! There is no difference. It's like knowing the difference between a rooster and a chicken!

You can't be serious. "The dog bit the man" had 5 words but only 2 nouns. It has one verb and two definite article d well giving a total of 5 words. Tel me you don't think that a noun and a word are the same... Edited by frankie_d
  • Like 2

I thought Nicos kicking had improved tonight.

Don't get me wrong he still needs to work on it but there was improvement.

Glad to hear he kicked better tonight DemonOx. I didn't see, just heard the game. Nicho would really step up if he worked hours daily on his kicking. Remember how lousy Howes kicking was before this year? Howes kicking is fine now. If Nicho could do that...

Garrr!!! There is no difference. It's like knowing the difference between a rooster and a chicken!

A rooster is a noun right, and chicken is probably a word?

Have I learned well today or what? :)

• Like 2

I love the English language, and enjoy a bit of grammar, but please.... we just won a game for goodness sake.

• Like 1

You can't be serious. "The dog bit the man" had 5 words but only 2 nouns. It has one verb and two definite article d well giving a total of 5 words. Tel me you don't think that a noun and a word are the same...

That's either hilarious or very very embarrassing.

EDIT: How 'bout those Dees, eh?

Edited by Chook

Glad to hear he kicked better tonight DemonOx. I didn't see, just heard the game. Nicho would really step up if he worked hours daily on his kicking. Remember how lousy Howes kicking was before this year? Howes kicking is fine now. If Nicho could do that...

Even though his kicking has improved its his major flaw in his game.

All other aspects of his game i really like and I am sure he is working on it.

He's already got the engine and speed, now for his kicking to come up to the same level.

• Like 1

I am rapt, mainly because i seem to have some sort of psychic connection with Neil Craig.

He is playing the players in exactly the positions i have been wantingthem to play for ages.

nicholson as a tagger and Watts up forward mainly.

• Like 1

Fitzy is edging ahead in the race for a regular spot against Pedersen and Sellar.

I actually thought his decision making tonight was pretty sound and his skills had improved notably. His confidence is growing along with the rest of the team.

• Like 3

A rooster is male and a chicken is female isn't it chook!!!

U should know CHOOK!!

A hen is female. A rooster is male. They're all chickens.

And yes, I SHOULD know. And I do.

Again, how 'bout those Dees?

This might sound crazy but that last quarter might be good for them. The game is never won.

Agreed. We should have been further ahead at three-quarter time, and seemed to relax in the last quarter, thinking we had it won. To the Dogs credit, they kept coming and almost pinched it. The fact that we held on makes it a highly significant lesson, thankfully with a happy ending -- never, ever, slow down or take it easy. Go Dees!

I am rapt, mainly because i seem to have some sort of psychic connection with Neil Craig.

He is playing the players in exactly the positions i have been wantingthem to play for ages.

Mate there are a few positions going at the Dees at the moment, maybe u should apply for assistant coaches role!!!

• Like 1

Don't be a smart arse I got your point and I understand what u are saying but hey it could have been worse we could have lost.

Yes we had a big lead, yes they kicked a bag full against us like the other teams u have mentioned above but we WON

We have to enjoy it for what it is and work on the bleeding goals side of the game.

who's the smart ass u sounded like a smartass in your 1 st reply to my post, you sounded simple with your 1 st reply, by the way i am happy with the win, just pointing out one of the teams weakness

I don't for a second understand the Nicho hate.

Here we have a kid who isn't afraid to take the game on, is the fittest on the list and has never to be questioned desire. He's going to make mistakes but that's all part of developing kids. I also believe his skill execution will improve when his team mates have the work ethic to spread into space.

Support the young lads. They're out future.

There you have it folks.

• Like 1

A hen is female. A rooster is male. They're all chickens.

And yes, I SHOULD know. And I do.

Again, how 'bout those Dees?

Those Dees are awesome Chook but now I'm worried, WTF have I been eating all my life, Hen's or bloody Chickens??

It's because Neil Craig isnt an idiot like Mark 'I wouldn't do anything differently' Neeld.

Agreed. We should have been further ahead at three-quarter time, and seemed to relax in the last quarter, thinking we had it won. To the Dogs credit, they kept coming and almost pinched it. The fact that we held on makes it a highly significant lesson, thankfully with a happy ending -- never, ever, slow down or take it easy. Go Dees!

I liked that fact that Watts took the critical mark in the last qtr.

Showed leadership and strength imo

• Like 1

who's the smart ass u sounded like a smartass in your 1 st reply to my post, you sounded simple with your 1 st reply, by the way i am happy with the win, just pointing out one of the teams weakness

U smart ass, me smart ass we all smart asses.

Agree though its something we need to work on along with a few other things but hey it could have been worse.

Agree though its something we need to work on along with a few other things but hey it could have been worse.

smart ass are only the one who is smartass 1st, me no smartass, just ask my wife who thinks i am dumass

Those Dees are awesome Chook but now I'm worried, WTF have I been eating all my life, Hen's or bloody Chickens??

You've probably chewed your way through quite a few Capons. Hens are useful egg-suppliers, a C0ck is less-useful.

Edited by CHAMP

Not getting ahead of myself and I realise a lot depends on what happens over the final 9 games or so, but I hope we keep Neil Craig as coach. He is already showing he is building something to work on. Bringing in a new coach next season means reinventing the wheel yet again to another coach's philosophy and style. As long as we remain competitive and win a few more games, and the players like playing for him, I think we are on a read winner here. .