Changes for GWS

Jesse Christ

That's just silly. Hit at least two targets (Clark and Green) inside 50 with really smart kicks to advantage. And his run was great.

should have been three - Jamar should have used his body on another good kick to advantage from Blease ( or maybe i am not giving enough cudo's to a great backing back spoil by Brown i think).

Blease will be very good

There's a lot of changes that could be made:

Under the pump:

Green

Magner

Morton

Trengove (like the kid, but has been a liability this year)

Moloney (let his opponent run riot)

Nicho (had a forgettable one)

Possibly suspended

Sylvia

Tapscott

Replacements:

Bail

Couch

Bartram (needed him yesterday)

MacDonald (very stiff to be dropped)

Unless Green is taking the two or three chances he gets at goals, there's no point him being in the team. He can't do the things we need him to do defensively as a forward and he's certainly not a big or mobile target. If he was a jagging a couple each week you'd probably keep him there but he doesn't have that touch of class anymore.

I've always liked Greeny and he's been a good servant of the club. Not sure what his contract status is, but I reckon he's finished.

So to answer the question of the thread: Green out. Not sure who should come in. Best performed medium or small forward because we really lacked a crumber against the filth.

I think the current group have been reasonable for three weeks and we should stick with them. As supporters we always say we can live with mistakes, but we can't live with lack of effort. Well, the effort's there at the moment.

OUTS

Jamar (rest ,soreness)

Green (something,kicking crucial points ,they never mention the old Man United when he lines up for goal nowdays)

Tappy ( courtesy of the tribunal)

INS

Stefanator

Davey

Petterd

Martin must give Russian a spell

Davey needs to just become a 3 goal crumber in his old age

Ricky cant rot in the 2nds forever-too good a player.

• Like 1

I have not said it so far but its time for Couch to get a game.

Tappy, Sylvia and possibly Clark may get an enforced rest.

if so we need to bring in Martin, Davey, MacDonald, Bartram and Couch.

Green looked absolutely filthy about being on the bench yesterday but suspensions may save him this time around.

I'd give Trenners a break either he is not fit or needs to recalibrate now is a chance to give him an effective 3 week break.

Out: Moloney, Green.

In: Cook, Couch

Moloney quiet yet again yesterday after one good game last week has gone back to his usual 2012 season form.

Green had the chance to get us within striking distance twice, but failed to hit both times. There the kind of goals he gets paid to kick.

Cook's shown a bit at VFL, be interested to see how goes against a team where the majority are his vintage.

Surely Couch deserves his chance, unless he's similar type to Magner then you'd understand why Neeld is holding him back.

He fell over a couple of times today, which is a couple of times too many, but other than that, I'd definitely put him in our top ten players of the day.

I think Sam needs to be played and pushed at senior level he really has a lot to offer, but you are right and I have mentioned before, he does go to ground to much and this is not through opposition pressure, he falls over. You run faster on 2 legs Sam not crawling.

• Like 1

we need to pick the team most likley to beat a side full of young eager lads who will sniff a win....

I think guys like Moloney and Sylvia need to play and will have a field day against GWS. This will only further their reputation as flat track bullies and [censored] off us supporters even more!

• Like 1

Green out

Morton out permanently

Pettard in

Couch in

And right about now I wish we could play Jack Viney.He will step right in!

There's a lot of changes that could be made:

Under the pump:

Green

Magner

Morton

Trengove (like the kid, but has been a liability this year)

Moloney (let his opponent run riot)

Nicho (had a forgettable one)

Possibly suspended

Sylvia

Tapscott

Replacements:

Bail

Couch

Bartram (needed him yesterday)

MacDonald (very stiff to be dropped)

Now I wasn't at the game - are you suggesting Sylvia's nose was flattened through maybe head butting?

Tapscott for a missed spoil, low contact, unintentional in the course of play,, minor impact

What is the game coming to??

He's been plagued with injuries and has only now played 2 good games in a row for Casey - the first time i can recall this happening since we drafted him. No, we aren't being too precious. Play him when he is ready... i want to beat GWS.

Try looking at how many games he played last season, he played quite a few and kicked a few goals as well

Now I wasn't at the game - are you suggesting Sylvia's nose was flattened through maybe head butting?

Tapscott for a missed spoil, low contact, unintentional in the course of play,, minor impact

What is the game coming to??

Maybe watch it then comment? Sylvia kneed a player in the kidney off the ball, Tapscott hit Fasolo in the back. Both citable.

Morton was one of our best (and hardest running) players today. I hoped coming home from the game that the nuff nuffs here wouldn't have fallen into the trap of bagging out Morton for a couple of obvious mistakes, but I guess that was too much to ask.

I know this is a very strong thing to say, but I HATE seeing Brent Moloney given game after game after game when all he does is push and shove. No chasing, no tackling, no nuffing, and I'm sick of it!

Green was actually fairly okay today. He kicks those two easy goals he missed and we're probably praising his efforts.

OUT: Moloney (dropped), Sylvia (suspended/dropped), Tapscott (guilty of being a hardnut).

IN: Martin, Bate, Bartram (if fit).

My god did we need a good small defender today.

You are right there! Anyone know who had responsibility for Swan he appeared to be on his own the whole evening.

we need to pick the team most likley to beat a side full of young eager lads who will sniff a win....

I think guys like Moloney and Sylvia need to play and will have a field day against GWS. This will only further their reputation as flat track bullies and [censored] off us supporters even more!

Not if we win mate, at this point any win is the desired result

Not if we win mate, at this point any win is the desired result

agree, but dont tell me the sylvia / moloney threads wouldnt go into melddown if Sylvia kicked 5 and had 30 touches and Moloney got 15 clearances and 35 touches against GWS?!

Maybe watch it then comment? Sylvia kneed a player in the kidney off the ball, Tapscott hit Fasolo in the back. Both citable.

We live in the future! There's ways of watching footy games without attending them these days, maybe monoccular used one of those.

OUT - Morton, Green, Tapscott (only because of suspension)

IN - Petterd, Bartram, Bail

Pettered can play the defensive forward on Cornes, or give that to Dunn and make Petterd the sub.

Bartram to crush skulls in defence.

And Bail to do what Morton does but with more pace and less turnovers and stonger tackles and all round better football.

Out: Midfielders who can't get the ball, who can't take care of the ball and can't dispose of it effectively.

In: Midfielders who can get the ball, retain it and pass it by hand or foot to someone on our team.

Trade weeks in October