'ology

deesfan22

Graeme Smith and GOTO are in touch with him and I think GOTO is trying to work out a resolution, not sure if it will succeed though.

thankyou for the update , both here and there can coexist , mind you I still remember the old Demonland site too ...

This is starting to have shades of merger/take-over battle sentiments

Groundhog day only the perps barrack for the same club

LOL

The worst arguements are family ones DC

Guest melbman

This thread is starting to get a bit of a "usual suspects" roll call about it

But just who is Keyser Soze?

Pipe down Skills, that's not what happened.

You're lucky RRE is the worst moderator of all time, saves you from having that title.

Talk about the lunatics running the asylum.

And KD, I thought you'd like my previous post!

you only live once young fella

When does your Thai money sink get there? Say hi for me.

She gets in Sunday night. I am picking her up in your car coz my heater is shot... Hope you dont mind. I will owe you a tank of fuel Bro.

Hehehehehe :ph34r:

Back on topic.

One of the reasons that Tim appointed mods was that swearing became too big an issue for him to handle and given his state of health at that time he appointed some moderators.

He also mentioned that if he didn't he would shut the site down.

Tim wanted a family orientated site.

After I resigned as a moderator ( yes one of the heavy handed ones); swearing and poster abuse became rife and I feel that because of that Tim will not re open the site nor let it be re opened by anyone else.

If any one swore or was guilty of poster abuse in their postings on Demonology and is now bemoaning the state of the forum then all I can say is........

..............It's your fault.

drank enough of your bath water yet.....

Don't flatter yourself mate.

The forum changed little after you got run outta town.

Recently HHNF has gone senile and the swearing and abuse has escalated but thats due to 1 bloke losing the plot.

Just trying to let people know what I think is happening to Demonology but you have to have your little dig.

Well that is fine but I won't be looking into your hole.

BTW I walked.

Pipe down Skills, that's not what happened.

You're lucky RRE is the worst moderator of all time, saves you from having that title.

Talk about the lunatics running the asylum.

And KD, I thought you'd like my previous post!

I am sure you understand what you think I said but I am not sure if what you think you understand you read is not what I meant.

drank enough of your bath water yet.....

What are you talking about?

She gets in Sunday night. I am picking her up in your car coz my heater is shot... Hope you dont mind. I will owe you a tank of fuel Bro.

Hehehehehe :ph34r:

i'll get over it

Faulty you'll find out they accept a lot less here than Ology did and there are certain terms, that if used, will see posts disappear, the term you used in your post is one. And I'm not referring to "bullschit".

Really?

I've seen the "f" word on here heaps more than ology.

ok, will watch in future

So I guess this is where we announce that we are coming over....or back...or whatever......

This place aint gonna know what hit it

So I guess this is where we announce that we are coming over....or back...or whatever......

This place aint gonna know what hit it

wow, another blast from the past.

Hope all is well Ash.

I too get the feeling that many will be shaking their heads, and swaying back and forth after the ology crew has descended en masse.

This could get ugly. B)

I'm quite looking forward to seeing the big shots, and big egos from both sites take each other on.

I think we might also discover some alter egos from the old place on here too.

I always liked Demonland. Im not sure I will like it so much once all of our crew comes over.

Watch also for the post whores trying to up the count to gain cred. Should be fun.

Graeme Smith and GOTO are in touch with him and I think GOTO is trying to work out a resolution, not sure if it will succeed though.

After reading a few of the posts here I've actually changed my mind.

Far from being irrelevant, it's a must that Demonology recovers from what ails it. And quickly.

• Like 3

You never fail to take the bait. If only my actual fishing skills were near as flawless.

FWIW, I actually looked at some vision of Collard and had he not been a mental case, he could have been a player. Nate Jones has been a solid contributed and if he continues his improvement under Neeld, he could become our most important midfield block, not best, but important.

Hope your 'Polishing' is treating you.......