12 minutes to go but I doubt anything will happen to change my votes:

6. Garland

5. Watts

4. Jamar

3. Jones

_____ Encouragement votes ______

2. Trengove

1. Bail

Dishonorable mention to Moloney for being poo when it mattered and winning a ton of it after the game was over at quarter time, and Sylvia, Green and Davey for being poo the whole time. Jamar excluded, our senior players are responsible for my receding hairline.

Garland

Watts

Bartram

Trengove

rest need not bother

Jones is offically soft

You serious about Jones?

Was our best with Garland and Tengove was ok.

A lot of people have giving Watts votes. He was ok but come on, it must show how poor he has been playing for that to be a pass mark.

You serious about Jones?

A lot of people have giving Watts votes. He was ok but come on, it must show how poor he has been playing for that to be a pass mark.

Course he's serious about Jones. The bloke could kick 12 with 34 possessions and still have been useless, according to some learned individuals on here

Watts, Grimes, Garland, Trengove and Bail can hole their heads up.

Morton is margarine and Jones' time to learn how to bring other players into the game (instead of taking everyone on) is rapidly disappearing.

Giving the opposition the forward half of the ground on a platter has to go, players playing without intensity has to go and (CB will love this) not having at least one player at the top of the 50 when we're in defense has to go.

No votes from me.

Garlands 2 terrible basic skill errors early on set the tone for us for the night and therefore discounts anything + he did after that.

Jones gets a nod for looking like he has intent every time he gets the footy.

It's one of those games where you feel like awarding "best player" votes is a joke. Given votes will be awarded anyway:

6. Jones

5. Watts

4. Garland

3. Trengove

Not giving any more votes cos we have too many pea hearts on our list - Bennell and Morton take a bow - but they have plenty of company. At least we'll be able to find room for Petterd, Maric and possibly even Strauss next week.

Edited by Deemolition

6: Trengove

5: Judy

4: Jones

3: Bartram

2: Watts

1: Bail

Honorable mention to those suppoters that watched the whole game.

6 - Garland

5 - Jones

4 - Jamar (and he was well beaten by his man, which shows how little this weeks votes equate to actually playing well!)

3 - Trengove

2 - Bail

1 - Watts

Garland

Watts

Bartram

Trengove

rest need not bother

Jones is offically soft

Well said.

It's official. The bloke had his turn to go, and didn't go.

He can be dropped from now into infinitely. Bald, tattooed, and soft.

You serious about Jones?

God some people just won't give Jack a go. In a team of inept individuals, Watts was one of four I would say actually had a crack.

If one player should come under scrutiny, it's Cale Morton. Pathetic.

6 - Col Garland

5 - Jack Watts

4 - Mark Jamar

3 - Rohan Bail

2 - Nathan Jones

1 - Jack Trengove

-100 to Morton. He gives me a headache.

Edited by dees_rule_4eva

I don't want to give any merits to any player because as a TEAM - a single unit - it was weak as my wife's tea, but I have to admit that some players got in and had a go.

6 - Trengove

5 - Watts

4 - Garland

3 - Jones

honourable mentions but no votes:

Bartram

Bail

Jamar

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.