Ricky Nixon

Satan

I think this girl is hilarious....

She is set for life with all this, sell her story for hundreds of thousands.

Talk shows, book deal, magazine interviews for hundreds of thousands.

Cover of Zoo/FHM for thousands.

She is going to make alot of money, then probably score herself a gig on getaway or some show like that in 5 years time.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is going to make alot of money, then probably score herself a gig on getaway or some show like that in 5 years time.

I very much doubt that.

So anyway, not that this is even one of the important issues, but the way to sort out who is lying (the most)...

Simply: Nixon claims the girl has a video of him in his underwear, which she stole from his phone while left in his office for 20 mins months ago, whilst he was talking to police.

If this is true, he will have the video on his phone.

If he is not in possession of the video himself, then he is lying.

If he does have the video, it proves she was lying, because she'd have had to film it on her own phone or camera, so he wouldn't have access to it.

Who doesn't have video of themselves in their underwear on their phones ?

Especially fine specimans like Nixon . C'mon ! :wacko:

You might be right and I certainly don't know but my gut feel is this - I have seen enough of these teenagers who think they own the world, are savvy with technology, who don't think through the ramifications of their actions or who couldn't give a flying fig about the rest of the world. It's all about them. Think Lindsay Lohan, think Paris Hilton, think Brittany.

It's all about celebrity. They don't care how you get your 15mins or what you do to get it so long as you get it.

It's clear her parents have 'disowned her' so that maybe tells you something about her past behaviours and lack of respect etc.

The fact she stated she was out to get revenge and has done it magnificently shows you her intelligence. And just because some of us adults think it is sad, deranged, distasteful etc it's still only possible because of the breathtaking stupidity of some of the adults in this saga.

Thinking Lindsay, Paris and Brittany - two major differences. Firstly these three had one extra element in the mix and from what I can gather they are missing one element that this girl has. The Hollywood three have unlimited money with no boundaries which is a lethal ingredient into a life of "excess". And the missing ingredient is the Hollywood three seemed to self destruct without too much help from others. This girl has had a helping hand from some footballers and a manager ?

I cant help but feel theres at least an element of truth in this. When she turns 18 theyll line up at here door...at least for a little while. Half surprised HHM or Marxon hasnt given here a call to manage her..!!

Still doesnt excuse that other Idiot !!

Seems she's just been arrested.

The sympathy for her in here is unnecessary. You can see on her twitter page she's totally in control, she's taking the [censored] out of the AFL and using the media to her advantage.

She's been arrested? Anyone here going to chip in some bail to help her out?

This is his medicine??

And trial by media circus is "paying his dues to those he's upset"???

Its a strange world we live in.

Yep it's called get back. And anyone that manipulates a situation with a 17 year old girl whom he claimed himself is vulnerable deserves all the negatives coming his way.He should and I hope he has his licence cancelled.

Yep it's called get back. And anyone that manipulates a situation with a 17 year old girl whom he claimed himself is vulnerable deserves all the negatives coming his way.He should and I hope he has his licence cancelled.

Dont forget to light your torch and hunt with the mob jcb.

As Old has stated when he first went into her hotel room his reputation (and his business) was destroyed. Anything else that has gone is subject to criminal assessment. He's finished in the business now regardless what happens next. His personal life would be in tatters too.

She's a girl with massive issues. He is a bloke who has massive problems. No winners here

Enjoy the witchhunt and the media circus.

Dont forget to light your torch and hunt with the mob jcb.

As Old has stated when he first went into her hotel room his reputation (and his business) was destroyed. Anything else that has gone is subject to criminal assessment. He's finished in the business now regardless what happens next. His personal life would be in tatters too.

She's a girl with massive issues. He is a bloke who has massive problems. No winners here

Enjoy the witchhunt and the media circus.

RR- fair assessment. I can assure you I will not be lighting my torch or hunting with the mob. I am always independent with my views. However it is a very sad time for all. And no pity anywhere.Both parties should no better.

Interestingly they showed a viid on ACA. Have to agree with Grimshaw ,,,,Ricky's explanation ????? a little shy of credible. ooops his jeans fell off !!! wtf ...lol

Edited by belzebub59

Spot on. Very clever and, getting back at the scumbags, AFL and manager for treating her like a piece of trash.

Extremly clever. Down with Franston footy club. Can't wait till we play the saints. I will say very bad things :P

Well you better get out there and help her. Do something positive. I save my grave fears for more deserving people.

So your saying you save your concern for those who don't Need it.

You should go & spend a few years at anger management groups and see the suffering, who have either/or aggressive or submissive issues. Then you may just develop some compassionate ability, for those who Need it. Not, for those who don't need it,,, but, apparently deserve it.

Edited by dee-luded

suck [censored] ricky nixon. never liked the bloke.. arrogent swine. he will get what he deserves!

I don't think he deserves to have his life completely unravel just because he's "arrogant" - all he has been proven guilty of so far is grave stupidity.

Anyone who is rejoycing at this needs to pull their head in.

Yeah good point, I can certainly see where you are coming home. Like I said, its not that I don't feel sorry for her, I truly do think her situation is horrific (from what we have heard- true or false) I just can't fathom the fact that her blackmailing people with photos and ruining peoples lives is going rewarded. Again, I do understand her live may be considered ruined too but for Nick Riewoldt who arguably did absolutely nothing to her that performance is deplorable whether hurt by certain players or people or not.

Glad we agree on something though ;)

She hasn't ruined Nick Riewoldt's career, just given his career a black eye, & at the same time gave the 'Aints a good smack. Which is, I believe, what she was after. And she landed telling blow, staining their captain, and an elite midfielder, & a defender. The club deserved what they got for the shamefull treatment they dished out to a Troubled Kid.

I like StKilda, & have a soft spot for them, But, That will NEVER overtake my values of humanity. I am so disappointed in the Saints!

All her efforts were in some way, her trying to save some form of self respect, for herself. Unfortunately expressed through an angry manner. Obviously all she knows how to do, & I think thats where her issues start & finish. She needs help, to sort these things out.

Guest melbman

I've got a bit of a question relating to the report that she had been arrested

If someone is arrested can it be without charge as she was released later without charge?

My point is that she apparently tweeted that she had been arrested but if so, how could she tweet? The online major news agencies ran the headlines of photo teen arrested

Is it possible that she was asked to go to the police station which she did willingly and tweeted on the way that she has been arrested. The news papers picked up on her tweet, confirmed through sources that she was at the Police station and ran the headlines that she had been arrested

If so, then she has not only provided the headline stories but has also written the headline itself

That would be interesting indeed

'Spida' Everitt may be selling Ricky's talents short.

Nixon may well have found time between his other nefarious activities to make the girl porridge and iron her school uniform.

I can't see any need for the latter though. I suspect she's been wagging school for some time.

Ricky Ricky Ricky.... doesnt look good mate !! Pretty sure the blue-boys are going to want to talk to you next....and youve scarpered !!!!!

He does realise theres extradition treaty existing between Oz and Ireland ?

Nixon must fall on his sword

Caro sharpens the knife. Not much to disagree with here, if anything !

Bloke seems narcicistic as well as a pathological liar.

Really feel for his family..... geez youd want him as your dad or hubby wouldnt you !

Perhaps he's going to Italy to catch up with Silvio Berlusconi.

Interesting how the two 17 year olds involved with these gentlemen are being portrayed. One as poor damaged goods who needs help and the other as a celebrity sex bomb sweeping the A list glitterati world. I understand Silvio's girl now 18 will be a featured guest at a prestigious Vienna opera ball to be held soon. Our very own Paris Hilton will also make her anticipated formal debut shortly.

Edited by america de cali

Ricky acted as predator

well if Willo sharpened the knife Susie O'Brien thrusts it in !!

Hes done himself no favours and the Girl is damaged with a capital D.

Its not going to end well.