Jurrah Hurt!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this speculation is ridiculous.

Unless people name a source its just idle chit chat.

Will someone from the club please put us out of our misery.

Read my other post in "Rudeboy if you're out there".

Edited by RudeBoy

s.e.n just said he needs a reco.

16 weeks.

Heartbreaking stuff!!

I am just really flat, i thought we needed some good luck, instead we get a bad break like this. Footy gods are against us.

Time to inhale some of our presidents spirit and embrace the positives.

Bum.

It's not the end of the world though. We miss out on some excitement, but at least it's not going to dent premiership aspirations. In that regard I find it hard to be too bitterly disappointed about any injuries to anyone. It would have been nice to experience a few extra highs this year, but now we just have to wait a little longer.

I thought Bell's injury was more serious

Shocking news to read on the website both AFL & Melbournefc that Liam will be out for 16 weeks. This must be devastating to the club overall. Hoping that they rise on Saturday.

where are all those "its no big deal", "calm down, relax" posters now?

No big deal, calm down, relax

What were expectations this year Jurrah was hardly likely to be the sole saviour of our side

we need improvement across the board. Majority of posters on this site predicted 6-8 wins this

season. Hardly a ringing endorsement that we were expecting improvement into the stratosphere.

However Jurrah faces a long rehab/recovery I wish him luck and look forward to watching his exciting

football later in the year.

What were expectations this year Jurrah was hardly likely to be the sole saviour of our side

we need improvement across the board. Majority of posters on this site predicted 6-8 wins this

season. Hardly a ringing endorsement that we were expecting improvement into the stratosphere.

However Jurrah faces a long rehab/recovery I wish him luck and look forward to watching his exciting

football later in the year.

Disappointing in that both he and Morton were the key players I was looking forward to watching develop this year (new boys aside). In saying that though the important part is to properly manage them to ensure the chances of these injuries re-occurring or having last affects when it is most important in 2-5 years time is minimised. I just hope that this opportunity allows someone else to stand up and to show us another potential forward star in the making. just like it showed with LJ last year.

What were expectations this year Jurrah was hardly likely to be the sole saviour of our side..

Either your very, very new to this sport - or you actually support another team.

Anyone who's supported this club for more than 3 years knows its a big deal and has a right to be totally [censored] off.

LJ, Morton, Aussie, Garland, Blease, Strauss, Tappy, our ruck stocks and many others.. we've lost YEARS of development.

Your post sounds like one you'd expect from a sympathetic western bulldogs supporter.

EDIT: same goes for you Billy..

Edited by DemonDan...

Ok 16 weeks....Dam Blast...etc etc.

That's it i am not going to feel sorry and moan about this. L J will be back.

Who is going to play up forward now? The MFC has a season to play. We need a goal kicker...

Ok 16 weeks....Dam Blast...etc etc.

That's it i am not going to feel sorry and moan about this. L J will be back.

Who is going to play up forward now? The MFC has a season to play. We need a goal kicker...

And everyone on this forum berated me for suggesting me an error in not selecting Bradshaw.

Well the only egg in our basket has just broken..

Get well LJ!