The Anthony Morabito thread

DemonDan...

DemonWorshipper liked that news lol.

Such a shame when anyone puts in as much work as these kids do and they are let down by their bodies, must be devastated. It would be hard to keep your spirits up when you're constantly in rehab and all your mates get to play while you watch on.

Good luck to him, looks like he needs it.

Horrible for him. Hope he can do a Schwarta, and still still make something out of a very promising career.

• Like 1

Kids with ability throw it away all the time because they don't have the attitude and hunger. Must suck for this poor kid who has the ability, by all reports has the attitude, but one knee just won't let him have a crack at a career. Feel for him and others before him who have been shot down before getting a real chance.

After the 1994/95 Melbourne off-season I make a point of not dwelling on other team's injuries.

Thanks for sharing...

I enjoyed watching Morabito playing in his first season and thought he could be one of the genuine greats in the game if he continued to improve; regardless of which team he plays for, he was one of those players that you would want to watch going around purely for his exquisite skills.

It is the easiest thing in the world to pick which talented 18 year olds will become better players than others.

That is what I am gleaning from the nonsense in this thread.

lol

I can find the funny can't I?

Terrible news. Nobody likes to see such brutal injuries happening to such young players.

On a side note, reading the opening posts to this thread nobody made mention that the dees should pick up Dustin Martin... (hope to god this passing comment doesn't derail this thread)

Might be worth changing doctors.

its a hard luck story alright , but do we have a tread for all injured enemies ? or sorry did he cross to us , ? five pages of it ffs , ,

its a hard luck story alright , but do we have a tread for all injured enemies ? or sorry did he cross to us , ? five pages of it ffs , ,

Ditto-if it's not us I am happy.

We've had our fair share.

Ditto-if it's not us I am happy.We've had our fair share.

That's not right... Don't get me wrong if he was averaging 30+ disposals a game against us I'd curse his name as much as the next bloke but he's just a kid. And a talented kid. I hope he makes it back

If something seems weird, I suggest you have a look why. The first 4 pages of this thread were written in 2009, when the kid was drafted.

Before being a smartarse one should always make sure they are not acting like a moron!

• Like 2

Following up from Rod Grinter Riot Squad's comments, originating in 2009 as a thread on the draft board, he was on the clubs radar along with Scully & Trengove. And quite a few here liked him at the time. Hence 5 pgs. Bumping the thread was easier than creating a new one.

Take a chill pill.

• Like 2

If something seems weird, I suggest you have a look why. The first 4 pages of this thread were written in 2009, when the kid was drafted.

Before being a smartarse one should always make sure they are not acting like a moron!

ppphhht i wasnt trying to be a smartarse , i can be a smartarse when i want , this was not one of those times , ok , i just thought it a bit odd thats all , go build a bridge and get over it , ok ,

He wasn't confirming you were a smartarse. He said before being one, make sure you're not acting like a moron first! Perhaps you didn't check that?

And if anyone should build a bridge to get over it, it's definitely not RGRS.

/

wtf is the problem with you people , lmaoh , soooo upity , ffs all i said was , well you know what i said , so what , ? , so i have made you day have i ? well thats cool , its typical of you lucky buggers who live in the world most liveable city , , mind me while i snigger , at the joke that is , , but it is your nest , of thorns , lol , when ever i come melb for the footy with a few mates , , lol no footy no melb trip just a hole of a joint , , but we get on a tram or train etc , ride free coz no way to get a ticket , ask and be look at like a martian , , but we get on there and play a lil game , it goes like this , you just look at someone and smile and say hi , and ya know what ya get back , a disgusted look , same as walking in the st , its just weird and maybe you are just like that , a totally ignorant self centred scared lil puppy dog ,seems anyone who says something you dont like its attack , yeah that what i read in the rag every monday , jeez you are one lucky dude to live where you do , but look in the mirror sad sack , , good luck and good bye ,