The sign Filth cheer squad held up at the end of the match.

Did anyone see what the sign the Filth cheer squad held up at the end of the match said?

I was up a level and behind it but it looked something like "now we have won the match get off our ground". The security guards were keen to get it off them so it must have said something inflammatory. If it was what I thought it looked like they are really are the morons that people joke they are. They certainly look like the base level.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, they had that sign made up for last years game, wihich didnt see the light of day

then they held it up after the game in round 20ish, and then again today? flogging a dead horse i think

when we did it, it outraged them and got plenty of attention

they do it, means nothing?

I was sitting level 3 ponsford stand. Nearly had about 8 punch ups with toothless wonders. When my 3 year old son finally cracked it and wanted to watch his dvd player in the 4th quarter someone also nearly had a swing at me and told me to "turn that flucking thing off, i'm here for the football, even though he had headphones. Very bitter taste in the mouth after this one i'm afraid.

I was sitting level 3 ponsford stand. Nearly had about 8 punch ups with toothless wonders. When my 3 year old son finally cracked it and wanted to watch his dvd player in the 4th quarter someone also nearly had a swing at me and told me to "turn that flucking thing off, i'm here for the football, even though he had headphones. Very bitter taste in the mouth after this one i'm afraid.
I made the decision several seasons ago not to go to another Filth game ever again after a similar incident.

Guest melbman

Although we have memberships, the wife shelled out the bucks and paid for reserved tickets for the 5 of us.

Unfortunately it was right in the midst of throwback territory at the city end. As the start of the game got closer and closer, things got more and more toothless and hideous, I just couldn't let my kids become encircled by those creatures from the deep, they'd never sleep peacefully again. It was looking like the dawn of the dead with a countless number of soulless humanoid shells milling about in black and white, murmuring & gazing at us real folk. I was really worried some of them would try to sneak up and eat our skin.

We packed up and went to the other end in general admission, stuff the wasted booking fees.

It was infinitely nicer to sit with the human race again

Lesson learned

I feel sorry for both you and your son. Maybe these jokes can cheer you up:

Q. You're trapped in a room with a tiger, a rattlesnake and a Collingwood fan. You have a gun with two bullets. What do you do?

A. Shoot the Collingwood fan - twice.

Q. How many Collingwood fans does it take to change a light bulb?

A. Seven - one to change it, five to moan about it and make excuses and Mick Malthouse to say that if the umpire had done his job in the first place the light bulb would never have gone out.

Q. What's the difference between a female Collingwood fan and a Pit bull?

A. Lipstick

Although we have memberships, the wife shelled out the bucks and paid for reserved tickets for the 5 of us.

Unfortunately it was right in the midst of throwback territory at the city end. As the start of the game got closer and closer, things got more and more toothless and hideous, I just couldn't let my kids become encircled by those creatures from the deep, they'd never sleep peacefully again. It was looking like the dawn of the dead with a countless number of soulless humanoid shells milling about in black and white, murmuring & gazing at us real folk. I was really worried some of them would try to sneak up and eat our skin.

We packed up and went to the other end in general admission, stuff the wasted booking fees.

It was infinitely nicer to sit with the human race again

Lesson learned

We sit in the Chairmans Club area and we were surrounded by them as well and we were not at all happy, the club must address this. If there are MFC members they must be given priority access to reserved seats in that area, if they can't sell them then they should be released for general sale.

Sign Said

Season DEERAILED now getoff our groud

As has been said, they originally intended to use it last year on QB after our BRILLIANT 'Finals Over' banner in 2004.

They ended up using it in the second game last year - Neita's 300th.

I love the fact that the writing is so small it was very nearly impossible to read. Very embarrassing for them.

Precisely the reason why I joined the cheersquad. I wanted my children not to be subjected to that & to be around demon people. but not long ago many on Demonology and demonland were bagging out the cheersquad people. I 'd be there any day.

I had two morons sitting behind me who didn't stop screaming insults all day and gave me a migraine. Seems to be so typical of so many Pies supporters.

Most embarrassing sign I saw today... "Didak is my hero".

Dear god!

Dear god indeed! :wacko:

Dunn should consider going into witness protection after his altercation with Didak today.

ALSO, who hit Warnock to cause his bloody eye?

Jaded, it was definitely, "DIDAK, YOUR MY HERO" Haha scum, absolute scum. They honestly dont have a clue. Wanted to use season deerailed last year, but chose against it but couldn't use it anyway. Today was a joke, no one cared, yet they'll still [censored] on about it.

Mind you almost blew a top reading them telling us to get off "our" ground, but then thought better, they're scum. We're the original Melbourne team who have beaten the Scum in 6 grand finals. They can go fcuk a sleeve

Precisely the reason why I joined the cheersquad. I wanted my children not to be subjected to that & to be around demon people. but not long ago many on Demonology and demonland were bagging out the cheersquad people. I 'd be there any day.

I sat behind the cheersquad today and would go there any day over the ferals and the ones who made it there mission to upset anyone and try to start fights

i am sorry if i offend anyone by saying this,

But u all sound like a bunch of pansy's, at least the collingwood throwbacks have a culture.....even if it is a feral one.

i give them all credit for being so passionate. at least they all go to the games and buy memberships.

we really need to get some mongrel into our club or we will continue to be bullied just like we were in the 2000 grand final.

If we are going to survive in the afl we need to start standing up for ourselves.

At the end of the day i want 15 other clubs to hate our guts cos i dont give two hoots about those wankers