GAMEDAY: QF vs Collingwood

Demonland

52 minutes ago, Grumpy said:

Anyone else a bit concerned that we are going in too small? Especially given that it may not rain as much as predicted?

Changes from 2021 GF team - out BBB, Jackson, Petty and Spargo. In - JVR, Hunter, Chandler and McVee. Much smaller team.

It is smaller but you've missed Smith for Harmes.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Fanatique Demon said:

What a week.

My big brother is in hospital. My best friend is starting his chemo. And my wife has just been diagnosed with diabetes.😭

I NEED A WIN!

If it’s Diabetes 2 then diet and exercise will conquer it. I’ve had 2 friends who both got diagnosed, changed their diet, lost weight(lots) and now have no sign of diabetes. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Fanatique Demon said:

What a week.

My big brother is in hospital. My best friend is starting his chemo. And my wife has just been diagnosed with diabetes.😭

I NEED A WIN!

We're with you!

Believe in our Demons.🇭🇹

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Roost it far said:

I don’t think it’s going to be wet. I think we’ll get a shower and it’ll pass quickly. The front is preceded by a thin rain band. Both the front and the rain band are tracking South West. Most of the heavy rain will hit Portsea and Bass Strait. Obviously the many retired Demons down in Portsea will be snug with their superannuation, cash, property and share portfolios and will likely not even see the rain. Although looking out over the Bay from the cliff top may leave them with vertigo. Cheers to all, leave the poncho’s at home.

Jeepers what a sick class war burn! Chapeau!

• Shocked 1

14 minutes ago, Wodjathefirst said:

Rain, hail or wind…. we’ve got this

There is no other option 

Concur and we have that advantage of beating them back in June. If we had of kicked straight would have been a 5-7 goal win SO kick straight tonight and it's ours for the taking. I'll be in the lounge up in Brissie with shorts and Demon polo and plenty of VB's. Enjoy the game guys.

• Like 1

Missed out on tickets so will be watching on from home.

Hope everyone here that is going has a great evening with hopefully a dees win to celebrate.

If we're comfortably winning with a minute to go, an ironic Collingwood chant from the Melbourne faithful  would be hilarious.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, speed demon said:

Interesting selections by both clubs. I suspect the loser may rue their decisions. 

Looking forward to the following headline:

"Pies lose due to impotent wet Cox"

Marvelous that.

Working on that one earlier today, or had it in the arsenal for awhile?

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Nascent said:

Missed out on tickets so will be watching on from home.

Hope everyone here that is going has a great evening with hopefully a dees win to celebrate.

If we're comfortably winning with a minute to go, an ironic Collingwood chant from the Melbourne faithful  would be hilarious.

I think you did a typo. I’m sure you meant the chant would be ‘Colliwobble, Colliwobble…

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Question 1 

J.Smith - forward or back ???

Was impressive last game v Swans for his pressure and competitive nature as a forward.  Got to the contest. Fritsch, JVR, Melksham, Smith and two smalls rotating.  

But he may play back as we have May and Lever to cover Mihocek, Mcstay, Cameron and potentially Howe.  Smith likely with Rivers as well.  

Question 2. 

I assume Hibberd gets Elliott.

Who gets Hill?

Assume it’s Mcvee. 

Question 3. 

Will Kozzzy finally hold onto those absolute screamers?  I like him competing on the deck and not necessarily in the air. 

Need to see X factor tonight… hopefully Kozzzy can light it up!! He should play forward and occasionally into the middle.  But like him inside 50 and kicking goals. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Demonland said:

This.

Everyone hate Collingwood.

Best way I can determine and hope for an improved treatment from the umpires!

5 hours ago, whatwhat say what said:

Toey as

This result is HUGE

Agree

Tonight due to the weather it won't be a true test so hopefully luck falls our way.

Lose and it's likely Carlton followed by a draining game in Brisbane heat and a GF against a fresh Collingwood. (Possible but unlikely)

Win and the Stars and Moon will follow

Go Dees

• Like 1

Big big night for the club. Here's hoping Goody has his A Game on and the players respond. Must hold our nerve from the get go and silence their supporters early.  

So important to win this one whatever happens on next few weeks just win this one boys. 

• Like 1