RIchmond 14-8

West Coast 14-8

Sydney 13-9

Essendon 13-9

--------------------

Melbourne 13-9

W Bulldogs 11-11

St Kilda 10-12

Sadly, Essendon and West Coast have very easy draws and overtake us, despite us winning 13 games!

Who do you have us beating and losing to?

1 hour ago, Clint Bizkit said:

You overrate West Coast.

Looks like his predictions did not take into account any upsets, which are sure to happen (but impossible to predict which games).

Heres my go at it, I think its realistic however its all a guessing game

dfddfdd.jpg

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Bring-Back-Powell said:

After 11 years of no September I'd rather play our first final at the MCG rather than Spotless Stadium, but that may just be me.

As would I but what I meant to say was that I think we're a better chance for a first up finals win if we finish top 4 if we play GWS away, than if we play Geelong at the MCG. I'd rather finish top 4 and have to play away than finish 5th-8th and play at the MCG.  Attending a final isn't really in my sights. It's having the team play finals that I want to see.

12 minutes ago, Petraccattack said:

Looks like his predictions did not take into account any upsets, which are sure to happen (but impossible to predict which games).

dfddfdd.jpg

I think Essendon are certainties, they have a very easy run home.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Petraccattack said:

dfddfdd.jpg

Pretty much what I had but swap dogs and bombers, tigers v dees elimination final 90k plus yes please 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Clint Bizkit said:

I think Essendon are certainties, they have a very easy run home.

They are on 8 wins.

I have them going 3-3 the rest of the way.

Losses to Western Bulldogs, Gold Coast (in qld) and Adelaide.

Wouldnt be surprised if Carlton  roll them too.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Bring-Back-Powell said:

My prediction:

Adelaide 15-7

GWS 16-4-2

Geelong 16-5-1

Port 15-7

RIchmond 14-8

West Coast 14-8

Sydney 13-9

Essendon 13-9

--------------------

Melbourne 13-9

W Bulldogs 11-11

St Kilda 10-12

Sadly, Essendon and West Coast have very easy draws and overtake us, despite us winning 13 games!

Toiges have a much harder draw than the Dees

They play:

Giants at the MCG

Suns at the GC

Hawks at the MCG

Cats at Kardinia Park

Dockers at Freo

Saints at the MCG

Everyone of those games is 50/50 at best and you could make a good case that they would win 3 at most leaving them on 13 wins at best, Hard to see them ending up fourth or fifth.

If they beat the Giants they will be doing well and perhaps they deserve to be rated.

• Like 1

I see that North are resting Ziebell this week and haven't recalled a couple of others who sound like they might be ready (Woods and Williams), is that because (a) they think we're very beatable next week because it's both in Tassie and we've been their bunnies for a long time; or (b) are they starting to manage their season so potentially their draft position might improve? 

Could have an impact if they are resting up to give us a good run next week, although I'd still think we should get the job done even if they were full strength. 

• Like 1

Gawn plays against Collingwood and they won't get near us. The only reason they played so well against us last time is Grundy dominated that first half. Gawn usually kills him.

• Like 3

I see us winning minimum three probably more on the way home giving us 12 wins minimum we are in the box seat. I don't see the 8 changing from how it is now I think that's the best 8 teams 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Red and Blue realist said:

I see that North are resting Ziebell this week and haven't recalled a couple of others who sound like they might be ready (Woods and Williams), is that because (a) they think we're very beatable next week because it's both in Tassie and we've been their bunnies for a long time; or (b) are they starting to manage their season so potentially their draft position might improve? 

Could have an impact if they are resting up to give us a good run next week, although I'd still think we should get the job done even if they were full strength. 

If we want to be genuine contenders we have to get past this bloody Kangas hoodoo. We are better than them, we must win. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Pates said:

If we want to be genuine contenders we have to get past this bloody Kangas hoodoo. We are better than them, we must win. 

I actually think , barring any too dramatic injuries, i think this time we'll ragdoll these shltboners just like the pups !!

All about getting on a roll.

4 hours ago, A F said:

Gawn plays against Collingwood and they won't get near us. The only reason they played so well against us last time is Grundy dominated that first half. Gawn usually kills him.

You've got to step on something as you vault into the finals. The pies will make a lovely doormat !!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Petraccattack said:

dfddfdd.jpg

I got this a number of times. 

As you say it's not really the anticipated outcomes, it's the left field howlers.

Amazing season. 

If we win this week we are a fair chance at top 4. 

I reckon we can win 5/6 

should beat north given they're tanking

giants are very beatable. As are saints 

and you'd think we'd roll the lions and pies. No reason we can't win all 6 but realistically i think we will win 4 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Hogan2014 said:

One week at a time people ......

Though let's hope the close loses to freo, nth & hawks don't bite us on the bum!

Yes just like last year,   still alive for Sept action  until last couple of debacles   better side this year  stronger mentally  Go Dees

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, beelzebub said:

I got this a number of times. 

As you say it's not really the anticipated outcomes, it's the left field howlers.

Amazing season. 

Indeed. In present circumstances I would take the Tigs in a knockout final in a heartbeat.

14 hours ago, Pates said:

100% correct, just think there either priming themselves thinking they have a good chance to continue the hoodoo or like Abe put have started tanking, in which case we bank the points and get a little closer to finals action. 

Though quite likely only a possible and not 'probable'  you could have this. All depends on how ALL the cards fall...and when !!

1z4wsk7.jpg

• Like 1