Watt's going on?

Harry Plopper

Clearly Jack is an A grade superstar in the waiting guys!!!

He is a number 1 draft pick who has been in the AFL system for 7 years now and returned 7 brownlow votes. He has only been dropped twice this year, thats common for #1 picks isnt it???

Lets hope brayshaw and petracca are as good and deliver the same output.. We are in safe hands if so.

Face facts everyone. He is a slightly more skilful morton with less tank and same lack of agression.

the problem is people keep judging him as a number 1 draft pick and not as a player...

There may be worse players than Watts for skill but most have a bit more guts than Jack.This player along with Howe,Garland,Dawes are not going to help us win a flag let alone get into the finals and the only reason they didn't get culled last year because there was plenty of cull fodder in front of them. Apart from dropping himself (weird) this is the second time he has been made an emergency,what sort of crap is that? I once said that COLIN SYLVIA was a waste of time and yet I constantly copped flak from certain people,Jack

Watts is going the way of the doddo bird. At one stage I stuck up for him but no more.

• Like 2

I was definitely surprised by his omission from the team, I honestly don't think he's had a bad year. I don't think he's had a bad year but it's been a very typical Watts year where his good has you thinking he's turned the corner and the bad being head scratchingly bad. If he's meant to be part of the future I don't agree with the dropping, if the club is looking to move him on then this is definitely the correct move to get some new blood in the team.

Does he qualify for the Scorps finals campaign? Maybe it's a tactic from the club to strengthen our 2nds team.

A lot of players had reviews this week so I imagine many were informed of where they're at.

If Jack is being put up for trade I can imagine it hitting him hard, thus being emotionally unable to play. Just look at how Geelong played last week after many of their players were told to move on.

This is not the case, unless he hides it very well.

Was down at a local footy club during the week after teams were announced, helping run training before their grand final on the weekend.

Was in good spirits and showed no such signs.

• Like 2

I'm on day 18 with it, have never in my life experienced a flu like it

Nor have I.

It stretched on for 3 weeks for me and still have a residual lingering cough at times.

I've seen some of our players battling it on field in recent weeks, especially Jetta.

• Like 1

You reckon? He is athletic but a footballer he is not. Over rated just because of his spectacular ruck knock outs to no one in particular. You just don't like Jack Watts do you?

Do yourself a favour and wat Nic Nat tonight. His 2nd efforts and pressure has been huge! He pressures and tackles hard.

These traits i have never seen Jack Watts do.

• Like 1

You reckon? He is athletic but a footballer he is not. Come off it. Over rated just because of his spectacular ruck knock outs to no one in particular. You just don't like Jack Watts do you?

Observers with no clue say Nick Nat is an athlete with no football ability. I havent seen nick nat been dropped or wear a sub vest ever...

I have no dislike for jack. I judge him as a footballer and he currently isnt in the top 200 of the afl. If he cant get a game for us after 3-4 coaches and 7 years in the system in one of the worst teams in the comp then what am i missing???

When was the last time jack made all australian?

When was the last time jack took a contested screamer?

When was the last time jack laid a bone crunching tackle?

When was the last time jack physically made repeat 2nd and 3rd efforts?

When was the last time jack slotted a goal after the siren to win a game?

When was the last time jack used his big frame to advantage?

When was the last time jack won a hard ball centre clearance and pumped the pill inside 50?

When was the last time jack dominated a position (btw he still doesnt have one) or influenced the way the game is played...

face facts guys, he is in the sylvia and morton category. Its time to take off your rose coloured glasses.

Here is a thought for you - imagine how shyte he would be if he copped a tag every week!!!

Get rid of him, toump, howe. These type of players have been the root of our problems for a decade..

Let's progress with players who regularly have a crack - hogan, kent, brayshaw, viney, n.jones,tyson, salem, vince, mcdonald, jetta, even Vandenberg...

I care and am a realist about our players and list. unfortunately the pool is shallow.

Edited by mattjm
  • Like 5

Observers with no clue say Nick Nat is an athlete with no football ability. I havent seen nick nat been dropped or wear a sub vest ever...

I have no dislike for jack. I judge him as a footballer and he currently isnt in the top 200 of the afl. If he cant get a game for us after 3-4 coaches and 7 years in the system in one of the worst teams in the comp then what am i missing???

When was the last time jack made all australian? When was the last time jack took a contested screamer?

When was the last time jack laid a bone crunching tackle?

When was the last time jack physically made repeat 2nd and 3rd efforts?

When was the last time jack slotted a goal after the siren to win a game?

When was the last time jack used his big frame to advantage?

When was the last time jack won a hard ball centre clearance and pumped the pill inside 50?

When was the last time jack dominated a position (btw he still doesnt have one) or influenced the way the game is played...

face facts guys, he is in the sylvia and morton category. Its time to take off your rose coloured glasses.

Here is a thought for you - imagine how shyte he would be if he copped a tag every week!!!

Get rid of him, toump, howe. These type of players have been the root of our problems for a decade..

Let's progress with players who regularly have a crack - hogan, kent, brayshaw, viney, n.jones,tyson, salem, vince, mcdonald, jetta, even Vandenberg...

unfortunately the pool is shallow.

Sadly i cannot argue any of the above....
  • Like 3