GAME DAY - Round 17

Pathetic embarrassment of a team effort

Goodbye frawley tapscott riley and more

What a gulf

The AFL surely can't watch the state of these games and not realise how desperately 4 or 5 teams in this competition are in desperate need of draft concessions to get them off the bottom of the ladder.

GWS/GCS have been disastrous and soaked up all the talent.

Right on the money here...bringing in the new teams has been a disaster for clubs like ours and has meant that Geelong & Hawthorn have been able to prolong their reign at the top.

The AFL will need a major re think. A priority pick will not be the answer, priority picks are what is needed and should have started last year.

• Like 1

I'm thinking the youngsters like Viney and JKH are the only ones who will be playing finals at this club. The list is just in too awful a condition.

It's more of a lack of pride, both in the individual performance and the clubs, than the ability of the players in my opinion. All of these guys are capable of better than that but there is no pride out there. Pound for pound the MFC is the worst value sporting organisation in the world. They give absolutely nothing to their supporters whatsover.

Been saying that for a while. They should just do it. Go hard for it.

Need more than one 'Redleg'.

Roos will need to sign on for a bit longer as well as Jackson. This is not a quick fix.

Rubbish, he's coming off a broken leg for crying out loud. He's working his ass off out there.

Agree, Riley has been ok. He's shown some really good signs, a pre season and he will be a keeper.

Edited by rjay

Was told quite some time back that frawley had already agrees to terms at hawthorn. From a relative of his no less. Didn't believe it but looking at the interest he shows out there each week makes me believe it more each week.

• Like 1

Was told quite some time back that frawley had already agrees to terms at hawthorn. From a relative of his no less. Didn't believe it but looking at the interest he shows out there each week makes me believe it more each week.

Should play at Casey then.

Just as an aside is this the worst commentary team Channel 7 has ever trotted out.

Basil Zempilas and Tom Harley are the pits.

Add Jobe Watson to that list .

Every second word is 'ahh' .. so bloody irritating!!

A few just not up to it Mc Kensie, Tapscott, Bail, Mc Donald is just a footballer who's decision making is very questionable! Is Grimes playing? I could go on !

A few just not up to it Mc Kensie, Tapscott, Bail, Mc Donald is just a footballer, who's decision making is very questionable! Is Grimes playing? I could go on !

Roos must get some AFL standard players to this club. Who the hell is going to turn up to Melbourne games in the future?

Far too many years for dee supporters to put up with. Absolute Shyte football team

There will be no future for this club in a few years. Kids nowadays just will not support a team that cannot get off the bottom of the ladder. Probably an entire generation of potential young demons fans has been lost after the last 8 years of rubbish.

It's more of a lack of pride, both in the individual performance and the clubs, than the ability of the players in my opinion. All of these guys are capable of better than that but there is no pride out there. Pound for pound the MFC is the worst value sporting organisation in the world. They give absolutely nothing to their supporters whatsover.

In previous years I would've agreed but this has alot more to do with skill than effort. The number of poor to deplorable kicks we have in the side is alarming, and this ugly lockdown style of play just seems to be delaying the inevitable when they have players who can spread, link and execute 10 times better than us as soon as the ball comes free. Most teams are just fitter, stronger and more skillful.

Also, Frawley shouldn't be playing again this year. Disgraceful.

Aidan Riley has 11 disposals, 6 clearances and 3 tackles so far

At least he is showing something

Riley is the least of our problems right now. Whoever said above that he should be delisted doesn't have a clue.

• Like 2