All about Mitch Clark

All the Jacks

actually I relevant in so much as he is on the list...recruited as a kpp ...and we see little of him....on the field.

But is he a good talker?

We only see or hear (reports and thanks to those that do) about the 1 to 2 hour sessions open to public 3 times a week, mentioned heaps, training indoors, different locations.. I am also reading plenty of media on other clubs with major injuries, Adelaide a good example, our Col Garland is the main issue reported..

Mitch Clark a foot problem and been through rehab and he says it's OK, I believe.

Had a hamstring issue prior to Xmas and now taking care and on his way back and raring to go..

Round 1 can't come quick enough, fairly sure we are going to find it very hard to pick a side with so many available

Mitch has repeated positive tweets about his readiness for the start of the season.

Today he thanked supporters who attended training and stated 'I can't wait' .

• Like 1

Mitch has repeated positive tweets about his readiness for the start of the season.

yeah that's just a conspiracy tweet

he's never playing again and the sky is falling

you should read the above posts before making up a story about mitch playing for the dees

Whilst he wasn't in the main training group he was running freely so yeah it will be good to see him playing at the start of the season.

We all know what a fit Mitch Clark and a fit Chris Dawes can do for the club. We also know that we need them ready and firing for Round 1 on 22 March. It's no disaster then if they each play part of the 28 February NAB Challenge v Geelong and follow that up with most of the practice match on 8 March v Hawthorn. I think it's fair to expect that Jesse Hogan would be available for those games as well as perhaps the first NAB Challenge or at least a half.

It seems to me that the coaches and fitness people are managing the loads to individual specifications and this is borne out by a couple of experienced sports medicine people with who I discussed their situation.

and we all know what it does to not have a full and complete pre sesason under you belt in this day and age of footy

Some of our most prized players are not completing pre seasons.......just saying ( or simples for rpfc )

Moon, yep and he would be wearing the boot if he had foot problems. He isn't.

Mitch was up and running prior to Christmas so he has been doing more that gentle running. Hammy problems brought on by compensation in running technique because of the past injury are not unusual so he is now being managed a bit more carefully.

Interesting - think someone pointed out on another thread that he'd been doing slightly heavier work than I'd realised, which is fantastic.

Are you sh*tting me? Mitch Clark saying his foot's fine is no more valid than your thoughts on the matter?

Are you being serious right now? Are you mental? Do you need medical assistance?

edit: [censored] up the quote.

No need for that kind of abuse. But, if you're going to get into that, I'll ask you - can you read??

I don't really have 'thoughts' per se on Mitch's foot and I certainly haven't claimed to be an authority on it.

All I've said, fairly consistently, is that I'll believe he is right to go when I see it, which I hope is quite soon. I don't place much store in what he says about it, nor what you, I, hogans_heroes or the club medical staff say about it. I'm just looking for some physical evidence and, as I say, I'll be stoked when/if we get it!

Anyone in their right mind would prefer both dawes and clark doing all the training, and Hogan of course. Certainly as it stands the situation is far from ideal, will his foot hold up to the rigours of a full season

Their is a lot of talk about clark's foot, he does have another one you know...just sayin

Feet only work successfully in tandem! One on their own is like Abbott with no Costello, Groucho with no brothers, Barry Gibb on his own, Stanly, no Laurel, Moe, no Larry or Shemp! Where do I stop?

Feet only work successfully in tandem! One on their own is like Abbott with no Costello, Groucho with no brothers, Barry Gibb on his own, Stanly, no Laurel, Moe, no Larry or Shemp! Where do I stop?

dean martin without jerry lewis did ok

i think you're being overly dee-feetist

• Like 3

That would be Jake the Peg, with no Larry or Shemp.

That would be Jake the Peg, with no Larry or Shemp.

They haven't played that film clip with Rolf in the big trench coat for some time.

The BBC must have lost it.

They haven't played that film clip with Rolf in the big trench coat for some time.

The BBC must have lost it.

There are a range of performances available on YouTube, all as classy as ever: