All about Mitch Clark

All the Jacks

Don't want to join this childish argument ......heard CW on fC say that he was staying in Melb.....Does anyone know if that's true or not.....Just asking

Don't want to join this childish argument ......heard CW on fC say that he was staying in Melb.....Does anyone know if that's true or not.....Just asking

Into the lions den Bossdog?

Til he can play. 8 weeks is the LTI list timeframe, it has NOTHING to do with the timing of his situation.

FMD.

what is says is

if teh Club thought that there was any real likelyhood of him being only weeks or a month or so off then they would simply do that.

By placing him on the LTI list they , having much more info than all of us, have not only given him the time and space to work in but dont expect him back any day soon.

Into the lions den Bossdog?

Just a quick in and out OD.....Anyone have an answer.....?

Just had grimes on sen and he spoke about MC and how hard it is to c a team mate having issues without being able to do much for him.

He said how respectful everyone has been about his situation and also how respectful the media have been to.

Maybe some on here could follow suit.

Look forward to seeing MC back in the red and blue soon.

Thats a fair call you have to remember they get paid millions throughout there careers to play and we pay big $$$$$ every week to watch them lose , if this club actually won a few games here and there the negativity probably wouldn't be here but it is what it is.

Well Im telling you someone does...and he wears number 11 and hes heading back home to "think about things"

You dont want to admit the bleeding obvious

Well, apart from the fact that not only is it not "bleeding obvious", it's almost certainly not even true - from all reports, he's in Melbourne.

• Like 1

You must swallow Missions weekly reports then hardly surprising .

Hahaha of course i don't, no melbourne supporter is that silly, but there is hardly any proof he won't play again so perhaps not rushing to the worst case scenario might be worth considering

if they sack Mitch class it would be sillier than hiring Mark Neeld.

here we go.... good point

may I ask learned self how yo might then extrapolate that out as to when you might expect him to be back on the track ( at least ) ? Just asking as I suspect some reasoned answer form your good self

Also 8 weeks goes exactly to my point that its not a short term fix.

no idea how long bub

i've also said i've no idea what his problem is apart from calf

you'll have to speculate without me until i know more

no idea how long bub

i've also said i've no idea what his problem is apart from calf

you'll have to speculate without me until i know more

If I was to speculate, I would say that here we have a guy who is under a lot of stress... he is due to get married in October, he is unable to play football and has no idea when he will be able to play again wthout fear of being injured yet again, he feels he is letting down his team mates and the MFC, he feels he is letting down supporters and I would not be surprised if he is getting a barrage of Tweets, Facebook comments/messages etc abusing him for some of the irrational reasons people on here seem to express relating to his salary and inability to get onto the field, and on top of all that, he would seem to have self doubts about his abilities as a photographer, his other great passion (from his photography FB page: "I really don't like most of my work but...").

Some space and the ability to play again without the fear of injury hanging over him will do wonders for his mental state... the enforced break will do him the world of good.

• Like 5

Thats a fair call you have to remember they get paid millions throughout there careers to play and we pay big $$$$$ every week to watch them lose , if this club actually won a few games here and there the negativity probably wouldn't be here but it is what it is.

Understand the frustration but at the end of the day respect should still be shown.

Please don't say "it is what it is" I still have nightmares about it when MN said it about 5000000 times.

That saying should be band on DL!!

Edited by DemonOX

Understand the frustration but at the end of the day respect should still be shown.

Please don't say "it is what it is" I still have nightmares about it when MN said it about 5000000 times.

That saying should be band on DL!!

I didn't see that coming, but it is what it is, we have to stay on the reality bus, because we have less games experience than anyone else because we totally mistreated anyone with more than 20 games experience.

• Like 1

I didn't see that coming, but it is what it is, we have to stay on the reality bus, because we have less games experience than anyone else because we totally mistreated anyone with more than 20 games experience.

That's some pretty "competitive" satire, Sassy.

• Like 1

geez i hope the man himself doesnt read this thread

IF he does read this thread, I am sure he is intelligent enough to understand that there is a hell of a lot of support and goodwill from people of good mind and character, and will also understand that there will always be some who really think the worst of people regardless, and some who are keen to denigrate others just to boost their own egos.

Such is life.

I support you Mitch, and were excited every time you took the field for us: sheer rotten bad luck dictated that is hasn't been nearly often enough, and I am sure that all supporters who are of good will are hoping, and some who believe, praying, for your overall health and for a possible return to the MFC on field at your previous level, in a team who can deliver the ball to you far more often and with far more system and support.

Best wishes, and GO DEMONS.

• Like 3

IF he does read this thread, I am sure he is intelligent enough to understand that there is a hell of a lot of support and goodwill from people of good mind and character, and will also understand that there will always be some who really think the worst of people regardless, and some who are keen to denigrate others just to boost their own egos.

Such is life.

I support you Mitch, and were excited every time you took the field for us: sheer rotten bad luck dictated that is hasn't been nearly often enough, and I am sure that all supporters who are of good will are hoping, and some who believe, praying, for your overall health and for a possible return to the MFC on field at your previous level, in a team who can deliver the ball to you far more often and with far more system and support.

Best wishes, and GO DEMONS.

Haha... i'm almost certain he wont monoccular

• Like 1

Good to see hamish macintosh taking to the field after almost 3 years. Spoke to people who knew him really well & he was saying how he had some really dark times & massive self doubts as so to whether he would play again. New club....new team mates & supporters & how he felt incredibly useless & bad about letting everyone down. Guess what.....he is playing so let's just leave Mitch alone......close this thread & hope that firstly for Mitch Clark himself that he can play again & then we can celebrate how good that will be for him & the MFC

Good to see hamish macintosh taking to the field after almost 3 years. Spoke to people who knew him really well & he was saying how he had some really dark times & massive self doubts as so to whether he would play again. New club....new team mates & supporters & how he felt incredibly useless & bad about letting everyone down. Guess what.....he is playing so let's just leave Mitch alone......close this thread & hope that firstly for Mitch Clark himself that he can play again & then we can celebrate how good that will be for him & the MFC

Three years !

Wish I had some single malt to help me digest that one

someone said they saw him at yesterday's training (tue) bd

DC no he wasn't there. Not that I saw anyway. He would have had to keep a low profile, he does stand out a bit from the norm.

I'm pretty certain the club have a good handle on this(not the spade/shovel type) and they know what they are doing, I wouldn't have said that about the old regime but this one I would.

I doubt we could just tear up his contract and I doubt they'd want to; it's to far down the track to do anything about payments and renegotiating anyway, even if that was the path they chose.

I also doubt there are many on here, despite what's been said, that don't have the utmost respect for Mitch and would love to see him back on the ground in a Dees jumper so I think we will just have to trust that the club will get it right.

This is not some drunken clown, this is a guy of integrity and if it's at all possible he will be back and hopefully will lead the forward line to many wins in the coming seasons.

• Like 5

I'm pretty certain the club have a good handle on this(not the spade/shovel type) and they know what they are doing, I wouldn't have said that about the old regime but this one I would.

I doubt we could just tear up his contract and I doubt they'd want to; it's to far down the track to do anything about payments and renegotiating anyway, even if that was the path they chose.

I also doubt there are many on here, despite what's been said, that don't have the utmost respect for Mitch and would love to see him back on the ground in a Dees jumper so I think we will just have to trust that the club will get it right.

This is not some drunken clown, this is a guy of integrity and if it's at all possible he will be back and hopefully will lead the forward line to many wins in the coming seasons.

And serious talent still!

ah well this is my first and only comment on this thread , as much as I love clarky , and I seen him go down both times , just bad luck I guess so now my point is this he is being paid $35.000 a week nothing compared to thieving solicitors who don't give a rats about justice and fairness if I was on $ 35k a week ide bring the whole bloody family over , give em a grand a week each and still be doing ok , as an aside last year my ex took my two little girls to perth to live without me even knowing , was informed via a text a week later , went to get advice , well she said it will cost you a couple of grand to send a letter ? WTF duh I struggle to pay my crappy country membership each year and lucky to get to 1 game , im just over the bloody greed and unselfish attitude of these people , mitch get ya [censored] together and fufill your part of the deal , I be very happy to be in your boots $$$$$ can buy happiness , well in my case it could , I know ill get belted for this but , don't give a flying fseagull