Bombers scandal: charged, <redacted> and <infracted>

Jonesbag

more work for the lawyers?

yeah but why should the lambs suffer ?

Its unbelievable isnt it DC.

Hed have to leave Melbourne, the Country even, back to his little Village de merde.

Whod want to even walk on the same footpath !!

Village life would suit him - ready made role as the village idiot.

essendon have to be going down the gurgler...surely !!

They cant keep sustaining hit after hit. Something has to give.

Am amazed they even have a sponsor to tell the truth.

How this doesnt bring the the game into disrepute I'll never understand :wacko:

Seriously their refusal to accept the findings of a government law enforcement agency ( as now supported by a Federal Court judgment) is bringing the game into disrepute !!

The AFL pinged them for bringing the game into disrepute with a drug supplement program they ran in 2012 and early 2013.

What they've done in late 2013 and 2014 has done a lot more damage to the game. These actions under a different Chairman ought to prompt another disrepute charge - more damning than the other one!

• Like 2

This is a club in disarray.....

theres not a big enough laughing gif to accommodate !!!!

They really are done, aren't they? I don't think I could have even dreamed about them being in this much disarray.. The Golden Boy is bringing this club to its knees, with the emotionless swagger of a psyco.

Seriously, Hirdy either has the biggest balls in the world, is the worlds biggest narcissist, or is just stone cold ruthless with no social conscious whatsoever. I couldn't do what he's doing- gotta give him props for that

• Like 1

The worst job in the AFL at the moment must be the MessyDrugs List manager

After just reading Yobbos latest piece of flagelation I can only deduce he must be the golden one's rent boy.

Such continued ridiculous contrivance can only mean that.

• Like 1

you just worked that out bub?......i'm surprised

theres unfettered adulation....and then theres..... :rolleyes:

Cant be very bright this Howlett :rolleyes:

Quote from AFL trade period 2014 -The AGE

"James Hird has given a pre-season update on the Essendon website.

On Ben Howlett and Jason Winderlich, he could not give a specific update but praised both players

"We'd like to keep both Jason and Ben," Hird said.

On Paddy Ryder:

"It'd have to be a good deal for us otherwise Paddy will stay an Essendon player."

"He's a required player."

He also added that the Bombers needed to bring in another ruckman, and that the club had established an interview process to determine a replacement for departing assistant coach Simon Goodwin - who is headed to Melbourne as part of a succession plan with Paul Roos."

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/afl-trade-period-2014-day-two-20141007-3hf8b.html#ixzz3FQysV1nb

I think Paddy may have something to say about that.

• Like 2

Sorry, sold out at all venues in the vicinity of Tullamarine.

Tulla must be very handy for Jacques !!!

Any link between Malceslki's signing at GC and Hird playing senior coach again?

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Demonland Forums  

• Match Previews, Reports & Articles  

PREGAME: Rd 11 vs St. Kilda

The Demons return to the MCG to take on the Saints in Round 11 on the back of two straight losses in a row. With Jake Lever out with concussion who comes in and who goes out?

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 33

VOTES: Rd 10 vs West Coast

Last week Captain Max Gawn consolidated his lead over reigning champion Christian Petracca in the Demonland Player of the Year Award. Steven May, Alex Neal-Bullen & Jake Lever make up the Top 5. Your votes for the loss against the Blues. 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 31

POSTGAME: Rd 10 vs West Coast

Many warned that this was a danger game and the Demons were totally outclassed all game by a young Eagles team at Optus Stadium in Perth as they were defeated by 35 points.

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 301

GAMEDAY: Rd 10 vs West Coast

It's Game Day and the Demons have returned to the site of their drought breaking Premiership to take on the West Coast Eagles in what could very well be a danger game for Narrm at Optus Stadium. A win and a percentage boost will keep the Dees in top four contention whilst a loss will cast doubt on the Dees flag credentials and bring them back to the pack fighting for a spot in the 8 as we fast approach the halfway point of the season.

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 884

WARNING by William from Waalitj

As a long term resident of Waalitj Marawar, I am moved to warn my fellow Narrm fans that a  danger game awaits. The locals are no longer the easybeats who stumbled, fumbled and bumbled their way to the good fortune of gathering the number one draft pick and a generational player in Harley Reid last year. They are definitely better than they were then.   Young Harley has already proven his worth with some stellar performances for a first year kid playing among men. He’s taken hangers, k

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 22

OVER YET? by KC from Casey

The Friday evening rush hour clash of two of the VFL’s 2024 minnows, Carlton and the Casey Demons was excruciatingly painful to watch, even if it was for the most part a close encounter. I suppose that since the game had to produce a result (a tie would have done the game some justice), the four points that went to Casey with the win, were fully justified because they went to the best team. In that respect, my opinion is based on the fact that the Blues were a lopsided combination that had

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Casey Articles

CENTIMETRES by Whispering Jack

Our game is one where the result is often decided by centimetres; the touch of a fingernail, a split-second decision made by a player or official, the angle of vision or the random movement of an oblong ball in flight or in its bounce and trajectory. There is one habit that Melbourne seems to have developed of late in its games against Carlton which is that the Demons keep finding themselves on the wrong end of the stick in terms of the fine line in close games at times when centimetres mak

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Reports

PREGAME: Rd 10 vs West Coast

The Demons have a 10 day break before they head on the road to Perth to take on the West Coast Eagles at Optus Stadium on Sunday. Who comes in and who goes out?

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 527

PODCAST: Rd 09 vs Carlton

The Demonland Podcast will air LIVE on Sunday, 12th May @ 8:30pm. Join George, Binman & I as we analyse the Demons loss at the MCG against the Blues in the Round 09. You questions and comments are a huge part of our podcast so please post anything you want to ask or say below and we'll give you a shout out on the show. If you would like to leave us a voicemail please call 03 9016 3666 and don't worry no body answers so you don't have to talk to a human. Listen & Chat LIVE:

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 30
  • Tell a friend

Love Demonland? Tell a friend!