Bombers scandal: charged, <redacted> and <infracted>

Jonesbag

The uncertainty surrounding Paddy Ryder's future at Essendon has not been addressed at all in-house by Bombers coach Mark Thompson, with the coach suggesting that "whatever happens next year is Hirdy's problem".

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/essendon-coach-mark-thompson-says-paddy-ryders-future-is-hirdys-problem-20140905-10cw00.html

:lol:

• Like 1

The uncertainty surrounding Paddy Ryder's future at Essendon has not been addressed at all in-house by Bombers coach Mark Thompson, with the coach suggesting that "whatever happens next year is Hirdy's problem".

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/essendon-coach-mark-thompson-says-paddy-ryders-future-is-hirdys-problem-20140905-10cw00.html

:lol:

Well, it's certainly warming up Ryder & Carlisle To Make A Move?

Interested in the rumoured " cop a 3 week suspension" - ouch (with a tiny little "o")

would be happy for them to cop 3 weeks and walk out on the EFC

it will cripple that club, and other players will likely follow suit and use the clause to get the f out of there

and Hird will leave the game forever in disgrace

• Like 1

would be happy for them to cop 3 weeks and walk out on the EFC

it will cripple that club, and other players will likely follow suit and use the clause to get the f out of there

and Hird will leave the game forever in disgrace

I have said it multiple times, as long as James Hird is at the club they can't begin to move on from this saga

I have said it multiple times, as long as James Hird is at the club they can't begin to move on from this saga

...but....he did no wrong !!!

Someone show where the f in the WADA code is there a facility for a 3 week penalty.

Media is spruiking shlt me thinks

Someone show where the f in the WADA code is there a facility for a 3 week penalty.

Media is spruiking shlt me thinks

that was purely based on the cronulla players missing 3 home and away games based on a 12 month back-dated sentence

it's a leap of logic to assume asada would use the exact same starting dates for essendope

there again who knows

"There are several ways the club could help Ryder and McDonald. One would be to tell them what drugs the player was given before he impregnated his fiancee. But Essendon cannot do that. The club has chosen the course of denial and delay and to this day does not know what exact substances were administered, even though chairman Paul Little continues to blindly insist his belief that nothing banned was involved."

Wowee

• Like 2

that was purely based on the cronulla players missing 3 home and away games based on a 12 month back-dated sentence

it's a leap of logic to assume asada would use the exact same starting dates for essendope

there again who knows

I think pll are playing large with reality if they think that will happen with the farty Hill Mob !!

She makes some good points. The club have well and truly painted themselves into a corner....all by themselves though. They had choices.

I really want Essendon to be smacked hard for the simple reason they are an affront to decency and what the game really means.

And ultimately golden boy should face criminal charges ( let alone ASADA etc )

• Like 3

there again who knows

Is there anything in ASADA WADA rules that actually allow for a 'backdated sentence', which in fact could mean no sentence at all? What sort of message does that send to clubs and individuals contemplating such scurrilous schemes in the future?

• Like 1

I love Caro

She does have full rounded hips and that elder experienced stateswoman look about her.

Wash your mouth out

You havent considered the womans verve.

Delighted to see the Bummers lose to NM. They should have 2 years out of the game. The footy fans of 17 clubs and fans of integrity in sport*, are happy with this result.

*I don't think the Bummers were the only team who cheated.

• Like 1

I hope this saga only drags on for a few more years.

We should be raiding their stocks.

A change of jumper would be good for all of them.

I hope this saga only drags on for a few more years.

We should be raiding their stocks.

A change of jumper would be good for all of them.

We should only take the ones who have horns protruding through their sculls, have grown long tails and glow in the dark. That way we know they're fully developed graduates of the Stephen Dank pharmacology course of 2012.
  • Like 3

Get a load of Thompson's post match presser!

http://m.afl.com.au/video/subscriptions.smartmobile?mediaId=035585d35fa48410VgnVCM100000976bb70aRCRD

The arrogance of that club is beyond comprehension.

and some folk want him here !!!!!!!

• Like 1