Bombers scandal: charged, <redacted> and <infracted>

Jonesbag

Crameri has hired his own defence lawyer to fight the show cause notices.

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8916614

It's really falling apart now.

"...Stary is one of Australia’s most prominent criminal lawyers who has previously defended WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange and former underworld kingpin Carl Williams..."

I guess if Essendon is paying the bill, why not get the best! More money drain on EFC coffers!

Sound like they are ready to deal with ASADA. It would put a real spanner in the works for Hird, if Crameri settles with ASADA before Hird's appeal. The horse will surely have bolted. This must be more worrying to Hird camp than anything so far.

Companies NOT to buy stuff from because of their support towards an unethical Club

KIA

Fujitsu

True Value Solar Centre

• Like 6

Companies NOT to buy stuff from because of their support towards an unethical Club

KIA

Fujitsu

True Value Solar Centre

I emailed KIA earlier in the year and said I was waiting to buy one of their cars but wont touch their product until they cut ties with Essendon

of course i was lying but the more people in the public they hear from the more they will question why they are propping up a bunch of drug cheats

This made me laugh...still am. Good work 'Hogan'.

Given ASADA will deliver on monday "This second batch of show-cause notices will carry with them the evidence ASADA has collected against the players which suggest they may have been party to a possible breach of ASADA rules."

And assuming the evidence concludes the EFC doped their players without consent, which players would we target to trade for pick 3?

As the greatest fire sale in the history of footy may be on...

• Like 1

I emailed KIA earlier in the year and said I was waiting to buy one of their cars but wont touch their product until they cut ties with Essendon

of course i was lying but the more people in the public they hear from the more they will question why they are propping up a bunch of drug cheats

You've inspired me to do the same lol

Given ASADA will deliver on monday "This second batch of show-cause notices will carry with them the evidence ASADA has collected against the players which suggest they may have been party to a possible breach of ASADA rules."

And assuming the evidence concludes the EFC doped their players without consent, which players would we target to trade for pick 3?

Closing Down SALE

Everything Must Go!!!!!

bombersoff1218.jpg

• Like 1

Я все еще думаю, Скалли останется

2vuc5uf.jpg

gee whizz - i thought it would say i still think Scully will stay,. damn russian humor

nyet

is this slowing down the trade period dealings ?

wouldnt see why. Cant think there'd have been any queues of note outside the hangar wanting any of their wares.

Cant see much if any of a knock on from who they want etc.

No. I just think its trade week(s) being trade week !! lol

Edited by beelzebub

I would not consider taking an Essendon player unless he came with a certificate from ASADA stating that he was clean and there were no show causes contemplated as a result of any supplements programmed carried out at that club.

I think all clubs should steer clear of the Essendon 34 (or 20 who are left). The more who leave the EFC before this is resolved, the greater the likelihood the Bombers have of fielding a half decent side when sanctions are applied.

• Like 4

So did I hear correctly?? Essendon and Paddy will tear up his contract, he goes free agent, PA give him a big contract and Essendrug get band 1 compensation?? They then trade a junk player from drug land for pick 17.

Is this not a RORT?? Why should drug lords be able to bend the rules and be compensated for their terrible behaviour?

Why are the AFL supporting this?

Essendon should be BANNED from the first two rounds of the draft, as per their penalty. Their band 1 compensation should be after their first pick (round 3).

The system, in all its forms is just Flukked. Why play by the rules when you can just break them? What a flunking joke.

• Like 2

Ox was discussing it on SEN as I was in the car getting 'emergency supplies' for dinner. He was very unhappy, too.

Apparently the AFL have no problem with it....

of course they wont....

the sporting world dies a little bit more today

ASADA...WorkSafe....over to you

and they ( the sporting media ) have a hide questioning our compo

If there is not widespread condemnation then they can all go #@!* themselves !!

Hird:

I want to clear my name by making sure that any evidence never sees the light of day.

It's all about the players, I really feel for the players.

Except for Ryder he can get [censored], same with Hardingham and Winderlich and that little [censored] Kavanagh.

A bloke I know is a rabid Essendon supporter - his son used to play with Hird at Ainslie in Canberra. He told me tonight that he has given the game away because of the drugs and in particular Hird's behaviour. Then again I know a better class of supporter....

• Like 1

Yeah but it's another crack in the dam, they add up :)

Also I find it amusing that Bomberblitz have named their trading forum "Essendon is Not Appealing".

At least someone over there has a good sense of humour.

Haha, very unappealing

Is this why Hird has kept his appeal option open? To see the evidence first?

Ox was discussing it on SEN as I was in the car getting 'emergency supplies' for dinner. He was very unhappy, too.

Then why don't we get compo for Clark and have to trade I wonder?

• Like 2

The AFL dont want the drug mess to get even MORE messy by Ryder taking the bombers to court. They will bend over backwards to avoid that.