WELCOME TO DEMONLAND - PAUL ROOS

timmyo64

Look mate, who bloody knows haha

last i heard was that he was on the coaching shortlist, imo that wouldn't happen if he hadn't shown some form of interest behind closed doors, i highly doubt PJ would bother if he was totally out of the picture,

having said that Adam Simpson didn't make the short list at all and i have heard more people talking about him coaching us this last 3-4 days than anyone ever for any job so i guess it's a waiting game, shame GNF isn't around at the moment, he seems to be able to give an insight into the Roos situation

Thanks Demonfan26,

I have been on holiday for the last week, and have not had a chance to get the latest re- roos or any other coach for that matter. I will see if I can find out where we are at over the next few days.

Cheers

• Like 4

Look mate, who bloody knows haha

last i heard was that he was on the coaching shortlist, imo that wouldn't happen if he hadn't shown some form of interest behind closed doors, i highly doubt PJ would bother if he was totally out of the picture,

having said that Adam Simpson didn't make the short list at all and i have heard more people talking about him coaching us this last 3-4 days than anyone ever for any job so i guess it's a waiting game, shame GNF isn't around at the moment, he seems to be able to give an insight into the Roos situation

Where did you read/hear that?

well for starters old dee and wyl are about 90 yo definitely wont affect them

so good luck to abbott, maybe he can install higher burial rates as their close to using that service

You really are enjoying yourself at present Jazza!

What are you going to do for fun when the the bombers drama is over in 2014?

Oh and by the way I am not a day over 85

• Like 1

Yes, but it would have been more if our defence weren't as magnificent as they have been.

The barrage of inside 50s was like trying to push against a fire hose.

I'm talking about key personnel - our backline needs to stay together for the next 3 to 5 years.

Look I get you want to stick up for your boy Mark, but defence extends beyond the back 6. Sure, they did admirably considering the amount of pressure they were under every week, but the team as a whole was a defensive trainwreck and the stats show that.

But focussing on the back 6, Neeld brought in Terlich who can find the ball well enough but there are still big question marks over his defensive accountability. We are still short of a decent small defender. When Garland can't take the opposition smalls, they roam free. We could also use some more run and drive off HB. We look a different side when Watts plays that role but he can't be down there all the time because when it comes to stopping his direct opponent he remains a liability.

In short, to say that Neeld "fixed the defence" is simply not true. Neeld didn't "fix" anything.

• Like 1

You really are enjoying yourself at present Jazza!

What are you going to do for fun when the the bombers drama is over in 2014?

Oh and by the way I am not a day over 85

mmmmm was hoping theyd lose 11 players and we would have fun smashing them, but it doesn't look like it

maybe we will get robinson and yarran, that would impress me no end

other than that maybe we could pick on SATY for the entire 2014 season, that wouldn't be fun

maybe laugh at hawk fans after they melt again this year

hope that saints are on bottom of ladder

last but not least hope Otway districts can get to finals 2014

btw I thought you weren't over 85 but BBO said you were older.

ps, don't tell him I said that

• Like 1

mmmmm was hoping theyd lose 11 players and we would have fun smashing them, but it doesn't look like it

maybe we will get robinson and yarran, that would impress me no end

other than that maybe we could pick on SATY for the entire 2014 season, that wouldn't be fun

maybe laugh at hawk fans after they melt again this year

hope that saints are on bottom of ladder

last but not least hope Otway districts can get to finals 2014

btw I thought you weren't over 85 but BBO said you were older.

ps, don't tell him I said that

Dees did not get much of a mention above , but I guess I did not expect them to.

Fortunately a long way from 85 jazza.

Spent a lot of time over the summers from 83 to 2009 at Apollo Bay

You live in a nice part of the world.

Dees did not get much of a mention above , but I guess I did not expect them to.

Fortunately a long way from 85 jazza.

Spent a lot of time over the summers from 83 to 2009 at Apollo Bay

You live in a nice part of the world.

ssshhh don't tell anybody its a secret

I will be happy supporting dees next year old man

btw Otway districts are demon jumpers, Apollo bay hawks

I'm sure you boys spent a fair bit of time in Bruiser's. Decent burgers indeed and a bit of Chester the Chicken.

went to school with bruiser leorke

dirtiest shop ever on the face of the earth

but many a good time, picking up on xmas holidays, if not a least a greasy burger n coke

dead now, poor old bruiser.

still theres leorkes everywhere in the district

sharp as bowling balls as a rule

ssshhh don't tell anybody its a secret

I will be happy supporting dees next year old man

btw Otway districts are demon jumpers, Apollo bay hawks

Yes I have watched a few Hawks games over the years.

Enough of the old man bit, I am still working!

went to school with bruiser leorke

dirtiest shop ever on the face of the earth

but many a good time, picking up on xmas holidays, if not a least a greasy burger n coke

dead now, poor old bruiser.

still theres leorkes everywhere in the district

sharp as bowling balls as a rule

Remember him well, is he still around I seem to remember he had gone?