Do you THINK Neeld will get the axe this week?

Curry & Beer

Do you THINK Neeld will get the axe this week?  

227 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Should but won't, as Peter Jackson said, regardless of the result today.

I don't think he will, honestly don't know that it makes much of a difference.

Who will be interim coach? Craig or Viney?

Wish he would, but unfortunately I honestly can't see it happening. If we don't get better, I can't see that he will last the year, but I don't think it will happen just yet.

For the board to back Neeld in after this would be to turn it's back on the clubs supporters, we are all sick of this crap, we should have beaten gold coast, the club, players, coaches are divided and lack any sort of leadership,

we are in worse shape than when Bailey was sacked in my opinion.

and Neeld will sit there and preach the same excuses in the presser.

I won't go to another game as long as Neeld is there, we as supporters deserve better.

Not this week.

At worst, I can see him being a lame duck coach whilst back room dealings are made for the remainder of the season.

No self-respecting career coach would want to take over this rabble of a playing group.

• Like 1

He won't but he should, he is obviously out of his depth and he may even resign but I doubt it.

We have made an unbelievable mistake and I don't think the Board/Club have a clue what to do about it. After the way Bailey was dismissed they will be ultra cautious and won't want to seem panicked but we are sliding in to oblivion and need to do something before it's too late.

I'm one of many on here, and not on here, that will probably look at each game and decide if we want to go again; I have made arrangements to go next week and will fulfil my obligation but I certainly wish I wasn't.

It used to be fun and a great day going to the football but it certainly isn't anymore there is just no joy there now, even in the dark days of the 70's it was better than this.

• Like 5

Must go. How can us supporters continue to out up with this. I have been to all games bar today but how can we accept that totally insipid effort.

How do I take my son and provide any semblance if hope. I simply cannot.

For the sake of our club please resign Mark and give someone else a chance to give us some glimmer. Please look at the stats and realise we are some far backwards from where we were two years ago it is not funny.

Not this week.

At worst, I can see him being a lame duck coach whilst back room dealings are made for the remainder of the season.

No self-respecting career coach would want to take over this rabble of a playing group.

Surely the board have been working on a transition plan since round 1, on the posibility this situation eventuated.

• Like 1

Surely the board have been working on a transition plan since round 1, on the posibility this situation eventuated.

Hopefully Craig will take over, and hopefully we can get rid of some of the deadwood "Assistant/Line Coaches".

Amateur Hour.

That's making the assumption that this board is competent.

Big call.

• Like 3

I don't think it will be this wk, but if things don't improve, more than likely he won't see out the season.

We will get creamed again and again over the next 4 wks, but i don't think that will speak as loudly about neeld as getting thumped by GCS today does!!!

• Like 1

we are bad and we know a big reason is our midfield, I hope we van get some mids for 2014, imo that will make a big difference

I honestly believe the players dislike Neeld they certainly do not put their bodies on the line for him if anything when they get a chance to make the situation worse they seem to do it

The comment by Jackson that we haven't honestly seen if he can coach is a worry as it means Neeld will get time to further destroy our club

It has made me think more about the role of Craig,

What actually has he done??? He has escaped all criticism, He has coached a finals team and is very experienced. He is very active around training and yet he also seems incapable of changing the train crash that is Melbourne.

Remember, Viney, Rawlings, Connolly have all coached at senior level as well. They can't all be shocking coaches.

There is something very very wrong.

• Like 6