MegaWatts - Season 5

Curry & Beer

I know BH has me on ignore but he really needs some meme-learning...

This would be more appropriate...

OP - "Watts will be a star..."

THISGONBGUD.gif

worth saying,worth repeating :)

He will fire next season just like many of the other players.

I have high hopes for '13 and look forward to witnessing a massive turn-around.

Edited by McQueen
  • Like 2

to be a top AFL player these days you have to put your head over the ball, i cant remember him doing that in his first 4 seasons, the kids miles off the pace.

to be a top AFL player these days you have to put your head over the ball, i cant remember him doing that in his first 4 seasons, the kids miles off the pace.

Then you didn't see a lots of games last year.....I can remember a lot of second efforts where he was beaten then won the ball back.....

Guest NoMoreMrNiceGuy

Has played maybe 5 memorable games in his current tally of 55. Needs to produce 10 of those types of games in 2013.

More important than Neeld and the fans wanting to see it, he should demand it of himself.

He should also sit down with Jack Viney and ask him what his attitude to losing is ... then adopt that attitude.

this is jack watts ...

Quarterback (QB, originally called blocking back)[1] is a position in American and Canadian football. Quarterbacks are members of the offensive team and line up directly behind the offensive line. Quarterbacks are the leaders of the offensive team, responsible for calling the play in the huddle.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quarterback

this is jack watts ...

Quarterback (QB, originally called blocking back)[1] is a position in American and Canadian football. Quarterbacks are members of the offensive team and line up directly behind the offensive line. Quarterbacks are the leaders of the offensive team, responsible for calling the play in the huddle.

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Quarterback

i didn'tknow there was also a Jack Watts playing in the NFL

• Like 1

Go and watch the Ess game again. Watched it last night and he played very well..

I think he has improved because he appreciates the ball coming in fast and direct.

It's a shame that it is the opposition that's kicking the ball and not us.

• Like 1

Go and watch the Ess game again. Watched it last night and he played very well..

yeah he did play well that night, 1 game out of 55 is not to bad a return from a number 1 pick.

Do you really believe that?

That he has only played one good game?

I am with you rpfc I reckon the total is 2.

Only joking

I could not help myself

I think he is going to be a very good CHB over the next couple of years.

Not why he was drafted but if we end up with a champion backman I will be very happy with his selection at No.1

Only joking

I could not help myself

Not why he was drafted but if we end up with a champion backman I will be very happy with his selection at No.1

Yes, I believe he can be a great HBF as it is the easiest place to play and a position that will get quite a bit out of his skills.

And going forward - I can see his skills being incredibly important as we drive forward with plenty of hardness in the packs but not a great deal of silk around it.

Only joking

I could not help myself

Does anyone recall what David Neitz was recruited as? That's a genuine question which I'm curious to know the answer to. But irrespective of the answer, it's just worth making the point that plenty of players were recruited with one role in mind only to find that they excelled in another. And what they were originally recruited for becomes irrelevant.

On Jack Watts, the general rule of thumb appears to be that the ideal playing weight for most players seems to be their height in centimetres minus 100. So, if Watts is 196cm and 91kg, he's about 5 kg too light. But I seem to recall that 91kg was his starting weight at the beginning of 2012. It will be interesting to see what his starting weight is next year. Those extra 5kgs, should he add them to his body, should make him harder to budge in contests.

Does anyone recall what David Neitz was recruited as? That's a genuine question which I'm curious to know the answer to. But irrespective of the answer, it's just worth making the point that plenty of players were recruited with one role in mind only to find that they excelled in another. And what they were originally recruited for becomes irrelevant.

On Jack Watts, the general rule of thumb appears to be that the ideal playing weight for most players seems to be their height in centimetres minus 100. So, if Watts is 196cm and 91kg, he's about 5 kg too light. But I seem to recall that 91kg was his starting weight at the beginning of 2012. It will be interesting to see what his starting weight is next year. Those extra 5kgs, should he add them to his body, should make him harder to budge in contests.

David Neitz did not come through the draft system.

He was recruited via the old under 19 team system.

What position he played his junior football at I have no idea.

However i do remember he played his early years at senior level as a back man who then went forward.

• Like 1

Do you really believe that?

That he has only played one good game?

was there another game against the Tigers, for an early pick the kids been a major flop, i took my Demon goggles off 2yrs ago, i hope the boy comes out and dominates, but i wont hold my breath.

yeah he did play well that night, 1 game out of 55 is not to bad a return from a number 1 pick.

you're a shmeg.

He played great footy in 2011, for about 8 games in a row.

and a solid 5-10 this year.

clearly wasnt cut out as a forward so that slowed down his development.

Perfect half back, Goddard here we come

That means Jack Viney will be lucky not to blow away in a stiff breeze!

• Like 1