Rats In The Ranks ... On The Couch attack was 'staged'

Range Rover

WTF?

They are pathetic narcissistic media whores only interested in their inflated egos and pay cheques.

Don't even think of giving them credibility, FFS.

Well if Cuddles and Schwab get the arse soon, I'll certainly look back at Chook's theory with great interest.

What Tim Watson said last year has stuck with me.

All I know is

I'm sick of being irrelevant

sick of being in a [censored] storm

and sick of losing

Where has this club gone since Jim's passing we seem rudderless

You are not on your own DD you have 33402 members feeling very much the same

Sure, why not. Along with overseeing a Demon revival and hopefully a premiership.

Wouldn't that be great! No-one in their right mind would not want that.

Too much bitter rice has been eaten. The revival will happen after his demise. Hopefully not long after GCS.

I think that if any conspiracy exists, it has been initiated by people who support Neeld and want to get the old administration out of the club. Everyone knows that the AFL will never admit that tanking exists, because of the inevitable blowback that would occur.

I put it to you that a number of players who were agitating for Schwab's dismissal a couple of years ago (Jared Rivers I know was one of them), have orchestrated a penalty-free way of throwing shite at those administrators who were (and perhaps still are) interfering with on-field matters.

This cohort of dissatisfied MFC loyalists have used On the Couch as a decidedly public forum to attack the existing members of the administration, in an attempt to once and for all eradicate the last vestiges of the amateur culture that has pervaded this club for nigh on fifty years.

I'm willing to bet that the AFL will not impose any sanctions, that Neeld will not be fired, and that the current CEO and President will both be sacked.

We will finish either second last or third last, and pick up a number of hard-working, mature, disciplined players. We will overturn our list and board, and finally remove every soft, amateur mind from the bowels of our great club.

Neeld will remain; the Melbourne Football Club will grow strong, and everyone else can just eat _shit_ and die.

Interesting

EOS just cant come quick enough to put this year behind us and move on in whatever way it will.. Just too much sh!t going on and being fanned from ppl who once swore Red and Blue ran in their veins. Now we no its just Judas-juice.

Still more rats to surpface me thinks. Some sh!t to hit the fan yet.

If tanking made us more watchable, it would be less reprehensible: the AFL sell television rights in what must just about be their core business now. How would anyone feel if they paid mega millions, only to find they were buying rights to screen the unwatchable?

The tanking issue will go away for us, as it did for everyone else, when we start being competitive and worth watching. That we tanked and only attracted criticism of the operation of the game, while not improving the marketability of the product, must be quite galling to Demetriou who had to mouth such rubbish to keep the dogs off us. We really need to get some wins...

Edited by robbiefrom13

Well that is obvious, I thought DA might be referring to something else against Brock...

Nah I have no inside info on his criminal connections, only what is public knowledge.

And I'm not going to post anything about a certain nasal condition he has either. Ooops.

The blurb on Insider this week said they will look at strange events in the 2009 Tigers v Dees game. If this was advertised on Monday or earlier, then we know the OTC tanking issue was a setup. Does anyone have access to the program summary on Monday or earlier?

Nah I have no inside info on his criminal connections, only what is public knowledge.

And I'm not going to post anything about a certain nasal condition he has either. Ooops.

"A man will say just about anything when he's sportin' badger-food for a pecker."

Salton_Sea_05.jpg

what disturbs me is that Gerard Healy played for Melbourne and isnt Mike Sheahan a Melbourne supporter?

they are both melbourne unsupporters :wacko:

Neither would or should be at all welcome at the club now, or in the future. Throw Gardiner in there too.

The blurb on Insider this week said they will look at strange events in the 2009 Tigers v Dees game. If this was advertised on Monday or earlier, then we know the OTC tanking issue was a setup. Does anyone have access to the program summary on Monday or earlier?

FCS, this is utter BS! W

Many seem to conveniently forget that we were ahead at the final siren and McMahon kicked the goal from 50. IF we were so desperate to lose someone would surely have "done a Jimmy" and run across the mark for a 50m penalty. Now THAT could be construed as tanking.

• Like 1

Be prepared for a new world order soon. A key issue to be decided is how much of Debt Demolition will factored in to severance packages.

You sound pretty confident ADC. Must be sittin' on something pretty good.

This 'new world order' you speak of would want to be.

lol

All this manufactured or regurgitated rage is doing is entrenching those at the club.

Crisis either spills quickly or hardens resolve. After this season it seems to have done the latter.

So get a tcket together quickly or Schwab is going to get an extension.

lol

All this manufactured or regurgitated rage is doing is entrenching those at the club.

Crisis either spills quickly or hardens resolve. After this season it seems to have done the latter.

So get a tcket together quickly or Schwab is going to get an extension.

Care to volunteer yours?

First OTC on monday with Brock, then Insider on tuesday looking at our 09 game against the Tigers, then the former President bags the club on wednesday and today the back page of the little paper goes into detail about a function we are having to raise money for a war chest to chase players.

Now I was invited to that function and my invitation arrived two weeks ago. Who leaked that invitation to the press and why have they sat on the story for two weeks? Obviously timing is why they sat on it. Now we are being hammered, is the perfect time.

It is becoming clearer that there are people within our club who want to see the club harmed. They obviously have links with the press. Maybe they just want the current administration turfed and will do anything to see that happen. If this is true, then it is very sad. Jimmy as one of his main goals wanted to bring all supporters together. Looks like that is a dream.