Chris Judd's chicken winging of Leigh Adams

Range Rover

The fact is that he played a fantastic game with the one major blemish being the tackle. The MRP probably will give him the benefit of the doubt but it could easily be classified as intentional and then he would be in trouble.

why should there be any extenuating compromise in view towards the tackle simply because of the rest ofthe game.. ?????

Oh sorry your honour I shot him...but the rest of my life has been murder free....ffs

Actually watching that now with the sound I have to say that the behaviour of the 7 commentators was only slightly less digraceful. Their inane giggling at Judds actions really backs up the thoughts of the man in the street that this bloke is treated defferently to the rest by the media mugs.

I thought exactly the same thing. The Swisse Vitamin King's commenting about a predecent set in 1931, was soft and embarrassing and insults the TV audience

• Like 3

Adams was helplessly pinned on the ground, so Pratt's "green ambassador" grabbed his arm and wrenched it back as far as it would go, causing excruciating pain and jeopardising his footy career. (Judd then got the free kick).

If the incident happened in reverse, it probably would have finished Judd's career, given he has dodgy shoulders.

Twice he's been caught eye-gouging.

I've described before on this forum an incident when he was playing for Caulfield Grammar v. St Kevins when he was being effectively tagged by that young Irish rookie who later came to Melb but didn't make it(can't recall his name) .Judd trod on his abdomen when he was down, and twisted his stops with his full weight on him, to try to break the tag.

It takes a special type of guy to perpetrate these deeds. I'm sure that one day he'll get what he deserves

"Fairest and best!!"

What a joke!

What a weak man?

He is the bastard who hits you when your not looking then runs when your still standing.

The worst sniper in our game today.

His day will come.

• Like 1

His day will come.

No it wont.

He will be free to play out the rest of his days sniping like the dog he is, remain exalted by all media people, and will probably retire from playing into a nice cushy little special comments guy and be thrown up to our faces every weekend.

That sniggering little laugh of his makes me want to break stuff. Hate this bloke.

• Like 1

I've described before on this forum an incident when he was playing for Caulfield Grammar v. St Kevins when he was being effectively tagged by that young Irish rookie who later came to Melb but didn't make it(can't recall his name) .Judd trod on his abdomen when he was down, and twisted his stops with his full weight on him, to try to break the tag.

Nick Walsh?

liked the north players response, forceful but nothing that would get them suspended. Judd really can be a mongrel can't he...

That's the first thing I thought, too. As a North fan I'd have been very pleased to see Swallow put Judd on his arse.

... That sort of thing is precisely what the AFL must stamp out - it has a duty of care to the players to do so.

Agree. But it will be interesting to see whether the AFL's duty of care to its players is outweighed by its "duty of care" to its corporate sponsors (who use AFL players in PR) and its "duty of care" to what it perceives to be the AFL's "reputation".

"Nothing to see here"!!!

I would be absolutely astonished to see Judd held to account for this.

Expect this statement from Andrew DubmItriou: "The incident was clearly seen by the adjudicating umpire who quite rightly awarded player Judd a free kick for a cowardly and unprovoked attack by Kangaroos players. There is nothing in the video to suggest that Judd was doing anything untoward, but was merely attempting to assist an opponent to his feet. The MRP will however closely scrutinise the actions of several Kangaroos players for their attack on Judd."

But isn't he still on holiday?

Perhaps while the cat's away............

Nick Walsh?

That's right, thanks Nasher.

Walsh actually told me about it soon before the Judd draft at a sponsors function .

That's the first thing I thought, too. As a North fan I'd have been very pleased to see Swallow put Judd on his arse.

Yes, it was a very strong retaliatory shove by Swallow and a mate. Juddas went flying!

I'm not sure what his reasoning would be to even do that? He has to get at least 2 weeks for that.

Given the ridiculous emphasis placed on injury by the MRP I hope North say he has severe joint damage, pulled several ligaments, has post traumatic stress disorder and contracted Hepatitis A from the incident.