"Don't go to the snow, come see Scully" - Sheedy

H_T

I find it hard to believe Richmond were tanking....

Point is Richmond weren't and they almost lost. And they rate GWS and the way they go about their footy.

If "we" don't come to play, we will be in all sorts.

40 points ? Easier said than done IMO.

They were awful Richmond.

More than double scoring shots, terrible disposal efficiency, let a team kick 12 goals from 35 Inside 50s.

• Like 1

Yes, it's great isn't it? We can look forward to 2 fixtures against them every year for eternity i.e. Sunday twilght home games. Some will take the shortsighted view that it wll give us 2 wins but it will smash our bottom line. We've had FA home games against Essendon, Geelong or Carlton and now we face the prospect of annual home games against a team with no paying fans.

So we schedule our next home game against the minnows at Mt Buller

• Like 1

They were awful Richmond.

More than double scoring shots, terrible disposal efficiency, let a team kick 12 goals from 35 Inside 50s.

Richmond forgot theystill had to play a game of footy to take the 4pts. They thought it was all forgone...

Im not overly confident about this game, however i will not accept a loss. Im not forgetting how bad we have been this year bar the Essendon game and 2 quarters last week. If we at all take this lightly we are in trouble, given how competitive they have been. Hopefully their first outing on the MCG is a bit daunting for them.

Id love nothing more than to see Scully humiliated in some way this week.

We will smash this team and scully anything less is a fail IMO.

As for sheedy he is going into a nurseing home soon goodluck to him.

Sheedy jumped the shark years ago - you have to begrudgingly respect his ability to stir the pot.

You don't have to have iota of intelligence to stir the pot. It's the only thing he's good for though.

Edited by AdamFarr

Sheedy is doing us a favor here, he is hyping up the game which will generate more revenue for MFC. He knows he will most likely lose as well and all this is coming at the cost of Scully and the pressure being put on him.

Sheeds def hasn't said anything out of line here, and it would be good to have a genuine rivalry with GWS to fuel the flame down at the MFC.

Sheedy is doing us a favor here, he is hyping up the game which will generate more revenue for MFC. He knows he will most likely lose as well and all this is coming at the cost of Scully and the pressure being put on him.

Sheeds def hasn't said anything out of line here, and it would be good to have a genuine rivalry with GWS to fuel the flame down at the MFC.

Absolutely. More bums on seats. If 30,000 Demon members and 10,000+ Victorian AFL supporters don't turn up for this one i will be suprised.

If we lose though, my god could you see the headlines!!

Although in saying that I personally think we will win by 10 goals.

I feel that this game will be a turning point in our season where we smash pumble and grind an opposition into the ground.

Mark Neeld will have us up and about for this game

Sheedy has never respected us and feels humiliated that we turned him down for the senior coaching position.

This burned into a hatred of us and need for revenge of some sort which blinded him to get Scully at whatever the cost causing GWS to pay massive overs for good ordinary.

The jokes on Sheedy.

id like to see a Banner suggesting. "GWS...Welcome to HELL on earth !!. Prepare to burn baby burn !! "

Every supporter base has their own dig.

Ours is the snow

Collingwood no teeth

GWS falafel land

Cats used to have the handbag thing.

Premierships quickly dispel those sorts of things

sorry WYL - why would 10,000 + non-MFC footy supporters bother with this game ?

To see $cully get his rewards.

Many opposition supporters have vented disgust at how to me we were shafted.

I think quite a few theatre goers could rock in.

What Sheeds has said helps.

Am I the only Melbourne supporter who doesn't go to the snow, at all.

maybe lol

I go sometimes....and currently own a landrover. But i suspect many (most) dont. Its also the source i suspect of much downhill skiing flack re our playing.

Such is life, some folk are just wanting to take the piste.