More and more Fev trouble

Je Roos Salem

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is an absoluote idiot of the highest order!

Some say give him a chance etc. etc..How many F.......g chances does a guy get.

He has been booted out of 2 clubs already.

We must keep this guy away from our players!!

Stuff Casey they are a bunch of fools.

We have to let them know if they sign him it will only be a matter of time before the partnership alliance is over.

He has had squillions of chances, but people seem to keep giving him more, why????

He is a bloody Goose!!

Edited by DeeZee

He is an absoluote idiot of the highest order!

Some say give him a chance etc. etc..How many F.......g chances does a guy get.

He has been booted out of 2 clubs already.

But we must keep this guy away from our players!!

Stuff Casey they are a bunch of fools.

We have to let them know if Casey sign him it will only be a matter of time before the partnership alliance is over.

He has had squillions of chances, but people seem to keep giving him chances, why????

He is a bloody Goose!!

well what now, casey Scorpions...Fev will always be Fev !!! :(

I think the media are making this into a much bigger deal than it really is. He wasn't kicked out of crown. He was reminded that he is a problem gambler, and perhaps should not be there. He could have stayed had he chosen to.

I doubt Casey will particularly care that much.

But its pretty disturbing that relatively soon after spending months in a rehab clinic, he has chosen to go down this path. Hope for his family's sake that he can shake the habit. Really needs to take a lesson from Schwarta's book 'All Bets are Off'.

The bloke's clearly got some issues to sort out.....before he plays footy again.

Being a good footy player doesn't make a complete person, I think he needs to discover this before being offered any "lifeline".

I think the media are making this into a much bigger deal than it really is. He wasn't kicked out of crown. He was reminded that he is a problem gambler, and perhaps should not be there. He could have stayed had he chosen to.

But its pretty disturbing that relatively soon after spending months in a rehab clinic, he has chosen to go down this path. Hope for his family's sake that he can shake the habit. Really needs to take a lesson from Schwarta's book 'All Bets are Off'.

I doubt Crown would have let him stay.

Just because he has left a rehab clinic does not mean he is clean of his issues. He is only starting on a long road to recovery.

But you're right the media's attention and the reaction by posters is greatly overblown.

Might be food for thought for the blue sky merchants over Fev though at Casey though.

This bloke doesn't need footy. He needs to clear his debt, get help with his addictions, and get a real life and a real job.

Footy isn't his friend. It just gives him money to [censored] away and get himself into more debt.

Fev grabbing a headline....what are the odds ?? :rolleyes:

So many tall poppy syndromers who are loving watching Fev flounder, but to me this is just a sad picture of a broken man. Gambling when he surely knows that's the worst possible idea, but what else has he got to do? The fact that he was there by himself tells the biggest story - where are his mates and his family? Does he have any left? I wonder where he went after he left Crown. With no friends or family in support and no job to keep him occupied, it's no wonder he ended up back there.

This is a guy with a serious problem and zero support. Having a hefty income stream only makes it worse - the sooner he runs out of money (or ideally, someone in the right frame of mine takes responsibility for his money) the better, because I expect this pattern will just continue until it can't any more.

You are so correct and the OZ stated on SEN tonight that he thought both parties were great.Both the Crown for pointing out possible issues and Fevola reacting and moving without incident.I think the guy is extremely lonely and really needs HELP.Hope JS may be well enough to step in and assist Fev.You will see tonight how desperate this man is.

This bloke doesn't need footy. He needs to clear his debt, get help with his addictions, and get a real life and a real job.

Footy isn't his friend. It just gives him money to [censored] away and get himself into more debt.

He should buy a house straight away & have it put in trust in his parents name. Put the remainder of the monies in a trust for his kids.

If he doesn't have the money at hand,,, It will be more difficult to gamble, whilst he's getting treatment.

A man in serious trouble.

Some are revelling in this latest incident, but the fact is the guy has an addiction and to call him an idiot shows a lack of understanding of addiction & is too simplistic.

Another angle on all this - if Casey don't sign Fev, they may have jeopardised or even fatally wounded their affiliation with MFC for a bloke that never evens plays a game for them.

So many tall poppy syndromers who are loving watching Fev flounder, but to me this is just a sad picture of a broken man. Gambling when he surely knows that's the worst possible idea, but what else has he got to do? The fact that he was there by himself tells the biggest story - where are his mates and his family? Does he have any left? I wonder where he went after he left Crown. With no friends or family in support and no job to keep him occupied, it's no wonder he ended up back there.

This is a guy with a serious problem and zero support. Having a hefty income stream only makes it worse - the sooner he runs out of money (or ideally, someone in the right frame of mine takes responsibility for his money) the better, because I expect this pattern will just continue until it can't any more.

Great post Nash!

Another angle on all this - if Casey don't sign Fev, they may have jeopardised or even fatally wounded their affiliation with MFC for a bloke that never evens plays a game for them.

Indeed - at face value I rated their decision to sign him (with or without the MFC endorsement) as poor, but with each passing moment it just looks increasingly ridiculous. It isn't "win for Casey, lose for Melbourne" like so many have said, everyone loses from their absurd decision.

Fev needs a pill that will make him violently ill if he's a [censored] in general not just on the beers.

Mind blowing stupidity is not an illness imo. As others have said he could have played poker online at home and people would be none the wiser; got his "fix" that way.

Surely Casey must see this and think that he may not be going well with his other (supposed) addictions. Those other addictions might negatively impact both footy clubs. I'll be absolutely livid with Casey if they actually sign him.

A few little tests have come up for our footy club in the last month or so. It'll be interesting to see how we respond when the season finally starts.

Edited by Harcourt

The Guy is an addict...he is given $30,000 and then is at Crown at 10.30AM

I could have told anyone this was going to happen.

The long road hasn't started...Shame on you Ch 9 Shame.

All that was said was that he was paid $30,000. There was no nexus that he had that money at Crown.

How dare Channel 9 pay anyone for interview?? Fev is responsible for his own actions and he is making poor decisions.

FMD - what will it take for those geniuses at Casey to realise they're getting into bed with lit dynamite?

Indeed.

I think the guy is extremely lonely and really needs HELP.Hope JS may be well enough to step in and assist Fev.You will see tonight how desperate this man is.

At best his actions are a cry for help. I dont think anyone guru or not can help Fev when the man does seem to be able to help himself. It does seem like a desperate act though to be seen at Crown all things considered.As someone else pointed out there are more discrete locations to flutter.

I doubt Crown would have let him stay.

Just because he has left a rehab clinic does not mean he is clean of his issues. He is only starting on a long road to recovery.

But you're right the media's attention and the reaction by posters is greatly overblown.

Might be food for thought for the blue sky merchants over Fev though at Casey though.

Being one of those blue sky merchants I don't really know what to think. Except for pity and pity doesn't help anyone. I'm not surprised by fall backs he encounters along the way, as you point out he is far from clean of his issues.

But I am surprised how quickly he fell. Being in such a public place it can only be a cry for help.