PREGAME: Rd 11 vs St. Kilda

The Demons return to the MCG to take on the Saints in Round 11 on the back of two straight losses in a row. With Jake Lever out with concussion who comes in and who goes out?

PreGameRd112024.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

Posted (edited)

Out: brown lever billing

in: Roo, k.brown and Fullerton 

max needs a chop out and roo needs to stay forward. 

send petty back to defence.

Give Verral, sestan,adams or Jefferson a go.. I don’t even care at this stage.  

Edited by Demongirl35
  • Like 1
  • Clap 1

Posted (edited)

OUT Lever (concussion) Billings BBB McAdam

IN Tomlinson  Langdon JVR Fullarton. (Woewoden into the 22)

Tempting to bring in Kolt but not sure for whom

Edited by monoccular
  • Thanks 1

Did anyone watch the Casey game ? Seriously only Sestan and Moniz-Wakefield would be capable.  Both deserve a game. 

outs.  Brown again, Petty, Billings, Lever (concussion) Chandler (knee) 

in.  JVR.  Langdon.  Sestan. AMW.  Tomlinson. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Billings has been very poor. Howes was very weak tonight. 

not sure you comes in though. the cupboard seems bare.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, adonski said:

Only one man can save us

dl.beatsnoop.com-3000-PrbcIao3Mn copy.png

Shades of Jack Watts debuting against the Pies. 

Let’s not kill this poor kid because we are in panic mode. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2
  • Clap 2

2 minutes ago, Jaded No More said:

Shades of Jack Watts debuting against the Pies. 

Let’s not kill this poor kid because we are in panic mode. 

Agreed. Already playing a lot of kids; let’s not throw them all in. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Demongirl35 said:

Out: brown lever billing

in: Roo, k.brown and Fullerton 

max needs a chop out and roo needs to stay forward. 

send petty back to defence.

Give Verral, sestan,adams or Jefferson a go.. I don’t even care at this stage.  

Outs look good. McAdam could go too 

• Like 2

Half the Casey regulars didn’t play cos they were carry over emergencies for the AFL game

Those that did play at Casey are, presumably, further back in the pack 

OUT: Lever, Billings, Sparrow, B Brown
IN: JVR, Langdon, Fullarton, Tholstrup

Petty to return to defence where he’s clearly more comfortable

I somehow doubt that the above will happen tho

• Like 3

I think we need to hedge our bets a little. It’s possible 2021 is all we’re gonna get, or it’s possible we might still be in the flag race. It’s hard to say at 6-4 in May.

So I would be in favor of cutting clear deadwood like Billings who won’t get a kick in September anyway, for someone like Laurie or Sestan. 
Woey Jr was one I thought might not be up to it but he’s starting to flourish with opportunity. 
Ben Brown is another who needs to go, but the cupboard is a little bare. Absolutely not to Jeffo coming in lol, I have faith in him but it’s too soon.

Tomlinson one and done for Lever. 

Otherwise I think Goody has to roll with the same guys and hope we can peak later in the year or pinch one in an open year. 

• Like 1

Out: Lever, BBB, Billings. (Howes sub)

In: JVR, Fullarton, Langdon

FB: McVee May McDonald
HB: Rivers Petty Woey
C: Langdon Oliver Windsor 
HF: Chandler  Fullarton Viney 
FF: McAdam JVR Pickett 
Foll: Gawn ANB  Salem
Int: Bowey , Sparrow, Fritsch, Petracca
S: Howes

Probably have to give Petty the chance down back, he at least had a go in the ruck.

Which means Fullarton I guess??

Seen enough of BBB, he’s on a hiding to nothing but gave nothing. Seen more than enough of Billings.

Time to reward Woey’s consistent effort with a full game, could be half back for Howes, could be wing with Langdon forward more.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bates Mate said:

Is Marty hore available? straight swap for lever 

4-6 week calf, poor bugger 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

IN: JVR, Tomlinson, Langdon

OUT: Brown, Lever, Billings

Wouldn't be surprised if we also see Tholstrup back in the side either. Maybe even a Sestan debut.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Bang Bang Bang said:

I think we need to hedge our bets a little. It’s possible 2021 is all we’re gonna get, or it’s possible we might still be in the flag race. It’s hard to say at 6-4 in May.

So I would be in favor of cutting clear deadwood like Billings who won’t get a kick in September anyway, for someone like Laurie or Sestan. 
Woey Jr was one I thought might not be up to it but he’s starting to flourish with opportunity. 
Ben Brown is another who needs to go, but the cupboard is a little bare. Absolutely not to Jeffo coming in lol, I have faith in him but it’s too soon.

Tomlinson one and done for Lever. 

Otherwise I think Goody has to roll with the same guys and hope we can peak later in the year or pinch one in an open year. 

Laurie? 🤣 he's genuinely a worse version of Billings.

• Like 5

Probably only two things for sure.

Lever misses due to concussion.

At least one of Brown and Petty is dropped/moved out of the forward line (they combined for 1.2 from 8 disposals and 3 marks. That's not good enough for one of them on their own, let alone both of them).

Presumably JVR replaces the dropped/moved key forward. Tomlinson or Petty for Lever you'd think.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, dazzledavey36 said:

Laurie? 🤣 he's genuinely a worse version of Billings.

We don’t know that for sure. He’s barely had an extended opportunity. At worst he’s rubbish, like Billings is anyway, and at best he might find himself like Taj has done. 

• Like 2

OUT: BBB   should never get another game.

Lever (concussion)

Woey.

IN:  Tomlinson

JVR

Langdon

Somehow or other Fullerton needs to be also blooded... dunno how but when I can't even give a 6.5.4.3 vote for that pathetic effort I am in a quandry.

• Like 2