Caroline Wilson fancies us this season.

John Crow Batty

31 minutes ago, Orion said:

No way Collingwood's missing finals.  They could win it.

I think they might sneak into the 8 but no way they have a run like last year especially with Suns, Blues and Port pushing back towards finals.

Edited by Dr. Gonzo
  • Like 5

We should be less worried about Caroline’s prediction & more worried about the article saying ANB will spend more time on the ball 

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

Now I'm really worried. Wilsons' judgement on actual footy matters (you know, the game played on an oval-shaped field with 18 players per side)* is generally appalling. Would rather have her predicting that we finish 15th. We'd be certain of winning the premiership then. 

* Unless it's Footscray, in which case you play with 21 players.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, dl4e said:

My MFCSS is telling me that caros prediction is going to be a blight on our year. Dammit.

not really, i've forgotten it already (along with slo88o's top 50)

Edited by daisycutter
warning popped up about not allowed words, supposed to be highlighted but weren't, guessed the 88 one. must be a new thing by the sensitivity editors.t
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, John Crow Batty said:

Does she deserve a Demonland rehabilitation? 

The Exorcist GIF by filmeditorNo, not even with a complete exorcism at the Manor. 

Edited by Tarax Club
too scary
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Clap 1

21 hours ago, deegirl said:

We should be less worried about Caroline’s prediction & more worried about the article saying ANB will spend more time on the ball 

ANB Will only get mid time if he is playing well. He played back to his 2021 form vs Tigers in the prac game. 

• Like 2

Last year she bagged MFC for getting a crowd of about 30k against an interstate side then Richmond got an even lower crowd the following week.She said nothing on footy classified of course. She did say what a great CEO Tricky Gil has been.

Vomitious stuff from Caro the daughter of a Richmond FC president. 

• Like 4
  • Facepalm 1

19 hours ago, Tarax Club said:

The Exorcist GIF by filmeditorNo, not even with a complete exorcism at the Manor. 

Just another Richmond supporter, chucking a Tantram at Bedtime after our comprehensive demolition job !

Edited by picket fence
  • Clap 1

37 minutes ago, Deebauched said:

Last year she bagged MFC for getting a crowd of about 30k against an interstate side then Richmond got an even lower crowd the following week.She said nothing on footy classified of course. She did say what a great CEO Tricky Gil has been.

Vomitious stuff from Caro the daughter of a Richmond FC president. 

Great memory. That comment by her was typical. Some people just don't know when to hive it away

On 3/11/2023 at 12:10 PM, Orion said:

No way Collingwood's missing finals.  They could win it.

I think there is every chance that they miss finals. Time and time again it has been shown that wins in close games regress to the mean.

More than that, though, their brand of attacking, high risk footy is highly susceptible to structured defence. Teams will put some work into them this year. Daicos will not be allowed to waltz around with 10m of clear space to pinpoint a target. Teams will close down the corridor and play an interceptor a kick behind play. The ridiculous mythology that the media generated about practicing to win close games will be shown to just be Lady Luck playing her hand.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, FlashInThePan said:

I think there is every chance that they miss finals. Time and time again it has been shown that wins in close games regress to the mean.

More than that, though, their brand of attacking, high risk footy is highly susceptible to structured defence. Teams will put some work into them this year. Daicos will not be allowed to waltz around with 10m of clear space to pinpoint a target. Teams will close down the corridor and play an interceptor a kick behind play. The ridiculous mythology that the media generated about practicing to win close games will be shown to just be Lady Luck playing her hand.

I hate the filth

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, FlashInThePan said:

Good call.

Daicos among others wont be allowed to run amok like 2022. If we think other clubs have figured dees out , it'll be alot easier with the pies.

OMG this is the Kiss of Death, normally I'd be stressed by her backing the Dees, but decided to put her in the category  of a broken clock being right twice a day. More than once (but especially with Bevo) she has gone after someone just on how they look, which I consider being a bully. She is not a nice person, she doesn't have the love of the game that a Flanagan, McAvaney or Sheehan has at heart, she'd rather grind an axe.   

Oh and in a decade I have never lost to her on footy tips, or ever that I can recall.

The least offensive thing about her is her love of Richmond, don't mind that, you're allowed to be delusional about your own club, WE ALL USED TO BE THAT! 😋

• Haha 1