olisik

If you are going to have a highlight package these are pretty good

Goals  tackles bumps. Chasing, pressure 

hope he can make the step up ! 

No reason why not !!

go Dees   Almost looking forward to 2020

if ony Harley was fit and could run Ike he was 17 and not 27 and injured, 

fingers crossed Go Dees!!!

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned it but check out the sign behind the goals at around 30 seconds into his highlight reel - hilarious 

2 hours ago, Bombay Airconditioning said:

You’re right....just spoke with the club regarding other matters with my membership, asked about pictures and was told only six we’re on offer. Honestly how much of a savings would it actually be.....

The cards would already be printed up mate, the only thing the club would print on them would be your details once they pick a card from one of 6 piles.
Logistically, sorting through 40 different cards would be a pain in the neck, and there'd probably be an excess of Oscar McDonald and Braydon Pruess cards at season's end.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, picket fence said:

Spargo Interchange at CASEY?? Hnmm 

I was more amused seeing Bennell, who this week ran for the first time in many months, named on the HFF.  

Spoke to a Port Adelaide supporting mate of mine today who is legitimately connected in some AFL circles.

He told me that he spoke to the head coach at PAC a month or so ago about Pickett and the feedback was that has an insane ability to hit hard, he’s ferocious, and apparently he endorsed him as a really good prospect. Confirmed that he has good skills and a very athletic build. In short, the feedback seems to be really promising.

Only knock in my mate’s view was whether pick 12 was overs for a low possession accumulator as against a Kemp or Weightman. But everyone knows this.

Thought it was interesting feedback nonetheless.

Stay classy.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

Just now, Swooper1987 said:

He has a similar running style to the great Jimmy Krakouer. If he turns out half as good as Jimmy pick 12 will have been well spent.

That's what i saw in him when running along the wing at one point in the replays Swooper.  That would be a nice outcome if he does.

• Like 1

Any nephew of Neville Jetta comes from good stock!

2 minutes ago, JakovichScissorKick said:

When do he and LJ start training with us?   

Monday I hope.

A couple of important points.

1.Have we got the preferred spelling of Kozzie/Kozzy/Kossie/Kosi/Kossy? Need to sort that out.

2. Given his full name and his ability to make defenders soil their pants I'd like to suggest the nickname of the Krop Duster.

croppy.jpg

• Haha 3

40 minutes ago, DeeSpencer said:

A couple of important points.

1.Have we got the preferred spelling of Kozzie/Kozzy/Kossie/Kosi/Kossy? Need to sort that out.

2. Given his full name and his ability to make defenders soil their pants I'd like to suggest the nickname of the Krop Duster.

croppy.jpg

This is valid, admin feel like it needs it's own thread/poll???

• Like 1

Are you an authentic orstralian? That question is in no way meant to be racist or in any other way meant offensively.

For clarification the image posted looks like Air Tractor. Crop dusting has a different connotation when mentioned in passing.

On 11/28/2019 at 8:35 PM, ignition. said:

Looks like he's carrying a few extra kegs

Start of a journey and the excitement is nobody knows where what it will all end.

Big photo with family on the G.

Dreams are made and here's another one about to become real.

Go Kossie!!!

36 minutes ago, 58er said:

Start of a journey and the excitement is nobody knows where what it will all end.

Big photo with family on the G.

Dreams are made and here's another one about to become real.

Go Kossie!!!

He still looks like he's carrying a few extra kegs

• Like 2

10 hours ago, RalphiusMaximus said:

I can safely say that in a team completely devoid of willingness to work off the ball for each other, his liking for bumps and shepherds will be a standout trait. 

How exciting was a Flash takedown? I’m hoping to see that again.

• Like 1