TEAM SELECTION AND MATCH PREVIEW - ROUND 5

Demonland

9 minutes ago, Satyriconhome said:

If either had an issue they wouldn't be allowed to take part in both tackling and wrestling drills which they did today

Both also did every drill and the whole session

Yes they would. The FD obviously thinks Viney can play with his injury, so he can certainly train with it.

Edited by A F

38 minutes ago, Satyriconhome said:

If either had an issue they wouldn't be allowed to take part in both tackling and wrestling drills which they did today

You mean like when Jones sat out the 2015 season with a neck issue?

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Satyriconhome said:

That's just bizarre   so Viney couldn't be playing a different role, he is carrying an injury that restricts him   tell you what I'll ask him next week   I have a 50/50 chance of getting the truth

Any chance, if you get that truth, you won't broadcast it all over the internet for opposition teams to discover and take advantage of?

You do realise players and clubs keep the specifics of injuries secret for good reason, right?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Satyriconhome said:

4 hours ago, Skuit said:

You mean like when Jones sat out the 2015 season with a neck issue?

3 hours ago, Satyriconhome said:

Sat out??

I go to training and games don't recall him missing  either

laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif

• Like 11

8 hours ago, Satyriconhome said:

That's just bizarre   so Viney couldn't be playing a different role, he is carrying an injury that restricts him   tell you what I'll ask him next week   I have a 50/50 chance of getting the truth

Jack is perfect and above criticism, we get it. 

I am desperately hoping it's an injury and not a combination of that and extra pressure from being captain.

The strong push for JKH is because he was tearing it up in the preseason and did very well last week . Quick and skilled.

As for Kent it wouldn't be disciplinary if he didn't train,so must have a niggle.

10 hours ago, SaberFang said:

Any chance, if you get that truth, you won't broadcast it all over the internet for opposition teams to discover and take advantage of?

You do realise players and clubs keep the specifics of injuries secret for good reason, right?

I do realise that precious hence why there is very little I am told put on here

The opposition know anyway due to the spies they all have at the scan place at AAMI including the one that used o post in here, can't remember his user

And Channel 7 have a reporter camped at Edwins the Monday after games

If any posters think the burden of captaincy is getting to Jack, to quote the mighty DD, delusional

He himself said the other day his form is just solid at the moment and he needs to lift

Edited by Satyriconhome
Shizen phone

20 minutes ago, Satyriconhome said:

The opposition know anyway due to the spies they all have at the scan place at AAMI including the one that you to post in here, can't remember his user

And Channel 7 have a reporter camped at Edwins the Monday after games

If any posters think the burden of captaincy is getting to Jack, to quote the mighty DD, delusional

He himself said the other day his form is just solid as the moment and he needs to lift

Well if he thinks his form is solid I would hate to see his version of Shizenhuisen! 

And on Bernie .... What a tough player. Well done Bernie PF Loves wounded warriors!

23 minutes ago, picket fence said:

Well if he thinks his form is solid I would hate to see his version of Shizenhuisen! 

And on Bernie .... What a tough player. Well done Bernie PF Loves wounded warriors!

Well 26 possies with 13 contested and about 8 tackles, plus a pressure mark and goal to put the team in front is a reasonable afternoons work. 

• Like 6

Some (minor?) speculation in today's HUN that Hibberd may not play:

"will make his debut for the Demons if he can overcome a stiff back, which troubled him yesterday at training ........"  and

"The former Essendon defender, .................... completed the slippery session despite obvious discomfort."

I expect someone saw him having a back massage, and invented the rest.  Any sign of "obvious discomfort" , Saty?

49 minutes ago, Satyriconhome said:

I'm certain you are told nothing significant by the club.

You're no doubt treated with respect by the club, as they appreciate the efforts you make to attend training, but an insider you aint.

• Like 7

43 minutes ago, picket fence said:

Any Mods keen on running a "self congratulator of the year" award similar to 1116 SEN's here? ?

12 hours ago, Brownie said:

evidentley he was nailed with an opponents stud through his boot in the 1st quarter of the geelong game. so he's toughed it out for pretty much two games.

I now forgive Mr Vince for not looking to STAB pass the ball inside 50 in the last few seconds of the dockers match. The only option was the torp! All makes sense now ?

37 minutes ago, Deeoldfart said:

Some (minor?) speculation in today's HUN that Hibberd may not play:

"will make his debut for the Demons if he can overcome a stiff back, which troubled him yesterday at training ........"  and

"The former Essendon defender, .................... completed the slippery session despite obvious discomfort."

I expect someone saw him having a back massage, and invented the rest.  Any sign of "obvious discomfort" , Saty?

Sounds like we bought an injury prone lemon.

49 minutes ago, Redleg said:

Well 26 possies with 13 contested and about 8 tackles, plus a pressure mark and goal to put the team in front is a reasonable afternoons work. 

Facts Redleg facts, what have you been told about putting facts on Demonland tsk tsk

Edited by Satyriconhome

Well I am surprised that I still get surprised. Why are people still having a go at Saty?

I quite enjoy his comments but if you dont like them don't read them the constant attacks on give me the Tom [censored].

Get over it people.

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, old dee said:

Well I am surprised that I still get surprised. Why are people still having a go at Saty?

I quite enjoy his comments but if you dont like them don't read them the constant attacks on give me the Tom [censored].

Get over it people.

So if I were to mention my residual dissapointment in Saty losing his grand daddy beard....would that count OD? ?

VERY VERY Happy with the rest of his work!!!

36 minutes ago, Dr evil said:

I was at jack Vineys place the other day, hiding in the bushes, saty can verify that I was there, anyways turns out jack is carrying an injury, when I asked him he said " who the [censored] are you!? [censored] off!? 

So you saw through my disguise as a cute but slightly weather worn garden gnome  damn     

I did see Jack leave the house with a parcel,  perhaps the injury was in there

9 minutes ago, old dee said:

Get over it people.

Yet you stay silent with his constant attacks on other posters.

Hypocrite.

• Like 2