THE SAGA CONTINUES - WADA APPEALS

Hardly a surprise Choke.

Remember " whatever it takes"

and 'take whatever" :rolleyes:

• Like 1

and 'take whatever" :rolleyes:

They have no idea do they.

Time and time again they take action without thought.

EFC have you heard about" engage brain before moving hands and feet"

Yes I know the first bit is a long bow.

• Like 1

Essendon now looking to employ a pharmacist as coach.

cut out the middle men!! :)

• Like 1

Can this club just disappear?....Go form your own league and continue cheating amongst yourselves

who would want to work there anyway..?.

That said, It would be fun to mess up Paul Little's private Jet...mid flight...Fill the galleys with food that was not fresh...Orange juice not refrigerated.....

Seriously i feel nauseous just having any thoughts about Essendope...

Edited by Sir Why You Little
  • Like 1

The EFC, bastions of morality and ethics, have once again showed their unwavering commitment to transparency:

Essendon coach: Bombers apologise to Crows for approach to John Worsfold

Is this 'just" improper, immoral, contrary to protocol and common decency, or is it actually against AFL rules?

In the latter case will the highly amusingly named "Integrity Commission" act and crack down with an iron fist?

If not, why not?

Can this club just disappear?....Go form your own league and continue cheating amongst yourselves

who would want to work there anyway..?.

That said, It would be fun to mess up Paul Little's private Jet...mid flight...Fill the galleys with food that was not fresh...Orange juice not refrigerated.....

Seriously i feel nauseous just having any thoughts about Essendope...

....and drugs that were not compounded......

• Like 1

Is this 'just" improper, immoral, contrary to protocol and common decency, or is it actually against AFL rules?

In the latter case will the highly amusingly named "Integrity Commission" act and crack down with an iron fist?

If not, why not?

Its against the rules that will be implemented next year.

As of now its just bad form - approaching a contracted employee during the finals without asking.

To their credit, they have issued an apology and expressed regret which is something they never completely did over the drug saga.

At least this demonstrates that they are learning because the consequences of their denial over the drug issue have been far more dire and far reaching than had they done the right thing in the first place and not tried to hide what went on during the period when players were routinely being injected with supposedly unknown substances about which there is no record.

That said, there's no need to bash them over the approach to Worsfold if they're genuinely showing remorse.

Learning ?? pffft They wouldnt have dont it had they learnt anything.

No...Still the same mob....different shirt

• Like 1

To their credit, they have issued an apology and expressed regret which is something they never completely did over the drug saga.

At least this demonstrates that they are learning because the consequences of their denial over the drug issue have been far more dire and far reaching than had they done the right thing in the first place and not tried to hide what went on during the period when players were routinely being injected with supposedly unknown substances about which there is no record.

That said, there's no need to bash them over the approach to Worsfold if they're genuinely showing remorse.

Cut it out, That's the "better to apologise rather than seek permission and be denied" approach.

They have learnt nothing. Arrogance in the extreme.

You can't deal with these idiots. FFS they want a 1st and 2nd rd draft pick for Carlisle!! And a 1st rounder for melksham. No wonder they never do a trade.

• Like 5

You must be feeling very generous today WJ

Just continues the "we make our own rules attitude " IMO.

• Like 4

Cut it out, That's the "better to apologise rather than seek permission and be denied" approach.

They have learnt nothing. Arrogance in the extreme.

You can't deal with these idiots. FFS they want a 1st and 2nd rd draft pick for Carlisle!! And a 1st rounder for melksham. No wonder they never do a trade.

And for guys that may not be able to play next year.

• Like 2

You must be feeling very generous today WJ

Just continues the "we make our own rules attitude " IMO.

Agreed.

If anything I think this indicates that they haven't really changed. Still the same disregard for the rules (even if in this case a handshake agreement).

The apology is just an "oh [censored], we got caught, we'd better make this go away as fast as we can".

Great article in The Age today from Caro as well. Worth the read.

• Like 2

I don't think Worsfold should get out of this scot-free either.

If he agreed to the meeting, which he must have then he is complicit.

Pretty average all round I would have thought.

i read somewhere he told the club before the meeting and they let it proceed, though not happy

so i don't think worsfold did anything wrong

• Like 2

And for guys that may not be able to play next year.

or the year after that :rolleyes:

i read somewhere he told the club before the meeting and they let it proceed, though not happy

so i don't think worsfold did anything wrong

That is how The Crows found out he rang them and said Essendon is on the way over here. I did not request this meeting