Frawley wants to know...

Undeeterred

I would love to name my suspects. But then I would be accused of casting aspersions.

Theres one guy in this threads that's had more aliases than hot dinners.
  • Like 2

18 hours later and no reply Bbo!

I can only assuming they are very few in number.

Has he been banned again OD?

It not like BBO to go quiet for so long.

It is hardly a secret dc

As I am sure you know!

Has he been banned again OD?

It not like BBO to go quiet for so long.

are you saying hes changing costumes?

i thought the hoody was the master criminal?

are you saying hes changing costumes?

i thought the hoody was the master criminal?

Its my understanding that ppl from Romsey can not be trusted. Well that what Biff keeps tells me anyway.

Not sure how comfortable I feel with the article in today's morning newspaper on Adelaide's aim to snare Frawley as a free agent at the end of this season. Apparently they have held extensive talks pre-Christmas with Frawley's agent and sound mildly confident!

Not sure how comfortable I feel with the article in today's morning newspaper on Adelaide's aim to snare Frawley as a free agent at the end of this season. Apparently they have held extensive talks pre-Christmas with Frawley's agent and sound mildly confident!

There r going to be articles like this coming out if the woodwork until he either signs or leaves.

Is it true who knows.

One thing I know is he is no TS so i am hoping like hell he is true to his word in that if he can c improvement and that the club is heading in the right direction he will sign.

If all is going well by mid season I would hope he signs if he doesn't then I reckon he is gone.

Edited by DemonOX

Both Hawthorn and Adelaide have put huge offers to Chips camp i have been told.

I hope he stays but the club must be ready to target a replacement. Hopefully this strategy is running now.

It is the game now.

If Chip plays a top 2014 his value goes up in all markets.

Why worry now I mean look at the trend since Scully left, it's a waste of time these days getting emotionally attached to players, he's gone Stuies correct he's looking at improvement from the club while guys like JT , Watts , Jones and Garland are trying to make it happen, the clubs lucky we have T Mac comi g through the ranks he towelled a few guys up last year, if chip goes that's $ 600,000 we can spend on a midfielder. We need players from other clubs not ones that haven't delivered for 3 seasons. Edited by mjt

If as a player u can c light at the end if a very long tunnel then why wouldn't u stay?

It would give me more satisfaction to stay and help build this club into a finals contender rather than going to a new team and playing in finals.

U have been there when the club was on its knees how good would it feel to be there in the good times to.

Maybe that was part the reason Jack Watts stayed.

It would be easy for all us supporters to jump ship when the going got tuff and believe me it was hard going but I am thinking how sweet it will be when we rise again.

I tell u one thing I won't take it for granted that's for sure.

Why worry now I mean look at the trend since Scully left, it's a waste of time these days getting emotionally attached to players, he's gone Stuies correct he's looking at improvement from the club while guys like JT , Watts , Jones and Garland are trying to make it happen, the clubs lucky we have T Mac comi g through the ranks he towelled a few guys up last year, if chip goes that's $ 600,000 we can spend on a midfielder. We need players from other clubs not ones that haven't delivered for 3 seasons.

That's a convenient rewrite of history, he must be doing something right to be voted into the Leadership Group by his peers

• Like 1

How many decent free agents have re-signed with Melbourne in recent years?

I cant think of too many who would have received decent offers who have stayed. Chip will be courted by any team looking for a key defender and unless we show significnat improvement I thinl that althougth his preference would be to stay, money + finals + getting older = Chip gone,

• Like 1

How many decent free agents have re-signed with Melbourne in recent years?

I cant think of too many who would have received decent offers who have stayed. Chip will be courted by any team looking for a key defender and unless we show significnat improvement I thinl that althougth his preference would be to stay, money + finals + getting older = Chip gone,

Agreed, (as soon as Goddard went to the Bombers I knew everything had changed), Chip will do what is best for Chip

Has anyone given thought to the idea that his manager is trying to up his contract? From what i have read his last one was pretty modest.

And this, plus the fact that Adelaide are doing a bit of tree rattling to counter the Roos Wave the whole of MFC is riding at the moment

And this, plus the fact that Adelaide are doing a bit of tree rattling to counter the Roos Wave the whole of MFC is riding at the moment

This is Rucci shaking his own tree for the SA market with a few vague quotes about FA discussions with Adelaide officials - it has nothing to do with us other than the fact we have one of the best FAs.

Why would you accept a role as leader if you weren't sure if you believe in the club?

Boak's signing was a big turning point in Port's resurgence, and Chip has a chance to do the same thing for MFC at a crucial time. I can understand his frustration etc, but a TRUE leader of the club would see this as an opportunity to show his leadership and not be just another player.

Edited by stuie
  • Like 2

The other person in the article [apart from Chip] was Gibbs from Carlton [to add to Betts who Adelaide snavelled last year].

Has anyone given thought to the idea that his manager is trying to up his contract? From what i have read his last one was pretty modest.

Pretty sure the reason that his contract is fairly modest this year is because is because he was one of the players who had a front ended contract. His manager should be shot if he couldn't negotiate a decent contract with Melbourne after his 09/10 years.

Agreed, (as soon as Goddard went to the Bombers I knew everything had changed), Chip will do what is best for Chip. ent

I agree Satry but the best thing for Chip is to be a one club player. Unlike the past two coaches we know that Roos can actually coach. We will rise and Chip will stay. Managers should also explore options to see what the market will pay and use this information in negotiating contracts.

Also as players move around more I believe that, long term, the value attached to being a one club player will increase as it becomes rarer.

Pretty sure the reason that his contract is fairly modest this year is because is because he was one of the players who had a front ended contract. His manager should be shot if he couldn't negotiate a decent contract with Melbourne after his 09/10 years.

If I recall correctly, he was given a four year contract after 09 that has become a bargain according to a few whispers.

I sincerely hope he is in the top 10 paid players on the Primary List - if he isn't he will be an Unrestricted FA.

Only Clark, Dawes, Trengove, Vince, Grimes, Jones, Watts, Howe, Garland, and McDonald could possibly be paid more.

So hopefully one of those is under the magic figure. And it is calculated as payment per year over the life of the contract not the wage in that particular year if a contract is front or back ended.