Nat Fyfe

Ted Lasso

just put talks on hold over at Freo, good chance he won't leave but i believe we should give him an offer he can't refuse, best up and coming midfield talent in the comp imo

just put talks on hold over at Freo, good chance he won't leave but i believe we should give him an offer he can't refuse, best up and coming midfield talent in the comp imo

Best up and coming?

He's already there.

I love the way he goes about his business.

I have no doubt that if the dees picked up fyfe in the next off season, we would make some serious progress.

Remember guys, Ross and Roos are good mates, so we won't be poaching Fremantle players without a solid gift in return (and vice versa).

But I can see a Frawley/Fyfe trade as a possibility here (and don't think both coaches haven't thought about it already).

• Like 1

Born and bred Sandgroper. Be very surprising if he moves interstate.

Skipper in waiting.

Absolutely agree. Why the hell would he go? Local boy, in a successful team with good culture on edge of a flag. Probably on good coin. Happy as a pig in mud. However, stranger things have happened.

• Like 1

Absolutely agree. Why the hell would he go? Local boy, in a successful team with good culture on edge of a flag. Probably on good coin. Happy as a pig in mud. However, stranger things have happened.

More Coin!

Why has he put "talks on Hold"

Sure sign to me that he wants more money.

The strike ratio for the "talks on Hold" Players staying at their existing club is not high.

No chance he comes to Melbourne and no chance Frawley will leave Victoria. Trade won't happen. Either way, Fyfe will stay at Freo, his manager is just waiting for a few articles to drive up his price thanks to GWS, than he'll sign. Mundy is a bigger chance to come to us.

Fyfe will never leave WA, smart move by his manager, Freo has a war chest which they saved up for unsuccesful tilts at Clarke & Cloke, Sandilands, Mcpharlin & Pavlich all coming to the end. I can see Fyfe getting a very big front loaded contract and believe me they will come big for Jesse next season.

A ball park figure of around $400-500k for him returning home after two years was spoken about last season (not revealing source) but I trust them. The source does not believe the offer was official and was just a matter of contact and discussion point.

Source also stated Hoges is currently very happy at the Dees

• Like 3

Remember guys, Ross and Roos are good mates, so we won't be poaching Fremantle players without a solid gift in return (and vice versa).

But I can see a Frawley/Fyfe trade as a possibility here (and don't think both coaches haven't thought about it already).

Really?

You know Longmire & Clarkson are best mates..?

What did Sydney send to Hawthorn in return for Buddy exactly??

I was going to say forget about Fyfe we should go for Mundy who I believe has also put his talks on hold till the end of the year but I didn't realise he turns 29 in July so outside our demographic. Wouldn't think Fyfe would move but if he decided to Roos and Lyon are probably more likely than most to do a deal. After all when Lyon left the Swans and went to the Saints Roosy gave him Schneider for a very low pick and threw in Dempster for virtually nothing, so Lyon is more likely to be receptive than most. Still can't imagine that Fyfe will walk out on top four Freo for lowly D's. That view might be different by the end of the year.

No chance he comes to Melbourne and no chance Frawley will leave Victoria. Trade won't happen. Either way, Fyfe will stay at Freo, his manager is just waiting for a few articles to drive up his price thanks to GWS, than he'll sign. Mundy is a bigger chance to come to us.

I heard Mundy was linked to the Hawks at years end, then again every player is seemingly linked to every club until he signs .

I wouldn't be surprised to see Mitch Clark head to Freo next year. He was on his way there before we poached him.

Why not use him as a bargaining chip to bolster our midfield with Fyfe.

That way Freo will leave Hogan alone (hopefully)

It's all pie in the sky though.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Mitch Clark head to Freo next year. He was on his way there before we poached him.

Why not use him as a bargaining chip to bolster our midfield with Fyfe.

That way Freo will leave Hogan alone (hopefully)

It's all pie in the sky though.

There is probably not a club in the AFL that would want him.

He is contracted for 2015 on big money at the Dees.

Why would anyone take over that contract even if we paid half it.

Right now his playing ability is probably rated one out of ten.

Would need a massive second half of this season to attract any interest.

Fyfe will never leave WA, smart move by his manager, Freo has a war chest which they saved up for unsuccesful tilts at Clarke & Cloke, Sandilands, Mcpharlin & Pavlich all coming to the end. I can see Fyfe getting a very big front loaded contract and believe me they will come big for Jesse next season.

A ball park figure of around $400-500k for him returning home after two years was spoken about last season (not revealing source) but I trust them. The source does not believe the offer was official and was just a matter of contact and discussion point.

Source also stated Hoges is currently very happy at the Dees

I doubt that source, that is on the low side for Fyfe.

Fyfe was a top 10 players in the comp in 2013, should be top 5 this year.

I doubt that source, that is on the low side for Fyfe.

Fyfe was a top 10 players in the comp in 2013, should be top 5 this year.

If Freo offered him that, he'd spit on them. GWS are rumoured to offer Scully+ money, if he resigns it'll be absolute minimum 650-700 raising to 850 areas I'd think.