All about Mitch Clark

All the Jacks

what does that actually mean, this is all very odd

for me CaB it was when in the deepest darkness,close friends and family think you may need to be not "alone".

as for his other injury,ive no idea.

• Like 3

ok lets put some ill informed posts and rumours to bed. My sister happens to work for the media and has alittle (not all) knowledge of whats going on.

ok. firstly mitch is in Melbourne. he and jones even posted the other day pics of a photo session they did together that day.

Mitch daughter lives mostly with her mother in Brisbane. comes down every now and then and stays with Mitch and his now gf.

Mitch has depression from a lot of different areas that he is dealing with. ie: not seeing his daughter everyday. not playing the sport he loves for 2 years. getting over a injury and then getting a new one over and over.

Mitch is away from the club but still in contact with some players and the medical staff. he is doing his own training so we when mitch decides its time to come back (hopefully at the end of his 8 weeks off) he will be still fit and injury free. He will prob have to do acouple of weeks AFL training to get that fitness back and then a couple of games at casey to get match fitness. So in my understand and beliefs he will return to the club and he will play this year but not until the second half of the season.

Sounds plausible, not surprising that Mitch is low in spirit given all the setbacks he has suffered.

Must be so frustrating to possess the ability he has yet not be able to perform.

I'll keep faith.

• Like 2

Does that mean Stuie is Major Frank Burns?gottabe

his 'missus' and the mother of his daughter are two different people to my knowledge. So not sure how accurate that is.

If that is true, that would explain everything.

If this is the reason, hopefully Mitch comes out, he'll have a lot of support.

Women and kids are no joke, one only has to look at the Male suicide statistics the government cover up.

Is there a god for hoons?

And that topic is... Mitch Clark and the spin released from the MFC about how he is fine but his niggles may mean he will miss a few matches. At the start of the year....

I just cant swallow any more BS. Im at saturation point. I have no belief this pre-season is any different to the last 5,6,7. Everyone all firing, club so happy. We're all meant to believe it.

I dont. Im not looking for an argument. Im not a true believer any more. Sick of bad pre-seasons and players that are forever 4-6. Maybe I should change my moniker to Hanrahan.

I copped stick for the above post.

Im not commenting on Dawes or Clark anymore about how much money they make as contractors as opposed to employees.

My worry is that there are medical and training staff at the club who arent competent.

Would anyone here buy a used car from Dave Misson?

Im not commenting on Dawes or Clark anymore about how much money they make as contractors as opposed to employees.

My worry is that there are medical and training staff at the club who arent competent.

he sells used cars too?

• Like 4

You're just continuing to show your ignorance and embarrass yourself.

Compassionate leave and stress leave are completely different.

Try reading here:http://workforcelegal.com.au/pages/faq-stress-claims.html

The amount is irrelevant other than it's his usual wage so your continual quoting of your "magic number" is plain stupidity.

People do have an entitlement to workers comp if they suffer a work related injury (physical or mental) however their payments are capped at about $2000/week (used to be $1400 til a couple of years ago) and most people will only get 95% of their wage for the first 3 months then 80% after that capped at the stat max of ~$2000. Not saying this is the same situation just providing some perspective on this specific issue.

• Like 1

People do have an entitlement to workers comp if they suffer a work related injury (physical or mental) however their payments are capped at about $2000/week (used to be $1400 til a couple of years ago) and most people will only get 95% of their wage for the first 3 months then 80% after that capped at the stat max of ~$2000. Not saying this is the same situation just providing some perspective on this specific issue.

You'd assume that footballers given their wage and reliance on physical condition would have a different contract to the majority of us schlepps tho I would think.

You'd assume that footballers given their wage and reliance on physical condition would have a different contract to the majority of us schlepps tho I would think.

There are tonnes of jobs where people are reliant on their physical condition, most jobs if you want to get down to it. However you're right footy players/sports people aren't covered by regular workers comp as their contracts cover injuries - I was just pointing out the differences as you were saying everyone else is entitled to comp if injured at work however there are regulations around how much etc regardless of your income.

There are tonnes of jobs where people are reliant on their physical condition, most jobs if you want to get down to it. However you're right footy players/sports people aren't covered by regular workers comp as their contracts cover injuries - I was just pointing out the differences as you were saying everyone else is entitled to comp if injured at work however there are regulations around how much etc regardless of your income.

Yeah, I get ya, I wasn't really trying to pull figures for people, more using the regulations as a guide for the people who still struggle to understand the legitimacy of the whole thing.

Some learned men say " the more you know the less you know" yet some think the opposite.

What points you to them being incompetent ?

You stated the BS about Mitch's niggle only being 2-3 weeks. You do realise now that from what the club has advised that it is not his niggles that is stopping him from being on the track ? You want to blame his woes on the medical and training staff ?

As to the other injuries at the club - this is a contact sport and there are some footballers that have ongoing problems or are more susceptible to injuries than others at the club.

Every club has its injuries, every club has its late starters, every club has durable players and every club has perennial fragile players. I don't think our medical staff is any better or worse than other clubs.

What I will comment on ( and it may be hyperbole) that with the arrival of Misson he has put the club on a path to markedly increase the overall fitness of our players.

• Like 1