R.I.P. Demonology

Dr Who/31 is tweeting under the tag demon2demon that demonology has changed ownership and has made himself an administrator.

A pity, someone who disregarded the rules more than anyone else is going to get his way and destroy the site

Edited by Rod Grinter Riot Squad

Go dees go, if you post here, this was the tweet:

This was the tweet:

"@ Official Demonology has changed ownership. Shall be able to update you more after D2D Monday Committee Meeting"

Dr Who has taken to deleting all my posts... (As he has yours, anything slightly critical will be deleted, demonology now has no independence, but is ran by a volunteer at the club that the club does not want volunteering anymore)

Edited by Rod Grinter Riot Squad

I've only have a look at Ology from time to time, maybe once a month sometimes two and it seems that it just a battle between IRW and HHNF with both of them trading insults and vitriol. If they cleaned that up I'm sure others would come back to the site; perhaps that's the idea. Every second post is from IRW and fills nearly half a page and HHNF's responses seem to be in shorthand and unreadable half the time.

I must say I don't know who Dr Who is and haven't read his posts but from what I've read on Ology he seems universally hated, right up there with Range Rover.

A little while ago I was approached by a poster who wanted to be put into contact with Demonology's owner about the prospect of revitalising the site. I would be mortified if that person is now the owner and has put irresponsible people in charge of its administration and moderation. Looking at the site however, I've not seen evidence of this taking place although I do see that quite a few posters who have been banned on here find themselves new homes over there.

I hope the change of ownership proves not to be true. I like some of the robust discussion that goes on there from time to time.

A little while ago I was approached by a poster who wanted to be put into contact with Demonology's owner about the prospect of revitalising the site. I would be mortified if that person is now the owner and has put irresponsible people in charge of its administration and moderation. Looking at the site however, I've not seen evidence of this taking place although I do see that quite a few posters who have been banned on here find themselves new homes over there.

I hope the change of ownership proves not to be true. I like some of the robust discussion that goes on there from time to time.

what happened? i hardly ever visit there? Where is the TImD guy that ran it? I know he was quite ill at one stage. Sad to see it be run by the club

what happened? i hardly ever visit there? Where is the TImD guy that ran it? I know he was quite ill at one stage. Sad to see it be run by the club

Hey dawi03 - I'm here but I'm not the Tim you are looking for.

I've only have a look at Ology from time to time, maybe once a month sometimes two and it seems that it just a battle between IRW and HHNF with both of them trading insults and vitriol. If they cleaned that up I'm sure others would come back to the site; perhaps that's the idea. Every second post is from IRW and fills nearly half a page and HHNF's responses seem to be in shorthand and unreadable half the time.

I must say I don't know who Dr Who is and haven't read his posts but from what I've read on Ology he seems universally hated, right up there with Range Rover.

Well you haven't been looking recently Robbie because I have backed right off of late and now I'm gone for the foreseeable future at least

.Anyway its a pity that's all you have to offer the site to which you contributed so much good footy insight

In my experience it was actually your provocative posting and inflexibility ("I know what I think and I dont have anything to learn from anyone who disagrees with me")that caused most of the blues on the General Board though I doubt you have the imagination to realise or admit this.

But the last jokes actually on you my friend...we had quite a friendly exchange at the Walk to the G...you white haired old giraffe...I guess no one told you that you were talking to IRW.

Go well and be happy my friend..The world is full of all types......,thats its charm

Well you haven't been looking recently Robbie because I have backed right off of late and now I'm gone for the foreseeable future at least

.Anyway its a pity that's all you have to offer the site to which you contributed so much good footy insight

In my experience it was actually your provocative posting and inflexibility ("I know what I think and I dont have anything to learn from anyone who disagrees with me")that caused most of the blues on the General Board though I doubt you have the imagination to realise or admit this..

But the last jokes actually on you my friend...we had quite a friendly exchange at the Walk to the G...you white haired old giraffe...I guess no one told you that you were talking to IRW..

Go well and be happy my friend..The world is full of all types......,thats its charm

I haven't posted on Demonology for 4 or 5 years and you still want to blame for your failings.

Interesting that; I didn't do the walk to the G this year because I took my wife and she didn't want to get her there too early. Not sure who you were talking too.