Bombers scandal: charged, <redacted> and <infracted>

Jonesbag

Give it 48 hrs chump.

Regardless of whether he goes or stays, it doesn't alter the fact that you have been like a broken record on this particular subject.

Regardless of whether he goes or stays, it doesn't alter the fact that you have been like a broken record on this particular subject.

So have you and 25 others.

Its all Watts fault... told to do it by Wellman as well. !! :unsure:

Interesting article...

http://www.sportsnewsfirst.com.au/articles/2011/10/14/don-t-push-bomber-he-s-close-to-the-edge/

"Meanwhile, Thompson says the Bombers need to get back in the gym over summer if they want to match reigning AFL premiers Geelong next season...

Thompson and senior coach James Hird drove the Bombers through a rigorous pre-season training regime last summer and Thompson says the players can expect more gruelling sessions in the build-up to the 2012 season.

"We will do that again this year. We'll keep pushing until we get them big and strong and fit enough to play complete games of footy against the best teams," Thompson said on Friday.

"More volume, more intensity, more weights, more education, more skills, more everything.""

Yeah, I know, most clubs will say that sort of stuff every year, I'm just being a [censored]!

Age Football writer Waroline Cilson is about to release the following:

"Essendon have been inadvertently caught up in the scandalous ongoing Melbourne tanking scandal - Cameron Schwab is said to have, according to reliable sources, secretly encouraged the novice Bomber coach to force his players to experiment with body building drugs. In further breaking news Schwab has also been implicated, according to other reliable sources, in masterminding the shocking European Football (Soccer) match fixing scandal, based on his well known success in systematic match fixing at the MFC. Further investigations are underway on suspicion that he may also be part of the Elvis mystery, and the Kennedy assassination, according to sources."

It just shows what a criminal genius CS truly is given that he was just a twinkle in his old mans eye when JFK copped it.

So have you and 25 others.

Care to show me where I have been repeatedly commenting in support of the CEO? I cannot even recall one single post.

Interesting article...

http://www.sportsnewsfirst.com.au/articles/2011/10/14/don-t-push-bomber-he-s-close-to-the-edge/

"Meanwhile, Thompson says the Bombers need to get back in the gym over summer if they want to match reigning AFL premiers Geelong next season...

Thompson and senior coach James Hird drove the Bombers through a rigorous pre-season training regime last summer and Thompson says the players can expect more gruelling sessions in the build-up to the 2012 season.

"We will do that again this year. We'll keep pushing until we get them big and strong and fit enough to play complete games of footy against the best teams," Thompson said on Friday.

"More volume, more intensity, more weights, more education, more skills, more everything.""

Yeah, I know, most clubs will say that sort of stuff every year, I'm just being a [censored]!

makes one think about the cats......................

• Like 2

These guys have a history of lies, in fact it was so bad that Patrick Smith gave away a lifetime of support in protest. I wouldn't think you trust anything that comes from the mouths of Robson, Hird, Thompson or Evans.

• Like 1

I love the "2012 snapshot" in the Hun, "A shock loss to straggler Melbourne in Round 10 lit the fuse for Essendon’s dramatic demise in the second half of the season. The Dons were the first side to lose to the Dees under Mark Neeld".

The papers are really trying hard to create filler material!

Like our investigation, I'd like to see an "innocent until proven guilty" tact. Still I'm happy to see the Bombers getting the s-storm poured on them.

Interesting that Watson on SEN this morning announced that the AFL would be announcing our penalties today or tomorrow; smoke screen maybe?

He was right about there being a presser. It wasn't the AFL's but it was at AFL house. Perhaps he got his wires crossed or hird (sic) some whispers, put 1 and 1 together, mixed in an assumption or two and came up with the wrong call.

The query above about Jobe being stripped of his brownlow is an intersting one. Not sure if it was serious but you'd have to think if he was guilty of using banned substances (even if he was confident he wasn't at the time) he would have to be stripped of it. Can't imagine TW will be so jocular tomorrow.

any way you look at it this is bad news for the AFL and Essendon.

Its almost hypocrytical to be commenting on this so early as a MFC member, but the implications that preformance enhancing drugs has on the intergrity of the AFL are much greater than whether or not a cr@p side deliberatly took advantage of their down years to maximise their draft rewards.

Will be interesting to see if they drag this one out. If the 2012 Brownlow medalist is implicated it gets very interesting

Put that in your pipe and smoke it Tim Watson, you f#ckin smug muppet!

• Like 1

Bomberblitz is worth a look if you want a laugh. Exhibit A:

Can they take our first round draft pick away from us after we have used it?
post_snapback.gif

Yes they can.

Which is why the club should have listened when the supporters were screaming out for us to trade our first round pick for a gun midfielder and use our second round pick on Daniher. If we had done that there would be nothing the AFL could do, but now they can take Daniher off us.

Mark Thompson:

We will do that again this year. We'll keep pushing until we get them big and strong and fit enough to play complete games of footy against the best teams," Thompson said on Friday.

More drugs

makes one think about the cats......................

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/dont-blame-the-weapon-says-essendon-chairman-david-evans/story-e6frf9io-1226456149474

"Robinson was hired to build bulk and power to compete with league leaders.

Robinson joined Essendon last pre-season on the recommendation of coach James Hird's right-hand man Mark Thompson, who worked with him in Geelong's premiership years."

Just saying...

• Like 3

What I'm going to say is completely unfounded and biased, but I believe he didn't know. He seems to me to be an ethical kind of guy. Just my opinion.

Sorry..hes the head coach. I cant buy into the idea he was oblivious to what was going on with his herd !! ^_^

• Like 1

I say it's the AFL's fault for creating an environment where winning is rewarded with premierships. Under a different rule set maybe teams wouldn't be incentivised to win and therefore not resort to performance enhancing drugs.

• Like 7

It just shows what a criminal genius CS truly is given that he was just a twinkle in his old mans eye when JFK copped it.

Twinkle in his old man's eye as he looked down the scope to the motorcade driving along the Dealey Plaza.

On topic:

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

James "the Golden Boy' Hird indeed.

I know a club thats coming in for a heavy landing !~!~!

• Like 2