Pick 2 on the table.

Interesting link on SEN website on the Dee's.(sorry , don't know how to add links) David Swallow and Sloane mentioned. Don't agree with the whole article but good to see we're on the front foot.

Highlight and copy the URL on the site page you would like to link and on the DL post options above the text box click the chain just under the size option.

A little box will pop up and paste the URL in the URL section and click ok.

If you want to get a bit fancy you can type some thing like an article title "Essendon supplements crisis: live updates", highlight the text (title), then click the chain link button under the size option, past the URL as usual, click ok and presto it will link the text with the page.

Hell the Crows can have pick 2 and a player for Sloane. There is nearly not a single player in the league I'd rather have than him. Heart and soul type guy, courageous, huge tank, skilful. He would be a massive get

Hypothetical -

if we are given a PP after our 1st pick, meaning we got picks 2 and 3....

Would you trade both those picks to get back both David Swallow and Rory Sloane?

Without hesitation

I just don't think Swallow is worth more than that. In fact I'd say pick 2 is paying overs given he's not really setting the world on fire up there. Maybe a straight swap for Watts would work instead then we could still use pick 2 on Sloan.

I like it. Watts for Swallow, pick 2 and Sylvia for Sloane. Crows get 2 years out if Col while they get their hometown boy from the draft.

Two things amaze me about some of the posts.People think star players would want to come to us and that their clubs would clear them.

While I sometimes think the same we should have plenty of money to throw around. Davey is 500k for starters.

While I sometimes think the same we should have plenty of money to throw around. Davey is 500k for starters.

I think his paper was fairly front loaded. Might not have quite as much to add to the kitty.

Just want to say Rory Sloane would be almost the best young player to get to change our culture around at the club.

I used to work for the Eastern Ranges when he was the captain of its U/18 squad and he was that one player that everyone would do anything for. Every person who met him was blown away with his personality. He is the nice guy who finishes first.

They say we have no leaders, get him and we have an amazing leader. I personally don't see Adelaide giving him up for anything, but if there was a chance..

• Like 1

Geeze the ways the Crows football manager carries on about Sloane you'd think he was Gary Ablett. "if we gave away Rory for the No. 1 draft pick or whatever it happened to be, I’d just about quit the game" :huh:

He's a quality player, and I'd love him in red and blue, but Pick 2 would be more than fair.

Just want to say Rory Sloane would be almost the best young player to get to change our culture around at the club.

I used to work for the Eastern Ranges when he was the captain of its U/18 squad and he was that one player that everyone would do anything for. Every person who met him was blown away with his personality. He is the nice guy who finishes first.

They say we have no leaders, get him and we have an amazing leader. I personally don't see Adelaide giving him up for anything, but if there was a chance..

Thanks for the heads up.

It has been a rarity for ch 7 to play 2 Radelaide home games in succession. So many of there list fly under the radar.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Demonland Forums  

• Match Previews, Reports & Articles  

THE BLOW by Whispering Jack

Narrm’s finals prospects took a crushing blow after the team’s insipid performance at Optus Stadium against a confident Waaljit Marawar in the first of its Doug Nicholls Round outings for 2024.  I use the description “crushing blow” advisedly because, although the season is not yet at it’s halfway mark, the Demons have now failed abysmally in two of their games against teams currently occupying bottom eight places on the ladder.  The manner in which these losing games were played out w

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 6

HALF FULL by KC from Casey

It was a case of the Casey Demons going into a game with a glass half full in their match up against the Brisbane Lions at Casey Fields on Saturday. As the list of injured and unavailable AFL and VFL listed players continues to grow and with Melbourne taking all three emergencies to Perth for the weekend on a “just in case” basis, its little brother was always destined to struggle. Casey was left with only eight AFL listed players from who to select their team but only two - an out-of-form

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Casey Articles

PREGAME: Rd 11 vs St. Kilda

The Demons return to the MCG to take on the Saints in Round 11 on the back of two straight losses in a row. With Jake Lever out with concussion who comes in and who goes out?

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 192

PODCAST: Rd 10 vs West Coast

The Demonland Podcast will air LIVE on Monday, 20th May @ 8:30pm. Join George, Binman & I as we dissect the Demons disaapoiting performance against the Eagles at Optus Stadium in Round 10. You questions and comments are a huge part of our podcast so please post anything you want to ask or say below and we'll give you a shout out on the show. If you would like to leave us a voicemail please call 03 9016 3666 and don't worry no body answers so you don't have to talk to a human.

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 33

VOTES: Rd 10 vs West Coast

Last week Captain Max Gawn consolidated his lead over reigning champion Christian Petracca in the Demonland Player of the Year Award. Steven May, Alex Neal-Bullen & Jake Lever make up the Top 5. Your votes for the loss against the Blues. 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 37

POSTGAME: Rd 10 vs West Coast

Many warned that this was a danger game and the Demons were totally outclassed all game by a young Eagles team at Optus Stadium in Perth as they were defeated by 35 points.

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 445

GAMEDAY: Rd 10 vs West Coast

It's Game Day and the Demons have returned to the site of their drought breaking Premiership to take on the West Coast Eagles in what could very well be a danger game for Narrm at Optus Stadium. A win and a percentage boost will keep the Dees in top four contention whilst a loss will cast doubt on the Dees flag credentials and bring them back to the pack fighting for a spot in the 8 as we fast approach the halfway point of the season.

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 884

WARNING by William from Waalitj

As a long term resident of Waalitj Marawar, I am moved to warn my fellow Narrm fans that a  danger game awaits. The locals are no longer the easybeats who stumbled, fumbled and bumbled their way to the good fortune of gathering the number one draft pick and a generational player in Harley Reid last year. They are definitely better than they were then.   Young Harley has already proven his worth with some stellar performances for a first year kid playing among men. He’s taken hangers, k

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Previews 22

OVER YET? by KC from Casey

The Friday evening rush hour clash of two of the VFL’s 2024 minnows, Carlton and the Casey Demons was excruciatingly painful to watch, even if it was for the most part a close encounter. I suppose that since the game had to produce a result (a tie would have done the game some justice), the four points that went to Casey with the win, were fully justified because they went to the best team. In that respect, my opinion is based on the fact that the Blues were a lopsided combination that had

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Casey Articles
  • Tell a friend

Love Demonland? Tell a friend!