Ex Dees who fire up after they leave

DeeZee

An early call (and the commentators made it as well) - 'looks like Carlton are struggling to adapt to the Malthouse game plan' - what a surprise, Neeld still hasn't taught MFC that game plan!

As for Martin and Moloney, if you feel the need to criticise, get a life and move on - they have!

• Like 3

Blues have appealed the result saying they were forced to play away from their home, Visy Park. AFL Commission Chairman Mike Fitzpatrick has backed them and said they will win the Appeal.

Well done Lions, you overcame the AFL's lack of integrity.

• Like 2

When the game was in the balance, Lions 14 point up early in last quarter, Martin won the ball in a hot contest defensive side of centre, gave a slick handpass to break the Lions players free for the match winning goal. Even Voss mentioned him after the game.

Edited by Muvver Jones

suck crap and die carltank , lol , was pleased to see martin go ok , was a bit dissappointed to see him get the chop , good player still young , i see maloney still pointing the finger , had a laught at that , and he was ordinary , as for mc dirty , did he get a kick ?

When the game was in the balance, Lions 14 point up early in last quarter, Martin won the ball in a hot contest defensive side of centre, gave a slick handpass to break the Lions players free for the match winning goal. Even Voss mentioned him after the game.

hahahahaha thats funneeee , the bloody lions won by 40 points , match winning goal , ?????????????? ps as i said i was not happy that martin got shown the door , i seen him as a very handy player , that aside , MATCH WINNING GOAL pphhhtttt

When the game was in the balance, Lions 14 point up early in last quarter, Martin won the ball in in a hot contest defensive side of centre, gave a slick handpass to break the Lions players free for the match winning goal. Even Voss mentioned him after the game.

I watched the last quarter closely and I reckon Martin made more clangers and turnovers than the other 35 players on the ground combined.

When the game was in the balance early in the last, Moloney was barely seen.

Hardnut hasn't taken long for the non apologist in him to start spruiking and claiming early that Neeld hasn't got his players playing his style.

Hmmmm, 14 changes, new personnel, new dynamics, no cohesion yet and you're claiming this before the season even starts.

hahahahaha thats funneeee , the bloody lions won by 40 points , match winning goal , ?????????????? ps as i said i was not happy that martin got shown the door , i seen him as a very handy player , that aside , MATCH WINNING GOAL pphhhtttt

You haven't a clue have you. That goal was the game breaker. After that was junk time.

I watched the last quarter closely and I reckon Martin made more clangers and turnovers than the other 35 players on the ground combined.

When the game was in the balance early in the last, Moloney was barely seen.

Hardnut hasn't taken long for the non apologist in him to start spruiking and claiming early that Neeld hasn't got his players playing his style.

Hmmmm, 14 changes, new personnel, new dynamics, no cohesion yet and you're claiming this before the season even starts.

Neeld had a year with an existing list and as you say has now brought in the players he wanted - no excuses! However, my comment was directed at the game plan which is IMO wrong.

We know Moloney is good, he isn't showing us nothing we haven't seen, he won our B&F and finished well in the brownlow a couple years back.

The guy can play, but even still, we really need to blood a couple of young mids and find a Tapscott or Trengove that can take that next step.

The cancer is still at the club. The balls have been cut out instead of the tumors.

Nah, we had an issue with some guys who liked to play with their balls when we didn't have it.

We got rid of them so now there are some spare dicks still hanging around.

Neeld had a year with an existing list and as you say has now brought in the players he wanted - no excuses! However, my comment was directed at the game plan which is IMO wrong.

So you've been saying for the last 12 months Hardnut.

By an extension, if you're in disagreement with the game plan, you're likely to be in disagreement with some of the incoming recruits and maybe even the structure for Neeld's plan. Would you agree?

You haven't a clue have you. That goal was the game breaker. After that was junk time.

The "style" is strangely familiar to me, it couldn't be?

HT?

Edited by dandeeman

im an idiot am i ? i would not call being 20 points up EARLY in the last q , junk time , , dummy , 20 points in any q can be wiped out in no time , dilbry , ask anyone ya muvva ,,,,jones

This has the potential to be a very long thread this season.

keep up the crap at your rate and it will be a verrrrrry long season , for you ya muvver

• Like 1

I have been umm'n and arr'n all week to start a post on the new improved Moloney and I just felt I am an infant on this forum to even attempt it.

But it had to be said and I agree with you DeeZee. NAB Cup or not, he looks far better in that Lion midfield than he has ever for us.

He will most certainly play his absolute guts out this year, just to give it to the MFC as he was one of our very few supporters as a kid. He truly loved the MFC. But he had to go. Whatever it was, it just was not working for us.

Oh well, not much can be done now and let's all hope what Moloney is doing for Brisbane, Dawes will do for us.

Bring on 2013.

Well said a275

• Like 1

I like Moloney's inability to put on defensive pressure and refusal to run hard going the other way......... ahh the memories

His clearance work has been good though, has some good mids around him now to make up for his lack of defence

Those gushing over Moloneys game are probably the same that loved him at Melbourne. Even the commentators stated despite his many clearance wins he had 14 touches to half time with 6 turnovers. What's the point of a clearance if you just blindly bang it long. Looks trimmer but still hasn't helped him chase. Best of luck to him but didn't see anything to miss tonight. Edited by big_red_fire_engine

So you've been saying for the last 12 months Hardnut.

By an extension, if you're in disagreement with the game plan, you're likely to be in disagreement with some of the incoming recruits and maybe even the structure for Neeld's plan. Would you agree?

That's a very open question H_T, but yes I do disagree with some of the imports - I think at best we broke even with some of our losses. Obviously, I'm talking about the mature players, not the new draftees who look pretty impressive - I'd love to see Hogan play this year, but that's highly unlikely. As for structure, I think it follows that if I don't like the game plan, then I wouldn't like the structure - unless you wish to elaborate on your thoughts to make sure we are talking about the same thing.

Is anyone taking pot shots at Moloney, "a cancer on the club", actually a part of the inner sanctum at the MFC?

Or at the very least, have some connection to the social circles at the club?

Can anyone actually say what type of character he is and base it on any first hand evidence???